Germany x Fem!Reader-Sweaty *Lemon*

(A/n):Requested by cutenacat

I know in a lot of my stories I use birth control so they don't get pregnant without a condom but it's just fanficiton, in real life condoms protect you from pregnancy and STDs so be safe :)

Germany-Ludwig Beilschmidt

(Y/n)-Your name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.
I'm walking around the streets of Berlin with my boyfriend Ludwig. We're finally ending home after a day working out at the gym. Not that I really wanted to go but Ludwig did and it was better to go with him then have him complain that I'm never working out.

I feel all sweaty and gross, a shower will definitely help me out. Ludwig looks shiny not sweaty, how the hell does he look that good while just coming back from a work out? I'll never know.

We finally make it home and I turn on the air conditioner despite it being chilly outside. I'm just way to hot to do anything. While I'm doing this Ludwig comes up behind me and hugs me.

"No Luddy, I'm all sweaty and hot." I complain

"It's fine." He replies pressing a kiss to my temple

I manage to push away and I turn to him.

"Let me shower first, you to, then we can cuddle and watch tv." I say

"I'll join jou in zhe shower." Ludwig replies and I sigh

"Ok fine." I say "But it might be cramped."

We walk tot he shower and remove our clothes. I turn on the water and step inside, already feeling much cleaner and less gross now that the sweat is gone. Ludwig comes in shortly after and wraps his arms around me again.

I look up and the water runs down my face into my eyes temporarily blinding me with fuzzy images. Ludwig wipes some of the water away and he presses a kiss to my lips. I kiss back and place my hands in his hair.

"Lud, we're just going to get all sweaty again." I Say

"Not if ve stay in zhe shower." He replies

**Lemon Start**

We reconnect our lips and the kiss becomes more passionate, Ludwig licks my bottom lip and I open my mouth up to let him in. His tough pushes into my mouth and we battle for dominance until I eventually let him win.

His hands go to my hips and he softly presses me into the wall, I shiver at the cold tiles pressed against my back but I have bigger things to pay attention to. Our kiss becomes deeper and soon we pull away, desperate for air.

Ludwig kisses my jaw and them makes a like from my jaw to my neck, moving around until he finds my sweet spot.

I moan when he finds it and he practically abuses that spot with kissing, sucking and biting. I can feel something poking at my thigh and i look down to see Ludwig's large, hard erection dripping with pre-cum.

"Want me to take care of that for you?" I ask, wrapping one of my hands around his erecting and pumping a little

He grunts in pleasure and nods. I get down on my knees ignoring the pain from the hard floor and I press his back against the opposite wall of the small shower. I press a kiss to his tip and then trail kisses down his length to the base.

I use my tongue to lick my way back up to the tip and encase it in my mouth, sucking on the pre-cum which takes a little salty but not really like anything else. I take more and more of him into my mouth and keep taking him in until I, about half way. He is already filling up my mouth so I don't know how I'll fit him all in but I've done it before.

I begun to bob my head, sucking, licking and grating my teeth against him. My hand pumps what I don't have in my mouth, Ludwig's hand is on the back of my head pushing me to take more in, I can hear his moans of pleasure as I take more and more in.

I relax my throat and take him all in. I bob my head faster and I feel him twitching inside my mouth, I pull my mouth back so he is halfway inside my mouth again. This way when he releases I won't choke. I hear his loud moan and my mouth is filled with his white fluid.

Swallowing makes me feel a little sick so I spit it out and watch it run down the drain. Ludwig pulls me gently to my feet and presses my back against the wall. He pushes fingering inside my mouth while his mouth goes to my chest.

He presses his lips on my left mound and bites softly on the nipple. His other hand pinches my right nipple and I moan loudly. I suck on the fingers in my mouth and then he removes them from my mouth. He rubs my dripping entrance and pushes a finger inside.

I grip his shoulders as he adds a second finger. He begins to pump and scissor his fingers, stretching me. He adds a third finger and I feel his fingers brush against my g-spot.

"Ahh Luddy~!" I moan loudly

He removes his fingers from inside of me and lines himself up with my entrance.

"Are jou ready?" He asks

"Yes, please~" I moan

He pushes his erection inside of me, making me moan loudly. He doesn't stop until, he is the full way in. This isn't our first time so it doesn't hurt or anything. He waits for a second for me to adjust at them begins to thrust.

Short and shallow at first but he picks up speed and power and soon he is making powerful deep thrusts inside of me, hitting my g-spot every time. I dig my nails softly into Ludwig as I have nothing else to grab onto.

I feel a knot forming in my stomach and I can feel Ludwig twitching inside of me.

"Ahh Lud I'm close~" I moan

"Me to, let it all out." He whispers huskily

At his words I feel the knot snap and I release. He cums shortly after filling me up with us hot fluid and then pulling out. Some leaks out of course but we quickly wash it away.

**Lemon End**

We wash off all the sweat and cum, Ludwig holds me up as my legs hurt. We wash each other and then turn the water off. After drying off quickly and putting on our casual we head to the living room to watch T.V..

"Ich liebe dich." Ludwig whispers into my hair and he holds me to his body

(German:Ich liebe dich-I love you)

"Ich liebe dich auch." I reply closing my eyes in happiness

(German:Ich liebe dich auch-I love you too)