2P Japan x Male!Neko!Reader-Model

2p Japan-Kuro Honda

(M/n)-Male name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n)'s P.O.V.
I pull my beanie over my head and look at myself in the mirror making sure I look the best I possibly can. Today I'm going over to my friend and crush Kuro's place. I've been so excited for the past week about getting to see him.

I guess it might just be my kitten side coming out with excitement. You see, I'm a neko. I have (h/c) ears and tail and cat-like senses. Because I'm a young adult I'm not really into the complete adult stage of being a cat causing me to be a bit childish. It's kind of annoying because I am an adult and Kuro's age but I feel he won't lie me because I'm so excited all the time.

I don't tell anyone I'm a neko, there are stories of humans selling Nero's to circuses and science labs. I also might get bullied or someone might grab my tail. I use my beanie to cover my heads and I can hide my hail in my pants. No one had ever seen me without my beanie except my parents,

I walk to the front door, locking it and then heading to Kuro's place happily. I wonder what we're going to do. Hopefully something fun. But not his idea of fun, that can be a bit perverted.

I arrive at his house quickly because it's so close to mine and knock on the door. Kuro's answers, wearing only a pair of ripped jeans, his tattoos all over his chest and his amazing body are on full display making me blush.

"H-Hey Kuro." I say nervously

"Good morning (M/n), come in." He says and opens the door so I can come inside

I do as he suggests and walk inside his house. He hugs me from behind and I touch his arms softly, enjoying out close proximity. When he pulls away feel sad because of the lack of affection.

"What do you want to do?" I ask

"I found a new anime." He replies

I look up excitedly and nod, clapping.

"Yes let's watch that, if you got it, it must be good." I giggle

He lets put a soft smile and we walk over to the couch. He grabs his laptop and types in the name of the anime. We begin to watch it and I feel myself falling in love with him even more. It's because I'm so close to him. Nekos become really attached to people and care very deeply for them.

Kuro really knows how to pick a good anime. It has action, mystery, comedy and even romance. It's a yaoi anime which makes me blush more. My tail is getting s bit tense and I want to move it around, my ears are also getting hot under my beanie.

Kuro places an arm around my shoulder and I lean into him blushing. When the first few episodes of the anime is over he turns to look at me.

"I've been doing a rot of drawing ratery." Kuro says "But I need help, do you want to moder for me?"

"Yeah sure." I say blushing

"Great, ret's go." He says and pulls my hand

He takes me to his bedroom and pushes around some things in his closet, then he hands me a clothing bag.

"Put this on." He says and turns around so he doesn't see me

"Ok." I reply nervously, unzipping the bag, hopefully it isn't to revealing

It's a tiny (f/c) kimono that would barely cover my butt. I make a shocked sound and Kuro chuckles.

"T-This is to revealing!" I say

"You aren't reaving without putting it on, I got it especiarry for you." He says "I can help you put it on if you want."

"No, I'll do it myself." I say not wanting him to see my tail, maybe I can hide it in the kimono

I unbuckle my pants and my tail springs out,I stretch it out and let it move freely, then i take off my top and put on the kimono, I was right when I said it barely covered my but, it's so short. I hav wrapped my tail around my waist under the kimono to hide it. Of course I leave my beanie on.

"Umm I'm ready." I say quietly and he turns around

He looks me up and down and I blush. Nekos, especially younger ones tend to be more shy, especially in front of the person we love.

"It rooks really good, but why do you always wear a beanie?" Kuro asks, looking at the beanie covering my ears

"Because it looks cool." I reply shyly

"Can I see you without it?" He asks placing a hand on my beanie

"No!" I say moving my hand up to stop him

"Why not? What are you hiding?" He asks "You arways seem to be secretive around everyone."

I look down and my heart begins to beat faster.

"Promise you won't laugh or try to hurt me." I say

"I'd never hurt you." He says placing a hand on my cheek, I look into his red eyes and decide I'll show him who I really am

I reach up to my beanie and pull it off, feeling the air hit my cat ears and they perk up.

"You wear fake cat ears?" He asks, raising his hand up to touch them

"T-They're real." I say, blushing at the feeling of him touching my ears

"You're a neko?" Kuro asks

"Y-Yes." I answer

"I've heard of them but I thought it was only in anime." He says and I feel him move his hand to my butt

"Do you have a tair as werr?" He asks

I nod and unwrap it from my waist, letting it move freely.

I see a blush on his face and he reaches out to touch my tail, my tail is very sensitive so this makes me feel a bit frisky.

2p Japan's P.O.V.
I knew (M/n) was going to look cute in the tiny kimono but now he's even more adorable with cat ears and tail. I think it's cool how he's a neko. But he didn't tell me which means someone probably hurt him in the past. If I ever find them I'll kill them.

"D-Do you still want to draw me?" He asks

"Yes." I say leading him over to my bed

I position him to he is resting on some of the throw pillows, he looks innocent but seductive and his cat ears and tail make him look more arousing.

"Are you sure this position is ok?" He asks as I pull up the bottom of the kimono to show a little more leg

"Of course." I reply and the walk to my chair, beginning to get my drawing things set up

I start to sketch (M/n)'s figure, ignoring the obvious boner I have. From his position he can't see it. After about ten minutes I'm nearly done which is good Because he looks like he can't hold his position much longer.

I take a step back and look at the drawing. It looks just like him, with his adorable cat ears and tail in a very suggestive position.

"You can move." I say "Come here and rook."

He walks over and blushes at the drawing. I wrap my arms around him from behind and rub his tail which makes him moan quietly.

"You rook so tempting rike this." I whisper

"D-Do you actually like me? Or am I just a pastime?" (M/n) asks

"I rove you, I wourdn't say that to anyone erse." I say turning him to meet my face

I press my lips against his and he kisses me back. Wrapping his arms around me. I hold him close to my body and tug at his tail.

"Ngh, Kuro." He moans quietly and tugs on my shirt "I love you too."

I smile and hug him tightly.

"I rove you my kitten." I say kissing him again

When I pull away I can hear soft purring coming from him. I pick him up and walk to the bed, I'll make sure I prove just how much I love him.