Prologue

"Are you calling me a sinner?"

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

'Tinder, what a good way to pass some time huh?" That's my sister Camryn. Ever since she heard about me attending a music based school to persue my career in songwriting, she's been calling and texting me Every day for updates on my apartment life and my love life. One is great while the other lacks effort.

Yes, ever since I've decided to end my 10 month toxic relationship with my ex. Camryn has been on my back about finding love. "Aish, why do I need to even use that waste of a good time app." I groaned in annoyance. Camryn was determined to find me a boyfriend even if it meant she had to physically take me on the date myself. A few months ago she tried to set me up on a date with this guy. Who seemed strange, he was into stamp collecting and pimple popping. I know it was really disgusting to watch him pop that pimple off of the waiters neck. The whole date was ruined. Then a couple of weeks after that epic fail, she set me up with this guy who didn't seem bad at first, but he just gave me the creeps.

He would always try to make moves on me. That man was lucky enough for me to allow him to take me out a third time. The first one I had some faith and hope that everything would work out. But no it didn't, these dates never did. The guy just Turned out to be a copy of my last one. A simple minded nobody with desire to control me. The only difference was- nevermind. Let's not talk about that right now. "C'mon (Y/n) you never even gave the app a try! I mean just hope and  wish for the best at least. What's the worst that could happen? He's overly ambitious? He's holds very one-note conversation? He isn't a like-minded individual like yourself?" I laughed and could honestly slap her right now. "Fine, since you seem so fucking sure that I'll make a match then I'll do it alright. Jesus." I took out my freshly cracked phone and tapped on the app tinder which was found in my 'waste of time section' amongst other apps. I swiped through a few guys and only liked 2 of them. My sister sees the next guy before I do and gawks at the sight of him. He had olive skin and red hair. His name appeared to be 'Tae' and he was 23
years old.

His bio had the things I looked for in a guy

His bio had the things I looked for in a guy. When it comes to men I like the simple things. But that doesn't mean you can't spoil me once in a while, just not every day. I swiped right and got a match notification. "YASSSS YOU CAN FINALLY GET SOME DICK IN THAT 18 YEAR OLD BOOTY HOLE OF YOURS." I slapped her arm playfully and rolled my eyes.

Yes, I am still a virgin. I know most horny teens want to loose it in high school but that wasn't going to be me ever. I want to make sure I can trust the guy. And yes Camryn is over doing it but I am happy that I actually matched with some one.

I went to the message section and texted him a simple 'hello'

Within seconds I got a response
'Hello, how are you cutie?:)'

Camryn took the phone and started typing. "Hey! Gimme my phone!!!"
'I'm well, just chilling in my house with my sister and you?'

I called down but freaked out when I got a quick response. We ended up texting for hours and hours. My sister had even left the house already and I still texted him.

'What's one thing you've done that know one knows about?'

He replied
'Auditioned for America's next got talent.'

'Really? That's cool! The most I've done is written music. I had enough songs to make an album.'

'I'd love to read your lyrics if you don't mind?'

'Sure, if and when you take me out on a date I might bring my song book.'

'How does tomorrow at 8pm sound? I could pick you up and we could have dinner? Or go to Six Flags"

I sighed and thought happily
'SIX FLAGS!'

'Okay it's a date then. Goodnight love;)'

'Good night :)'

I smiled to myself as I laid back in my bed. "Hmm Love, is this what it feels like to be into some one? If so then I'm content."

A/N: I hope you all enjoyed this new book. Updates coming soon! I've got everything sorted out now with my books! Check back for my page for an updated schedule!