33

Chapter 33-  Meeting for the first time in a while

3rd Person P.O.V

Namjoon was the first one awake. He had to go to work. He remembered what happened last night at the carnival and was proud of and happy for (Y/n). He had let the male sleep in the bed while he got up for work.

Since school was out (Y/n) was able to hangout with his friends and they would be able to catch up on everything. Namjoon was showering when the male had woken up. He heard the shower running so he walked downstairs and started up the coffee machine so that Namjoon could have coffee before he left for work.

After doing that he walked back to the bedroom and sat on the bed and waited for Namjoon to finish getting ready to go to work. "Oh hello." He smiled at the boy as he got out of the bathroom with only a towel around his waist. (Y/n) bit his lip and the boy did look very hot but he averted his eyes. "I'm gonna go shower if that's alright with you." (Y/n) smiled and ran into the bathroom and started showering. "I'm leaving for work!" Namjoon shouted outside of the door.

"Alright!" (Y/n) shouted back and continued to shower. He changed into a nice outfit after showering and left Namjoons house then locked the door.

***

Taehyung woke up to the sound of Jennie sleeping and smiled. He kissed her belly which held their child. He walked out of the room to head into the bathroom to get a head start on his day which was going to be a day full of shopping.

Soon Jennie was up and they were both heading to the baby store in the mall to shop for baby items. Since Tae was low on gas he decided to stop at a gas station and happened to see Namjoon there. He got is gas and Namjoon dipped the card into the slot twice which Taehyung didnt know it charge his card twice. Namjoon handed the card back with a smirk. "Have nice day."

They finally arrived at the mall and Jennie was showing Taehung all of the pretty clothes for their son. "So what do you think about this blue shirt for the baby?" She asked Taehyung but he was busy looking through pictures on his phone of (Y/n). Jennie took the phone and deleted all of the pictures that were of (Y/n). "You are with me now. Not that slut." She pulled him to the isle of clothes and they started to shop.

Jennie wouldn't stop talking about (Y/n) and how unimportant he was to their lives. "Now I am tired of seeing your dumb ass looking and thinking about him! You are with me. We are going to have a family. (Y/n) will never be important again. Got that?" Taehyung rolled his eyes and nodded.

Taehyung and Jennie continued to shop around for items for the baby. Tae stopped worrying about (Y/n) and it didn't bother him as much anymore. He walked with Jennie as they happily shopped for clothes.

Jennie on the other hand was quite happy that she got Taehyung to stop thinking about (Y/n). She was just happy that she was never caught and that she got Taehyung all to herself. She knew that she didn't need any validation from anyone. For once she finally could have something that (Y/n) had. 'I remember how I used to waste my time worrying about being friends with that pathetic looser.' She thought and was disgusted with herself as she thought about that memory.

Flash back starts

It was a Sunday afternoon when (Y/n) and his friends were in the park. Jennie had been there too. Without Wendy being around she was rather lonely. They were only 13 when this event took place and it only made Jennie hate it even more.

She was very jealous of the male and how big his friends group was. Yes she was mean to them, but she claims that she was only mean because of her jealousy. And will never admit that to anyone.

She walked over to their group and pushed (Y/n) off the slide. "Hey guys mind if I join you?" She asked and they ignored her to see if (Y/n) was okay. He ended up spraining his ankle and Jennie had laughef at him when it happened.

Every time she saw them at the park she would always do that and make her way into the group. They continued to deny her and she got restless. It hurt her deeply but she got over the pain and now she feels Euphoric.

Flash back Ends

Jennie shook her head as she got the memory out of her mind and continued to shop for the baby's things.

***

Krystal was waiting by the mall entrance for (Y/n). Seokmin, Jiwoo, and Camryn were with her as they waited for him. "Finally you are here!" Jiwoo said and looked over seeing him walk up to them.

Everyone greeted each other and they started to walk around the mall. They walked into forever 21 and began shopping around for clothes. "(Y/n) we need to update your closet and your clothes." Camryn dragged him into the store and tried to put multiple outfits together. He ended up leaving the store with multiple bags and items.

As they walked around the mall they happened to see Taehyung and Jennie in the mall. They continued to walk through the mall but Jennie decided to be petty and poured her coffee all over (Y/n)'s head and the people in the mall started laughing. "FUCKING SLUT." She smirked and Taehyung laughed which caused a pang in his heart. Mall security escorted Jennie out of the mall when she continued to throw things at him. It took everything inside him to not go over there and beat the shit out of her.

He knew he couldn't so he didn't. He continued to walk with his friends as he smelled like coffee. Thankfully the new clothes didn't get wet with coffee.  Krystal felt bad so she walked over to Taehyung and threw a woman's soda that she was gonna throw away at him. "Your a jerk for sleeping with the whore." She said and walked way. The 5 of them decided to go about their day and (Y/n) got changed into a new outfit he bought. The rest of the day was filled with fun and excitement.

A/n: what do you think about this chapter? Do you think (Y/n) should take Tae back? Make sure to comment and vote. Ill see you in the next chapter bye lovesss ❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕💕❤💕💕❤💕💕💕💕💕💕💕❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤💕💕💕❤💕💕❤💕💕❤❤❤💕❤💕❤❤💕💕❤💕💕❤💕💕❤❤