40

Chapter 40- Showtime and Jail time

3rd Person P.O.V

It was the day of the talent Show and (Y/n) walked to school in another new outfit. Jennie was back in school and since it was a Friday, (Y/n) wore his cutest outfit which made Jennie mad.

 Jennie was back in school and since it was a Friday, (Y/n) wore his cutest outfit which made Jennie mad

Jennie groaned when she had seen him walk down the hallway with his friends. She walked up to him. "There is no way you are winning this talent show!" She pushed past him and walked to class. (Y/n) was by his locker and Jeup walked up to him. "Hey Jeup. How is it going?" He smiled at his friend. Yes they all became friends  recently and put everything behind them. "Its going good and I'm excited to see your performance tonight." He smiled and walked away.

Soon it was 4th period and they were walking through the halls when Jennie was seen kissing Taehyung. When a few police officers walked down the halls. "Krystal. Remember that deal I made with the principal? Well you're about to see it come around full swing." He giggled and walked up to them. "She's over there." He told the officer.

He walked up to her as she was talking to Taehyung. "Jennie Kim?" He called out and she turned around. "Yes officer?"  He took out handcuff and put her hands behind her back. "You are under arrest for Defamation of character, identity theft, fraud, abuse of drugs, abuse of alcohol, Assult and battery." He cuffed her. "You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in court, You have the right to an attorney, if you cannot afford one, and attorney will be provided for you." He walked her outside of the school and once she was gone everyone cheered except Taehyung.

The principal smiled at (Y/n) and then at His friends and sister. "Good work guys. Im sorry I doubted you. Now ill see you three at the talent show." She smiled and walked to her office.

Jennie was finally arrested after all that time and now the school could be a happier place. Two officers came back to take Wendy and Minzy since they were accomplices to the case.

***

The three of them ended up skipping lunch to practice the dance and the song so that they knew all of the parts.
As the song played they continued to dance and sing until they got it perfect.

(Y/n) was determined and knew that he would reach their goal if he stayed being determined. They went through the routine a few more times before stopping to take a break. "Okay I've been gathering evidence against Jennie for the longest amount of time. How in the hell did you stop her?" Krystal said before drinking some water. "Well it was really simple actually." He said and told them about it.

Flash back starts

It was the day before (Y/n) returned to school. He had met with the principal. "Hello." He smiled. She smiled back. "Take a seat Mr. (L/n)." She. Was able to look at him now that he sat down.