41

Chapter 41- Not everything shines bright gold.

3rd Person P.O.V

A few months had passed since the talent show and Taehyung was desperately trying to find ways to win (Y/n)'s heart. He kept on trying with everything and (Y/n) was being so stubborn.

Jeup and (Y/n) had gotten closer over the past few months. Namjoon was engaged to a boy named Jin and they moved in together. (Y/n) owned the apartment now and was happy for his friend for getting married soon.

Meanwhile his love life was on the rocks. He hated to deny Taehyung but he knew that he wanted him. But he couldn't just give it up to him.

He was walking down the hallway and heading to his locker. When he opened it there were a whole lot of notes from Taehyung. He smiled and opened one. He asked (Y/n) to meet him on the roof garden for lunch. The male rolled his eyes and headed up to the roof garden

Once he got up there he looked around for Taehyung and spotted a tall blue haired male. "Hey Tae. What's up?" He asked and this caused Taehyung to turn around and talk to the boy. "Hey love. Come here." (Y/n) took a cautious step forwards and Taehyung pulled him in for a kiss and (Y/n) melted into the kiss.

They started to kiss more and more. Taehyung lifted him up by his ass and sat him on th table and they kept kissing. Taehyung pulled back. "I miss you baby. I miss you so much." He kissed him again and this time went lower down his neck and left hickeys.

(Y/n) moaned and looked up at Taehyung. "I missed Mmph you too." He bit his lip and looked at Taehyung. They started into each others eyes for a moment and smiled at each other. "I'm never gonna leave you for anyone else babe." Taehyung spoke to him and caressed his cheek and then kissed him again.

This kiss was filled with passion and a longing need to feel the love again. They needed each other no matter how bad they hurt one another. They kept on kissing passionately and fiercely.

(Y/n) had pulled on Taehyung's shirt to get him to take it off. "Wait baby. Not yet, not here." He smiled and looked into his eyes. He took (Y/n) by the hand and brought him to a table that had all of his favorite foods.

They both sat down. "Thank you for doing this Tae." He smiled and ate the food that Taehyung made for him and they continued to talk to each other while eating lunch.

Soon they were both done and had started to kiss each other again. "I don't want you to be late okay babe? Ill pick you up later alright?" (Y/n) nodded and pecked his lips one last time before going to class.

***

The school day had ended and (Y/n) needed to get home so that he could prepare for his date tonight with Taehyung. Camryn went with him to his apartment and walked into his bedroom looking through his closet. It was still warm outside even if it was September.

Camryn was searching through the closet as if she was digging for gold. She finally found something that looked really cute.

Camryn picked this out and looked at him

Camryn picked this out and looked at him. "This is the one. Now go and fix your hair." He smiled and went to go get ready for his date.

***

Meanwhile Taehyung was at home with Yugyeom. He was trying to get him to get dressed so that he could take him to his sisters house while he went out on a date. Once he got Yugyeom dressed he texted his sister and she came to get him.

Now that Yugyeom would be somewhere safe, he could finally prepare for the date. He decided to wear something he would be comfortable in.

Taehyung was finally happy and now that the control of Jennie was gone he could finally do that. He could be someone he wanted to be. He had to change his phone number because Jennie kept on calling his phone asking to see Yugyeom. Since she was going to be in prison for life she would never have a chance to see her baby again.

She was starting to regret her decisions she wished that she was able to turn back time and not get in trouble. She was more angry about the fact that (Y/n) was able to have Taehyung all to himself and that her son will only know (Y/n) as his 'mom'.

She was in jail with Wendy and Minzy but they would only be there for 5 years and then be released. Jennie would be there for the rest of her life. She hated that She was caught and hated how fast she ruined her life.

Taehyung was happy that her crazy self wad put into Jail and to never been seen again. Taehyung finally found the perfect outfit and put it on. He looked at himself in the mirror and smiled at himself.

(Y/n) waited outside of his house for Taehyung

(Y/n) waited outside of his house for Taehyung. Soon he arrived and (Y/n) walked to his car. He got in and they shared a kiss before Taehyung drove off to their date location. It was a hot night and (Y/n) could smell the ocean. He knew exactly where they were headed.

Once they arrived at the beach (Y/n) was a little cautious cause of the attack but Taehyung kept him safe as they walked along the shoreline. "I want you to know how much you mean to me. I love you so much. I regret everything I've done to hurt you babe. I'm sorry." He looked at him and (Y/n) had tears in his eyes. "I'm sorry for leaving when the whole Jennie situation happened." Taehyung wiped his eyes and pecked him on the lips. "Its okay. And what matters now is that you are with me. At all times." He smiled and kissed the boys lips they continued to kiss until (Y/n) felt himself being lifted up and carried to a car.

A/n: Find out what happens next in the final chapter of this book. It will come out tomorrow and the Epilogue will be released on Saturday! Stay tuned! Make sure to comment and vote! Ill see you in the next one bye lovesss 💕❤❤❤❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤❤💕❤💕❤💕❤❤❤💕❤❤❤❤💕❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤💕❤💕❤💕❤❤💕❤💕❤❤💕💕💕❤❤💕💕