Switzerland x Fem!Bullied!Reader-You're Safe Here

Liechtenstien-Lilli Zwingli
Switzerland-Vash Zwingli

(Y/n)-Your name
(B/1)-Bully 1
(B/2)-Bully 2
(B/3)-Bully 3
(E/c)-Eye colour
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.
I walk down the hallway keeping my head low as to not draw attention to myself. All around me I can sense the tense atmosphere of all the students.

I walk to my locker and open it, inside a bowling ball falls out of my locker and just misses my feet. OH MY GOD WHO DID THIS!

Someone put a bowling ball in my locker... I'm not exactly surprised though. I'm bullied everyday so it's not like this is a new thing, I just didn't think anyone would go this far.

I pick up the bowling ball and placing in the bin, I'm sure whoever put it there wouldn't be to happy about that but I'm don't care. I grab my things from my locker and head to class.

As I'm walking my things are slapped from my hands and I look up to see my three main bullies smirking.

"Crawling around in the dirt (Y/n)?" (B/1) says annoyingly

Just where she belongs." (B/2) laughs

I try to pick up my books but (B/3) kicks them away from me and in the process kicks my hand. The bell for class goes and they kick and punch me a little bit more. I groan in pain and they walk away laughing. I finally pick up my books and head to class.

When I open the door the teacher looks at me very angry.

"How dare you are late! And in such a state!" She yells

I just sigh and take my swear, it's not like the teachers would care if I told them what happened. They wouldn't believe me anyway. I hear snickering and whispers about me and try to ignore them. My side is killing me and I can't bend my ankle properly.

*Time skip to after class* 

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.
I hold my books close to my chest so they don't get thrown in the ground. I walk carefully as to not hurt my ribs and hip more than they already are. As I turn around the corner I see my bullies hovering over something or someone.

I take a step towards them and peaking through I see a girl, maybe a year or two younger than me with shirt blond hair and a cute ribbon. Her green eyes are filled with tears and she has a bruise in her cheek.

"You look like a boy!" (B/1) laughs

"Yeah, you look so dumb." (B/3) says kicking her leg

Her tears pour out more and I know I need to do something.

"Hey why don't you three leave her alone?!" I yell at the,

They turn around and look at me shocked, then they smirk.

"Aww has little (Y/n) come to save the day?" (B/1) laughs

They step towards me and grab my hair. Before I can control myself I punch two of them in the face and they step back shocked. The third gasps and runs away, quickly followed by the other two who want to check if their noses are broken.

I run over to the girl who I scrying her eyes out and grab a tissue from my bag.

"Do you want to go to the nurses office?" I ask crouching down beside her

She shakes her head softly and I dry her tears with the tissue. As I help her stand up I hear a gun cock and point a my head. I turn quickly and the younger girl grips me tighter. It's my crush, Vash from Switzerland.