19

Chapter 19- Movie Night Pt. 2

Taehyung's P.O.V.

It was finally Friday and I couldn't be happier than to spend some quality time with my boyfriend and his friends. I was most excited to be sleeping over. I was hoping that me and (Y/n) would finally make love but, I knew he needed his time and I would wait for the right moment. I also dont want his friends to be woke. Up by him screaming and moaning.

Work went on as usual, even though we hated having to go to work on a friday, we did it anyways. I was sitting in my classroom grading tests when Baekhyun walked in. "Hey Tae Tae." He smiled and sat on my desk again. "Oh hey Baekhyun what's up?" He closed my laptop. "So are you excited for tonight?" He smiled and I nodded. "Yes I am just happy that I'll be doing something other than grading papers."

Baekhyun laughed. And just before he could speak a Male walked in. "J-Jungkook?" Baekhyun looked at the Male and I smiled. "Oh shit hey!" We hugged and quickly parted. "I didn't know you taught here?!" I looked at him with a smile. "Yeah I moved from my old school to this one." He looked at me.

"Are you boys doing anything this weekend?" He asked and we nodded. "We are going to sleep over at a house." I said and he nodded. "Can I come with?" I nodded. "Yeah why not, I'll just let my boyfriend know you are coming."

After Jungkook had been invited to the movie night. I saw him walking in the hallway. He was talking to Jennie. She seemed like she was telling him to do something. I watched for a bit and tried to listen. "Okay so you know what to do right?" Jennie spoke up and Jungkook nodded. "Good now get back to class to teach and when you get there call me and I'll give you the full plan." She smirked and handed him a wad of 500 dollars. "If you do a good job and make the principal like you ill make the price higher now go!" Once that left Jennie's mouth I ran back to my classroom and sat down at my desk while Baekhyun taught.

I had no idea what this plan was but I intended on finding out. When I saw (Y/n) after school I didn't bother telling him since I wasn't sure on what was happening. I was too focused on this weekend ahead of me.

I had texted Baekhyun and Jungkook  later that night to tell them that I was coming to pick them up. I drove straight to Jungkooks house then Baekhyun's. Once we were all in the car I sped over to (Y/n)'s house. The only problem was that we were a whole half an hour late.

***

Once everyone was situated in and comfortable I placed my Sleeping bag next to (Y/n)'s and noticed how close Jungkook was getting to (Y/n). I claimed him and kissed his neck and put my hand on his waist. "I love you baby." He smiled and kissed my cheek. "I love you too Taehyung."

The movie started and everyone was really into it. A few 'aww's' and 'hell yeah' came out throughout the movie. I looked over and saw that Seokmin was sleeping and he was cuddling close to Baekhyun. Jiwoo was also asleep and she was all over Camryn. Everyone else was awake.

We all said our 'Goodnights' and everyone went to sleep in different areas of the basement. It was quite comfortable to sleep down here. (Y/n) turned the lights off and got in my sleeping bag with me. "You're so warm Tae. And I need this warmth." He giggled and I smiled at him. "Okay baby."

I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his neck. That kissing turned to sucking and a bunch of hickey's were left on his neck. He bit his lip and turned around to face me. "Tae~" he had a blush on his face. "Yes baby boy."

"I want you to know that I'm yours. Even if anyone tries to make that difficult for us. I am still going to be yours Tae and that won't ever change." I smiled and kissed his lips passionately then I pulled away. "Baby you are my everything and I would do anything for you and for us." I smiled and kissed him again.

"Do you think its time for us to you know?" I squeezed his ass cheeks. "Mmph Tae~ not here they will wake up. Plus I think I want to wait a little longer. Besides I am still a virgin so I am scared." I kissed his cheeks.

"I'll make the wait worth while. And when we do eventually do it." I got closer to his ear. "You call me daddy." I put my hand in his pants and Squeezed his ass cheeks harder. "So big and juicy for daddy." I smirked hearing his soft moans. "My kitten likes when daddy does that hm?"

I saw (Y/n) nod. "Daddy wants to make love to his kitten badly baby." He turned around  and kissed my lips. I kept my hands at his waist and pulled him closer. "Mmph Tae~ they are going to wake up." I smirked and kissed his neck. "Maybe I want them to hear." I chuckled.

We kissed again and I felt him wrap his legs around my waist. "Baby boy." He looked at me. "Yes Daddy~" hearing coming out of his mouth only made me get even more turned on. "God damn baby. What are you doing to me" I kissed his lips again and it got a bit intense. "T-Tae." He looked at me. "We should wait. I want everyone to be gone when we eventually do it." I nodded and kissed his cheek. "Alright baby. You know I'll do anything to make you happy." He smiled and soon fell asleep. I looked up at the ceiling thinking that I had found the one. 'He is just right.' I thought. 'Maybe just maybe its true.'

A/n: I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Be sure to vote and comment! And let me know what you think about this chapter! And I'll see you in the next one bye lovesss ❤💕💕❤💕❤💕❤💕💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤❤💕💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤❤💕