Hong Kong x Iceland-Oh Brother

(A/n):A kokkosbolle is a cream-filled chocolate log covered in coconut.

China-Yao Wang
Hong Kong-Leon Wang
Iceland-Emil Steilsson
Norway-Lukas Bondevik
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Iceland's P.O.V.
I'm sitting in a small corner of the massive school library that no one knows about with my boyfriend Leon. We dragged a bean bag over here and he's sitting in it while I'm on his lap. We're trying to stay hidden so no one catches us with each other.

No one knows that Leon and I are dating and we want to keep it that way. My brother thinks I'm to young to date so he would try to keep us apart, going to crazy lengths like making me switch schools or something.

Leon's family is very involved in his life and he says they would be very invested in our relationship and annoy us constantly. They'd also probably tell my brother so it would be dangerous. His oldest brother Yao is the one who warned him about dating people because he doesn't think anyone is good enough for his brother.

So because we both have to keep it secret from our brothers we understand each other well.

"Hey Em, has your brother ever asked you if you're dating anyone?" Leon asks

"No he hasn't, he doesn't think I would because he told me not to." I reply "Has yours?"

"Yeah, Yao is always asking because he thinks I'll secretly get one and not tell him." Leon replies

"Well you are." I reply

"That's not the point." He says and nips at my neck

I blush and moan quietly as his lips suck at my neck. His hand rests on my thigh and slowly travels up,

"We can't do this here." I whisper

"Hmm, I guess you're right." Leon replies removing his hand from my inner thigh to my waist

I snuggle closer to him and close my eyes.

"Do you think our brothers have noticed we are missing?" I ask "Lukas always finds me to give me my lunch."

"Why does he baby you so much?" Leon asks

"I think it's because I never really got a childhood because our parents died when I was so young." I say "We got taken care of by our Afi and he was really strict so we couldn't do much. He died so now everything is up to Lukas."

(Icelandic:Afi-Grandfather)

"That would explain it." He nods

"Yeah, So now he's a bit to invested in me and I kind of wish he would back off a little." I sigh

I yawn and bury my head in his shoulder while Leon kisses my forehead softly.

Norway's P.O.V.
I'm searching everywhere for my brother Emil but I can't find him anywhere. I have his lunch with me but he has gone missing. He always knows that I have his lunch so why isn't he at his locker. I feel someone tap my shoulder and I turn to see my Chinese classmate Yao.

"Are you Lukas aru?" He asks

"Yes, who are you?" I ask

"My name's Yao, I've seen your brother and mine hanging out." He explains "Do you know if they're dating aru?"

"What?" I ask shocked "Who's your brother?"

"His name's Leon, he has dark brown hair and brown eyes." Yao says

"I had no idea they were friends, Emil's never mentioned him before." I reply "I've never even seen them together."

"Why would they be keeping their friendship a secret from us?" Yao asks