Christmas Special

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you all have a great Christmas this is my gift to you.

3rd Person P.O.V

It was Christmas eve and Taehyung was having a party at his house. He only invited his close friends and family members. (Y/n) invited his friends but Krystal was going to Japan to visit her mom for the hoildays and Jiwoo was going to see her parents. Camryn and Seokmin were the only ones who went to the party for Christmas.

Everyone brought presents for each other. And the ones addressed to Taehyung and (Y/n) were left under their tree. (Y/n) and Taehyung were still setting up decorations for Christmas and the party was going to start in about an hour.

"Babe where should we put this?" (Y/n) held up the Mistletoe and Taehyung smirked and kissed the smaller Male. "Well we should put it over the door way to our bedroom." He smirked against his boyfriend's lips and pulled away and still held him. "I'm serious!" The smaller Male chuckled. "Hang it up in the kitchen" Taehyung smiled and walked off to fix some of the lights on the tree and the ones hanging on the walls of the house.

 "Hang it up in the kitchen" Taehyung smiled and walked off to fix some of the lights on the tree and the ones hanging on the walls of the house

The house was nearly covered in decorations and the Christmas tree was beautiful.

Once all of the prepping of the decorations was complete. (Y/n) started to cook all of the Christmas food for dinner.

***

Soon everyone arrived at the couple's house and small conversations were being made throughout the room. "Seokmin!" (Y/n) smiled and hugged him. "I'm glad you were able to make it. Camryn is in the kitchen helping Baekhyun with the cake. Seokmin blushed. "I better go and help them!" Seokmin ran off into the kitchen and (Y/n) greeted everyone that arrived.

"Oh Mr. Jeon. I didnt know that you were coming? Taehyung said that you had a business meeting to attend." Jungkook chuckled. "I couldn't miss my favorite students party, besides it seems fun here."

(Y/n) let him into the house. No one else was going to arrive so he brought everyone to their dining room where the food will be served. Everyone found their seats and chatted for a while. The food was ready to be served but (Y/n) wanted to make an announcement before they ate. "I just want to thank you all for Coming tonight. Me and Taehyung are both very happy to see you all here. It makes me happy knowing that we are surrounded by love." He smiled at  everyone. "Well now that I'm done with my heartfelt speech. Let's eat!" Everyone cheered and grabbed their plates and went to serve themselves food.

Taehyung grabbed (Y/n)'s hand and pulled him to the side. "What's wron-" before he could say anything Taehyung kissed his lips. "Merry Christmas baby." (Y/n) giggled and smiled. "Merry Christmas." He grabbed his plate and tried to escape Taehyung but the older Male held (Y/n) in his arms. "Tonight you'll get a special Christmas present" Taehyung purred into his ear and walked away after that. (Y/n)'a face was cherry red and he fanned himself.

As he was getting his food Jungkook walked up to him. "Your house looks beautiful." He spoke as he got some rice. "Thank you Mr. Jeon. It means alot." He smiled and added Mac n' cheese to his plate. "Anything for my favorite student" he smirked and walked back to the dining table. Taehyung watched in the distance and saw the smirk on Jungkook's face and didn't like it but knew he had to be nice for his boyfriend's sanity.

Soon everyone was engaging in small conversation while they ate. They spoke about various things. Seokmin constantly flirted with Baekhyun and the older male did the same to Seokmin. The night went on wonderful and it was filled with alot of photos, tears, laughs and memories.  Once dessert was served everyone couldn't stop talking about how good of a Baker Camryn was. They all loved her baked treats.

(Y/n) didn't think that he would ever be this happy on Christmas, but he ended up surprising himself. He was happy with how the night turned out. Most of the people left the party but, Seokmin, Camryn, Jungkook, and Baekhyun, stayed to help clean up. After everything was cleaned and put away the 6 of them just sat on the couch watching Christmas movies.

"(Y/n)?" Jungkook spoke up and looked at the smaller Male who was laying on a sleeping Taehyung. "Yes Mr. Jeon." Jungkook sat up. "Want to walk me out?" (Y/n) smiled And nodded. They were at the door when (Y/n) Hugged Jungkook. "See you soon (Y/n)." Jungkook smiled and walked to his car.

After that it was only Taehyung and (Y/n) in the house. They had already showered and Taehyung teased him about getting his Christmas present early, well one of them.

The two males sat up and spoke for a while before the Older Male fell asleep. (Y/n) chuckled as Taehyung held him protectively in his sleep. "Goodnight  babe." He chuckled and rested in Taehyung's arms.

***

Taehyung woke up the next morning to start breakfast and (Y/n) was still in the bed sleeping. This was their first Christmas together and Taehyung wanted it to be special and Memorable. He made waffles,eggs and bacon. After the food was done he walked up the stairs to their shared bedroom to wake up (Y/n).

When he go to their room (Y/n) was already awake and watching TV. "Hey baby. How did you sleep?" Taehyung say next to him and kissed his cheek. "I slept good, how about you?" (Y/n) smiled. "I slept good as well." Taehyung paused for a moment. "Breakfast is downstairs." Taehyung smiled and carried the male bridal style down the Steps.

They ate thier breakfast and ended up opening their gifts right after. "Taehyung this is so cute. Thank you so much" (Y/n) smiled as he held up a adorable shirt that Taehyung bought him. Taehyung opened his gift and smiled. "You are the best babe" he chuckled and held up the Gucci slippers that he wanted. "Anything for you." He giggled and tackled Taehyung kissing him.

The two were truly in love and nothing could ever break this bond between them.

A/n: I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Be sure to vote and comment! And let me know what you think about this chapter! And I'll see you in the next one bye lovesss ❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕