20

Chapter 20- Finally I can show you

A/n: the moment you all have been waiting for. The smut is finally here! But towards the end of the chapter. Remember if you don't want to see the smut skip past it. See you later lovesss. ❤❤

Your P.O.V

A few months had passed by and things were already getting intense. Jennie for some reason stopped messing with me and Taehyung. We had a great holiday and spent the new year in a perfect way. It was now the middle of January of the new year. And I honestly am not prepared for the things that will happen this year. We are still on break and dont come back to school till the end of the month. It sucks for highschool. They had to go back last week and I know my sister is pissed.

As for School, since it hasn't started up again I dont know what to expect. Maybe the reason why Jennie isn't bothering us is because she finally got to settle down with a man. Anyways enough of that. Recently we got a new teacher and yes he is the one and only Jungkook. My chemistry teacher Mrs. Williams couldn't work anymore due to her pregnancy so Jungkook filled in for her.

I heard that she wasn't going to teach till next year because of her pregnancy. The whole thing was weird. And Mr. Jeon, well Jungkook, he feels old when we call him that. Has been trying so hard to get close to me. It was weird. He would ask me to stay after class if I wanted to. He would always ask if I needed help after school. It was really weird cause I was one of the top students in his class.

I was sitting alone at home while my sister was at school when I had gotten a text from Taehyung.

Bold=Taehyung
Regular= You

'Hey baby'

'Hey Tae'

'How is your day today hm?'

'Its good babe, I'm just bored hbu?'

'Hmm how about I take you out tonight. I'm caught up on all of the grading I have to do so do you wanna go out love?'

'YES! I NEED TO LEAVE THIS HOUSE BABE!'

'Okay baby boy, I'll come and pick your sexy ass up at 8:30 tonight okay?'

'Alright babe see you then'

'I love you'

'I love you too.'

After that I jumped up. "Yes! But what am I going to fucking wear." I ran up to my rooms and opened my closet doors. "Hmm not you. Nope nope. Why would I wear you now. Nope nope" Soon my entire room was a mess with me trying to find an outfit.

I was still looking when I heard a knock on my door. "Yes?" I called out.
"Hey bro, I'm home early." I ran to the door. "You gotta help me! I have a date with Taehyung tonight and-" she put her hand over my mouth. "Shh I will help you find something. You just go and eat. I'll find the perfect outfit and you will look amazing in it." I chuckled and she removed her hand. "Okay I'm trusting you." I walked out of my room and let her get to work.

***

I

t was almost time for me to leave for the date and I walked to my room to see if she was finished. She had been in there all day and only came out to Get food, grab her homework, and use the bathroom. I knocked on the door. "Its 6:30! I only have 2 hours to get ready!" She opened the door and pulled me inside.