Australia x Fem!Bullied!Reader-Replaced

Australia-Jett Kirkland
New Zealand-Toby Kirkland

(Y/n)-Your name
(H/c)-Home country
(L/n)-Last name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/n)'s P.O.V.
I can't believe this! I knew my father marrying that bitch would be a bad sign but this is just unbelievable! I've been shipped off to boarding school in fucking Australia because of my "Bad attitude" by my step mother.

Let me tell you where this all began. My mother died due to illness when I was very young so it was just me and my father. He worked all the time and never paid attention to me anymore. Then two years ago he met some bitch named Lynette and forgot all about me.

They were married last summer, I wasn't even a bridesmaid or flower girl, just forgotten again. Then a few months ago they revealed that they were pregnant and I have never felt so replaced in my life.

My step-mother decided I was to "wild" and "crazy" because I didn't want to go to a summer school far away from home so she convinced my father to send me to boarding school.

Now I'm standing in front of a huge castle-like building with school banners outside of it. So this is Blue Hill Academy huh? It's different to what I thought it would be. It's also really hot, it's autumn! The weather needs to get its shit together.

I step out of the car and immediately all eyes turn to me. I don't belong here...

"Good afternoon." A well-dressed woman says as she walks up to me, extending her hand

I softly shake her hand but remain quiet. I want to go home. She continues smiling as she begins to explain who she is and what I'm doing here.

"My name is Mrs.Everston, I am Blue Hill Academy's headmistress." She stays calmly "Pease follow me."

I grab my bag of clothes and follow after her. She leads me around to a few sections of the main building and tells me where everything is.

"This is the main dining hall, breakfast is at 7 am and dinner will be served at 6 pm sharp." She explains "Please be prompt to all your lessons and meal times."

Two people walk up to us, a girl with a shitty ombréd hair and a bitch face and a guy with brown hair, green eyes and a bandaid on his nose who keeps staring at me. Oh my god their uniforms are so ugly, it looks like my one back home though so it shouldn't be hard to get used to.

"This is Portia, the head girl and Jett who is the head boy." Ms.Everston explains "Now I will leave them in your capable hands."

She walks away and I sense hostility from Portia and a calming presence from Jett.

"So where are you from?" Portia asks me looking me up and down

"(H/c)." I say bluntly

"You will need to change into the school uniform." Portia states grabbing my jacket

"Is the bad hair dye part of it to?" I say smirking

"Be careful, I can make your life very hard." She says

I sigh and brush past her.

"Where's the dorms?" I ask "I want to hurry up and sleep, I'm still jet lagged."

Jett who's been silent until this point finally speaks up.

"I'll take you mate, I can sense some hostility." He says chuckling

"Thank you." I say

He takes me up the stairs and leads me down the hallways.

"So are you liking Australia so far?" He asks