18

Chapter 18- Movie night

Krystal's P.O.V.

Friday was finally here, to say that we were all excited was an understatement. We all met up before school to talk about it. "Okay so have any of you decided on what movie we should watch?" I asked and leaned against my car. "Maybe we should watch Venom?" Jiwoo suggested. And I nodded. "That sounds good. Since none of us seen it and it's the only idea we got for right now. Its settled, we will watch Venom.

(Y/n) nodded. "Alright remember to be at my house by 5pm. And don't be late." He chuckled and we nodded. Seokmin and (Y/n) ran off to class. I waved 'bye' to Jiwoo and she went to her lyric composition class.

I sighed and walked in and headed to my dance class. I have this class with Wendy. One of Jennies 'friends'. To me, her group of friends just seem like her followers who have nothing better to do than watching her all day.

I walked to the locker room to change into my dance clothes and I saw wendy standing there. She was talking to a few girls and making fun of their body shape. "Wendy, leave them alone and stop acting like a bitch." I spoke to her and put my belongings into a locker then locked it. "Krystal you could use a few more lessons in life." I rolled my eyes. "And you need to stop acting like you are at the top, we all know that you will forever be stuck being Jennie's number 2." The other girls laughed at my statement and she ran off.

We went into the dance room and practiced the Choreography to Vav's Senorita. The music started and we all got ready to do the dance.

***

Classes moved on rather quick. Soon it was lunchtime and we were all sitting together. I looked over and saw Jennie talking to Jeup. "I can't believe that fucking asshole would run to her after all she's put us through." I groaned and Jiwoo rolled her eyes. "He clearly knows what side he wants to be on and well that's his fucking choice." (Y/n) nodded. "What can we do? Honestly"

We spoke for a while until Jennie walked over with her crew. She walked into the girls bathroom and they stood by the door. Jiwoo needed to use the bathroom and, Solar, another one of Jennie's minions, blocked her and didn't allow her to use the bathroom. "Move Solar. I need to use tha bathroom."

The girl didn't move. "No, sluts like you and your friends aren't allowed to  use it when Jennie is in there." I stood up and (Y/n) grabbed my hand. "Dont do it Jiwoo can handle this." I sat back down watching Jiwoo.

"Listen bitch, the only group of sluts around here are you and your friends. The whole school knows it. So what if people want to fuck you, that doesn't mean they like you. The boys here know that you are easy girls and will drop your panties for the first dick you see walking. Now step aside whore." Jiwoo smirked and pushed Solar out of her way and walked in there just as Jennie walked out. The cafeteria went silent and solar stormed off with Jennie and Wendy.

A moment later Jiwoo walked out and the cafeteria returned to their own private conversations. "See I know how to shut people up." She smirked and sat back down and started eating her food.

After that, the whole school ignored Jennie and her group. Me and (Y/n) were walking to our last class when we saw Jeup and Jennie talking. They looked at us but we kept on moving.

I couldn't stand being around them any longer so we headed to Piano class. As usual Mr. Min was sleeping while we took notes out of the text book. I loved his class, Mr. Min is one of those teachers who are a bit more relaxed than other teachers.