24

Chapter 24- The challenge of a lifetime

Jiwoo, Seokmin, and Camryn were driving to the closest police station and arrived there. "Hello how may I help you three." The Secretary asked. "We need to speak to some detectives. Our friend is being cyberbullied online and ran away because of it." She nodded called in a few dectectives.

While they followed the detectives to their office they saw the principal of their school. She noticed them and spoke to them. "Hey kids what are you here for?" They stopped walking to tell her. "(Y/n) is being cyberbullied and we think its someone at the school." She nodded and walked with them to the detectives office where they explained the whole story.

After explaining what happened the detectives turned to the principal. "We need you to get these kids in a meeting Monday morning. We will be there to assist you. I want Jeup there so we can get to the bottom of this." Don't worry kids. We will find your friend and this will all be over." The three of them nodded and left the police station. "Alright so we know what they will do. Now what we need to do is make these comments stop as fast as possible." Camryn spoke once they were in the car. "Well they said we shouldn't make any posts about it since it will make things more complicated." Seokmin looked at the two. "Well shit. What can we do?" Jisoo sighed. "Well we can update Taehyung and Krystal. But we should go see what we can find. Maybe it will lead us to (Y/n) or the person behind this."

***

Krystal and Taehyung were still driving around. They came across a bridge and were on the highway. "He wouldn't go this far." Taehyung looked at her. "Tae you never know how far. And he could be in another country for all we know." He nodded and the continued to drive across the bridge. Krystals phone rang but Taehyung answered it since she wad driving. "Hello?" He spoke into the phone then put it on speaker.

"Hey Tae its Jiwoo. So we went to the police station and the principal was there. She went with us to speak to the detctives and now the three of us have to meet with them again but this time with Jeup since the messages came from his account." Krystal sighed. "You know I don't think he did it. This is way too far even for him." Jiwoo also sighed through the phone. "Well lets just hope that he didn't and find out who did." Taehyung said and soon after they hung up the phone and continued their search.

"Where do you think he went?" Krystal asked. "I don't know but somewhere that is far enough for any one of us to find him." She nodded and continued to drive. They were now in the country side and drove around and searched. They got out of the Car aftet parking it and walked around. Not many people were out this late at night but still they continued to look for him.

Taehyung found a hotel that they could stay for the night and drove there. They got their own rooms and had a chance to shower before stopping and resting in their rooms.

***

The morning soon arrived and (Y/n) ended up sleeping in his car since he was too tired to find a hotel to sleep in. He looked at the number that Namjoon had left and decided to call it.

"Hello? Who is calling me at this time in the morning." The male answered with a sexy morning voice. "Oh hi sir. Its me the boy you saw last night. My name is (Y/n) I was hoping I could see you today since you offered to give me a tour also to see if you knew about any hotel's nearby." He spoke softly.
Namjoon chuckled. "Sure thing. There is a hotel not too far from here. Its called 'Omelas' ill meet you in an hour." (Y/n) smiled a little and hung up after.

(Y/n) made his way to the hotel. Once he arrived he booked a room for a few. Weeks and paid a reasonable price for the room. At least now he had a place to stay until he found a job that would pay good enough for him to get his own place.

He got into his room and put the bag that he had down. He was able to pack a small amount of his clothes with him before leaving. He stripped himself of his current attire and hopped into the shower. He was able to wash all of his scars off and any freshly cut marks clean of blood.

Once he was done in the bath. He dried off and started to bandage up the wounds that needed to be covered. He then got dressed into a nice outfit and waited for Namjoon outside of the hotel.

Namjoon arrived in a car and opened the door for the male. "Hop in." He smiled letting his dimples show. (Y/n) got into the car and closed the door. He put his seatbelt on and Namjoon drove off. (Y/n) looked at his phone and took a look at his brand new Instagram that he made. He posted 2 new pictures. And removed the old account from his phone. Namjoon smiled. "You have Instagram?" He happened to catch a glimpse of what the male was doing on his phone.

"Oh yes. Whats your username?" He asked Namjoon as he drove. "Hm ill tell you later. Right now I want to know more about you. What brings you to Daegu?" (Y/n) bit his lip. "Well I just wanted a fresh new start. I needed to get out of a toxic situation I was in." Namjoon hummed as the male spoke. "I didn't know where to go at first but this place was the furthest away and seemed really interesting." Namjoon just nodded. "Yeah things are way more interesting over here."

"So where are we headed?" He asked. "Well its kind of a surprise so you'll just have to find out?" He winked at (Y/n) and returned his attention to the road. 'on to the next adventure' he thought.

A/n: What did you guys think about this chapter? Do you think that (Y/n) is in danger? Comment your thoughts down below. Also make sure to vote. And ill see y'all in the next chapter bye lovesss 💕❤💕💕❤💕💕❤💕💕❤💕❤❤💕❤❤💕💕❤💕❤❤💕💕❤❤💕💕❤💕❤❤💕❤💕❤💕💕❤💕❤❤💕❤❤💕❤❤💕💕❤💕💕❤💕❤💕❤💕💕❤💕💕❤💕💕❤💕💕