16

Chapter 16- The torture begins and the love never ends.

Taehyung's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning feeling warmth infront of me. I opened my eyes and saw my angel (Y/n). I giggled to myself a little and looked at the sleeping Male. "My baby." I chuckled and decided to let him sleep. Teachers had to he in school 1 hour before students did and I didn't want to ruin my baby's sleep. Camryn brought his car over here early in the morning so that he would be able to sleep a bit longer. After yesterday the amount of heart warming messages were great.

I did however get an email from the principal. He asked me to meet him in his office today and I knew what this would be about. I was prepared to be fired but I had to think positive about the current situation. I knew that today wouldn't he the easiest day today for (Y/n) so I made him breakfast and wrote a little note before I left for work. I charged his phone for him and kissed his cheek quick before I left for work.

I wrote the assignment on the whiteboard and had a packet that needed to be completed by the end of the period. There was also a sheet of homework to do. Since my class was reading a book I wouldn't have to do much teaching today. Plus I knew for one of my classes I would be in a meeting for so the sub could just explain what to do. Jennie showed up to class along with (Y/n) and Seokmin. My class didn't treat me any different and weren't unkind to (Y/n). However, Jennie seemed bothered by that so her and her friends decided to bother (Y/n) and Seokmin. "Jennie please stop." Seokmin  spoke to her and he grabbed (Y/n)'s hand and moved him to another set of seats in the classroom.

Jennie seemed pissed and it was quite hilarious to watch but I kept on grading papers. Surprisingly the entire class finished the assignment. Seokmin and (Y/n) were the last ones to leave. I hugged my boyfriend and pecked his lips before watching him walk out of my room and to his next class.

My second class was an hour long and I groaned knowing how tiring this would be but After this one I would have to attend that meeting. Throughout the day things became gradually hard. The students were the same around me but they acted different towards (Y/n) is it because I'm a teacher? Or maybe because they know I could send them to the principal for bullying. It was honestly the weirdest thing to watch. People were rude on a daily basis. But why would that stop for one day?

Alot of things were running through my head during school that day and honestly I wasnt really ready to handle any of that. Of course the day appeared the same amongst me and the staff here. But it was weird watching the students from a teachers  view on things. 4 years ago I was sitting where they were watching all of the drama unfold there. I've always wondered how the teachers viewed things. Now that I am in that position I know what it's like. I walk through the halls and hearing people gossip about things didn't sound the same when I was in their spot those years ago.

Now I seem to care much less about that crap. Sure its interesting and kind of cool because we ignore it when in the hallway but gossip about it in the teachers lounge. It turns out that Teachers aren't that different from the students. They just know that there is a time and place to handle those situations.

It seemed like forever while I sat in my classroom. The sound of the bell snapped me out of my daydream. "Have a good day class." I sighed and walked out after them and headed to the principal's office for this meeting. Nervous wasn't even the word to describe my emotions now.

***

Your P.O.V

After hugging my boyfriend I walked out of his classroom and made my way to my locker. Once I arrived there Jeup was walking towards my locker. I was putting away my books when he started talking to me. Seokmin rolled his eyes and put his books away as well. "(Y/n) I'm so sorry, I really didn't mean to- I dont even know how she-" I slammed my locker shut. "Stop taking I dont want to get an ear infection from listening to this bullshit coming from your mouth." A few people looked at me and I brushed it off and walked with Seokmin to our next class.

I had my photography class with Seokmin and didn't see him till lunch but we sat in the room and waited until our teacher Mr. Park arrived. Everyone loved him. He acted like a mother towards us. And he hated being called Mr. Park so we just called him Jinyoung.

Jennie's bestfriend Wendy was in our class and just started at us the entire class period. "Listen you pathetic pieces of trash. Jennie is the queen here and you low life's aren't going to take her down. Consider this your first and last win!" She spoke to us before the bell rang for next period. "You better watch your back. And dont even try telling the principal she won't be able to do anything once Jennie is done ruining your lives" she laughed and walked out.

I walked down the hall and headed to my next class when the principal stopped me with a smile. "Mr. (L/n) please come with me" she spoke softly  and I nodded while following her to her office. Once I arrived Taehyung was there and I sat in the seat next to him and the Principal sat at her desk.

I knew Taehyung was nervous and so was I. I grabbed his hand and intertwined our fingers before she spoke.  I gulped and waited for her to speak.

A/n: I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Be sure to vote and comment! And let me know what you think about this chapter! And I'll see you in the next one bye lovesss 💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕💕💕💕💕💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕💕💕💕💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤