Epilogue

"In love maze"

3rd Person P.O.V

It has been 18 years since Taehyung and (Y/n) started their journey of love. It was the year 2027 and now their son Yugyeom is 17. After him they adopted 3 more kids, their first daughter Yongsun who would rather be called Solar is 16, their other daughter is Chungha who is 16 also, and their other son Minseok who is called Xiumin is 15. Taehyung is now 40 and (Y/n) is now 37.

They had decided to move from South Korea to America. They decided to move to New York since (Y/n) loved the city. They all were attending one of the best high schools in the state. Yugyeom was the Capatain of the Basketball team and was well known. His sisters Chungha and Solar were on the women's soccer team and Xiumin was on the Volleyball team. Each of them did a sport which was weird since (Y/n) was a fashion designer and Taehyung was a college English professor.

They had moved to this large apartment in Queens that was beautiful. (Y/n) just started working at this place in Manhattan called H&M. He was quite happy working there and Taehyung had become a professor at NYU.

Life was looking great for them until Yugyeom came home with some news. News that was interesting. They didn't think that their son would end up falling for a boy. And then their journey was starting again. "Mom I don't know what to do!" He said and looked at (Y/n). "I like him! And it hurts when he's with these other guys who claim to be friends of his!"

(Y/n) smiled. "Its okay Yugyeom. Talk to me about it. Your father is trying to write up lesson plans." He smiled at him. "Well I want to tell him how I feel but I can't." (Y/n) smiled. "All I can say is that you'll know what to do when you are ready." He smiled and walked away.

Yugyeom walked to Solar's room to ask for help but she was too busy listening to other music. Chungha wasn't home and Xiumin was with his friends in the gaming room. Sometimes he felt like his father. Especially now, he looked out the window of his room. "I gotta be a man about this. No matter how hard it is seeing those guys put their nasty hands on what's mine!" He growled and threw a rock out of his window and watched as it hit a bird.

He laid back in his bed unable to know what to do so he just sat there wondering. Just hoping something would help him.

A/n: Be on the lookout for a Yugyeom x Male reader coming out soon~ that will be the sequel to this book. Also comment down below what your name should be in the book since I can't put (Y/n) anymore. Let me know and ill see you in my other books, bye lovesss 💕❤❤💕❤💕❤💕💕💕💕❤💕❤❤❤❤💕❤💕💕❤💕❤❤💕💕❤💕❤❤❤❤💕❤❤❤❤💕❤💕💕❤💕❤💕❤❤💕💕💕❤❤❤💕❤❤❤❤💕❤❤💕❤❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕💕💕❤