38

Chapter 38- Recovery is an Art

3rd Person P.O.V

It was now august and (Y/n) was finally recovers enough to where he didn't need the cast anymore. He had his stitches taken out of his leg and foot. There was a little scaring and it wasn't as painful to walk but he was back to work and worked extra hours to get back every penny of money he lost from not working for a whole 2 months. Yes most of his summer was spent indoors but he was glad to have been alive.

He was going into work before Namjoon and just looked down at him. And smiled at the sleeping male. (Y/n) quickly got ready for work and left without waking up Namjoon.

He arrived at work and greeted his boss Jackson. "Good morning sir." He smiled and continued to walk to the back. Once he clocked into work he put his apron on along with his hat and got started on taking orders from customers.

Krystal had walked into the store when (Y/n) was on break. "Hey (Y/n)." She smiled. "Hey Krystal." He hugged her. "So what's up." He sat down with her at a table. "Well I was wondering if you and Namjoon would like to go out to bowling with us tonight." (Y/n) nodded. "Sure I'll see you tonight and I'm sure Namjoon would love to go." He smiled. "Alright see you then." She smiled and left the cafe shortly after.

***

Taehyung was alone at home again since Jennie had went to Cheer camp again to teach the new cheerleaders. Even if she had a huge belly she had to teach them so that they wouldn't make her school look bad.

Taehyung sat on the couch watching a movie while he waited for Jennie to come home. He saw a picture that was on the table of him and (Y/n) but Jennie cut out (Y/n)'s face from the picture. He sighed and turned it over. He walked to his window and looked out of it. 'My son will be born next week, My child' he thought.

Taehyung didn't feel as excited as he thought he would. He hoped that he would be excited about his baby being born into the world but he was more scared than anything. He was slowly forgetting about (Y/n) but was miserable while doing so. Maybe that had a huge effect on his behavior. He just hoped that everything would make sense soon.

***

(Y/n) had got done with work and it was around 7:00pm. He was walking home and he saw Jennie walking in the opposite direction. He ignored her and she tried tripping him hut he just walked around her foot. Jennie was mad and tried to get his attention. "Hello! I'm right here! Look at me!"
(Y/n) rolled his eyes and continued to walk as she got pissed and eventually moved on from it.

(Y/n) got home and Namjoon was getting into the shower. "I'm home!" He shouted and walked to the bedroom. "Okay! I'm showering!" He shouted back and (Y/n) looked through his closet for a cute outfit to go bowling in.

He finally decided on a cute outfit and was positive about it.

Namjoon came out of the shower and only had a towel on once again

Namjoon came out of the shower and only had a towel on once again. (Y/n) couldn't help but stare at him for a moment before heading into the shower. Namjoon just smirked and put on his outfit.

While (Y/n) showered he thought about Namjoon and how he looked coming out of the shower. 'Don't do it again (Y/n) Don't let yourself slip into another persons arms too fast. Plus he only sees you as a friend.' He sighed in thought and went back to washing off his body.

Namjoon was sitting on the couch and waited for him. (Y/n) came out of the bathroom and went to get dressed. He fixed up his hair and grabbed his wallet along with his keys.

He walked to the couch and slid on his converse shoes. Namjoon looked at him and smiled. "Ready to go?" He asked and (Y/n) nodded. They left the apartment and walked out of the building and to the car. They got in and drove off to the Bowling alley.

They arrived at the bowling alley and got their shoes and walked to the lane where his friends were. They got started and (Y/n) was up first. He threw the bowling ball down the lane and got a strike. He looked at Camryn. "Top that sis." He laughed and sat down.

This sibling war went on for multiple rounds. Namjoon and Krystal were going head to head as well. Jiwoo and Seokmin had a battle going on and Jiwoo was winning. "Yes another strike!" She smirked at Him and kept walking to her seat.

They were all hungry and went to the food area to get some food. (Y/n) got a pizza and Namjoon got a hot dog. The two sat alone and ate while everyone else sat together. "You having fun?" He asked and (Y/n) nodded. "Yes I love this." He smiled and continued to eat.

They eventually went back to the game. "Its between Krystal and (Y/n) at this point." Namjoon stated and if (Y/n) made a strike he would win and beat Krystal by 10 points. He took a deep breath and threw the ball down the lane and got a strike. "HA I WON! GIMMIE MY 5 BUCKS!" He laughed and shouted. Krystal took out 5 dollars and gave it to him.

Everyone packed everything up and handed back their bowling shoes. To the employees. They walked out of the bowling alley and headed to the parking lot and got in their cars. Namjoon looked at (Y/n). "I'm glad to see you happy again." He smiled and Hugged him. "I'm happy Your with me." He smiled and drove home.

A/n: What did you think about the chapter? Let me know in comments! Make sure to vote and ill see you all in the next chapter bye lovesss 💕❤❤❤💕❤💕💕❤💕❤💕❤❤💕💕💕💕❤💕💕💕💕❤💕💕💕❤❤💕💕💕💕💕💕💕❤❤❤💕❤💕❤💕💕💕❤❤💕💕💕❤💕💕❤❤💕💕❤❤❤❤❤💕💕❤❤❤