21

Chapter 21- Peace? How inevitable

3rd Person P.O.V

It was a few weeks after Taehyung and (Y/n) made love and let's just say that it was hard to avoid having sex in the classroom to fulfill their own wishes.

(Y/n) was on his way to first period with Seokmin when they ran into Jeup.  "hey guys,  can we talk?" The taller male spoke and both boys rolled their eyes and walked into the classroom seeing Taehyung there. (Y/n) gave his boyfriend a small wave and he walked to his seat with Seokmin.  Jennie was sitting in front of them and she smirked.  As they walked to their desks she made (Y/n)/trip on the floor.  Then she took her coffee and threw it on him and Seokmin.  "oops." Taehyung didn't see the incident take place.

Both males stood up and looked at her with a Growl.  Taehyung turned around and saw what happened.  Before he asked Jennie he turned to the class.  "How did the coffee leave Jennie's cup and onto Seokmin and (Y/n)?" a girl stood up.  "She tripped (Y/n) and then threw her coffee on both of them." Taehyung nodded. "You two in my office and I'll get you both a change of clothes from your lockers." The boys walked to Taehyung's office he called Security and then he turned to Jennie.  "I've called Security."

The security guards came in and brought in clean clothes for the boys, then they took Jennie to the principals office. Taehyung returned to his lesson while Seokmin and (Y/n) changed into clean clothes. Once they were done changing,  the two returned to their seats.

***

It was getting closer to the end of the day when (Y/N) was heading to his next class before lunch.  He saw a tall male standing by the doorway of his classroom. His previous professor,  Ms. Garcia, quit and now he has a new Writing Teacher. "Hello. " he awkwardly spoke then looked up at him. "Oh hey Mr. Jeon!" Jungkook smiled at (Y/n).  "Hello there."

(Y/n) walked into the classroom.  This was the one class that (Y/n) didn't see Jennie or any of her shit head friends.  Jiwoo was in this class with him so she helped him get through the daunting work of this class.  Jiwoo walked in and sat down next to (Y/n).  Once everyone was in the classroom,  Jungkook walked back in and stood at the front.  "Hello class! My name is Jeon Jungkook. I am your new writing teacher." he smiled brightly at them and had a bunny-like smile.

"You can call me Jungkook.  Calling me Mr. Jeon makes me feel very old." He chuckled a bit and walked over to (Y/n)'s desk and handed him a stack of papers.  "Pass these out to the class for me." (Y/n) nodded and handed out the papers to his class then ran back to his seat.  "With this paper I want you to write a song.  Write something that you know will catch everyone's attention." Once the instruction was given everyone got to work

The rest of the class went on very smoothly and (Y/n) left with Jiwoo and they headed to lunch. They met up with Seokmin and Krystal then ate. Throughout the day Jeup has tried to talk to his friends and they all just ignored him.  After what he did to them who wouldn't.

After lunch,  Krystal and (Y/n) were heading to class when they say Jennie and Jungkook talking. "hmm looks like the school's slut is now using that date a teacher rule to her advantage." Krystal chuckled and (Y/n) nodded. They kept walking until Jennie ran off and Jungkook called (Y/n) over. The two friends turned around and they walked to Jungkook. "Yes?" he spoke to the male. 

Krystal sat there and watched. "Well it's about your song. It's great but I wanted to know why Taehyung was written in it." (Y/n) seemed taken aback by his statement.  "Well that's none of your Business." Jungkook held a hand to his chest.  "Sorry I asked." he turned on his heel and walked to his classroom.

Krystal walked back with (Y/n) and arrived at their classroom. "That was weird. Why was he talking to you about Taehyung being in your song? And why did he care?" (Y/n) shrugged. "Maybe he found out that me and Tae are dating and wanted to know if it was true." Krystal nodded and the two went to complete the classwork.

***

It was the end of the day when (Y/n) Saw Taehyung in the parking lot. "Hey babe. " he smiled and hugged Taehyung then kissed his lips. "How was the rest of your day baby?" (Y/n) sighed. "interesting. Jungkook is now my new teacher and he asked me something weird but I rather not talk about it." Taehyung nodded. "If he does anything you tell me alright?" (Y/n) nodded. "Okay well I need to get home. My feet and legs are killing me."

Taehyung chucked and licked the shell of (Y/n)'s ear. "I bet that your legs aren't the only thing that is hurting." (Y/n) blushed.  "Tae!" he giggled and kissed him again. "I'll call you when I get home babe." (Y/n) smiled and walked to his car.

Jennie's P.O.V

I was in my car waiting for Jungkook's  slow ass.  When he finally arrived I slid down the window to my car.  "What did you do today? Did you manage to get him to stop talking to Taehyung?" Jungkook shook his head. "Those two are stuck like glue." I rolled my eyes. "Well we are going to have to try something.  And I have an idea on what we need to do. But we might have to resort to drastic measures." Jungkook smirked. "I'm listening." I told him about my plans and he nodded. "So when do you want me to meet you so we can set up the supplies." I thought for a moment then the idea popped in my head. "Tonight at 10:00.  (Y/n) won't know what to do when we do this."

A/n: I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! What do you think Jungkook and Jennie are planning? Do you think that Tae will leave you? Find out in the next chapter. Be sure to Vote and comment! And I'll see you in the next one bye lovesss ❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕💕❤❤💕❤💕❤❤💕❤💕❤💕❤❤❤💕❤💕❤❤💕❤💕❤❤❤❤💕❤❤❤💕❤💕❤❤❤