25

Chapter 25- Wild ride

3rd Person P.O.V

The two continued on their drive to this place that was Unknown to (Y/n) but for some weird reason he felt as though he could completely trust Namjoon. Whereas anyone wouldn't trust a total stranger. The two managed to learn a lot about Each other during this car ride and were completely unaware that they were being followed by Jungkook.

Nothing ever goes right. But somehow the challenge isn't that challenging. Namjoon noticed that Jungkook was following them so he purposely stopped at an abandoned parking lot. He walked with (Y/n) had his camera out and took pictures. Some were taken with the male knowing and others weren't.

Jungkook walked in and followed behind them. "Look what we have here. Looks like the slit couldn't stop himslef from sucking on other cocks." Jungkook laughed and Namjoon turned around while (Y/n) froze. "Mr. J-Jeon please leave." He shook his head and walked closer.

Namjoon growled and took a metal pipe and smacked Jungkook in the head with it and kept hitting him. Jungkook stood up with bloof dripping down his forehead Namjoon drew his gun and shot Jungkook in the knee. He grabbed (Y/n) and carried him back to the car.

"WHAT IN THE FUCK? WHERE DID YOU GET THAT GUN? HOW ON EARTH!" Namjoon put his hand over (Y/n)'s mouth to shut him up. "Calm down. He can't bother you for a while cause he knows whats coming to him."(Y/n) nodded and Namjoon removed his hand. "We go the owe explanations to each other and ill tell you mine first." He sighed and started driving.

"When I was little my parents were in a mafia. They are both dead now and i was asked to lead it. But I declined since I didn't want to be apart of that lifestyle. So my brother took over instead. But a few years ago, a terrible incident happened and my former lover was killed and so were many of my neighbors. So I joined back and promised to protect everyone in the city." He held back tears because talking about the incident made him emotional.

He looked away. "But that is why I have a gun. And you don't need to worry. The mafia isn't bad anymore." (Y/n) nodded and smiled slightly. Most people would've jumped out of the car after he said the word 'mafia' but somehow, someway, the male was calm about all of the information he was given and was ready to tell Namjoon how he knew Jungkook.

"Well I think you are a hero." He chuckled. "But I know him from my old town. I was called a slut because someone thought I was cheating on my boy- i mean my ex-boyfriend. They photoshopped a picture of me and Jungkook making it look like had me bending over a desk for him."

The words tasted like venom in (Y/n)'s mouth. He was disgusted by what happened. He was shocked that he called Taehyung his ex-boyfriend. But in his mind he knew that Taehyung had found someone to replace him.

***

Jisoo woke up the next morning and looked around. She needed to meet up with Camryn and Seokmin. They had made posters with (Y/n)'s picture on it and were going to post all 230 copies all over Seoul and nearby towns.

She drove to (Y/n)'s house to get Camryn. They loaded the papers into the truck and then drove off to get Seokmin. Once the three were together they started to put up posters on any street post they could find. They put a few on trees went all over Seoul to put the posters.

As They were putting posters up They saw Jennie rip them down. "JENNIE" Camryn ran to her and punched her in the jaw she got on top of her snd kept punching her. "Stop it you bitch." The two fought until Seokmin and Jisoo broke it up. They held Camryn back.

"How dare you remove posters to help find my brother!!!" Jennie had a busted lip, black eye, messed up hair and ripped clothes. She looked at Them. "He will be dead before anyone finds him love. Its so sad to see him leave the party so soon." She smirked and walked off. Camryn came back around and dragged her to the floor and kicked her body into a street lamp. "Stupid bitch." She looked at her and then went to put up new posters in places that Jennie ripped them down.

Soon Jennie got up and went to her car to drive her home. She called up Wendy and Minzy and they met her at her house where they fixed up her wounds and bruises.

***

Krystal and Taehyung were back on the road as they searched for him a bit longer. They drove past a few more places then decided to head back. It was now Saturday and even though Krystal's parents knew she was going to be gone for the weekend she needed to head back to find suitable clothes. They headed back to Seoul and went to het house to grab more clothes for the trip then headed to Jiwoo's house to check in on them.

Camryn was fixing her hair snd had an ice pack on her leg cause of the fight. "What happened to her?" Krystal said once they walked in. "She beat the shit out of Jennie but managed to hurt her leg." Krystal laughed. "Finally someone besides me kicked that bitch into next week." Camryn chuckled.

"Did you two find anything?" Jisoo asked. "Nope did you?" Taehyung spoke and she shook her head. "Well we can take some of the posters to the city we were in before and put them up." Taehyung smiled trying to fight back tears. "We will find him guys don't worry."

***

Namjoon and (Y/n) made it to the place he wanted to take the male. "This is a nice cafe." He smiled. "Yeah it is and since you are new you could work here." Namjoon chuckled. "Thanks but I dont know if they will hire me-" Namjoon smiled. "I know the owner. Plus he's looking for workers."

They got out of the car and walked into the cafe. Namjoon waved a male over he had black hair and was very muscular. "Jackson meet (Y/n) your newest employee." He smiled at (Y/n) and kissed the back of His hand. "Nice to meet you beautiful." This made (Y/n) blush.

"Hey, no flirting." Namjoon looked at the two and got a little Jealous. He then continued to talk about the job and explain what to do while Namjoon waited. (Y/n) filled out an application and gave it to Jackson. He smiled at the male. "You can start on Monday." He smiled and walked to the back.

(Y/n) ran to Namjoon and hugged him tightly. "Thank you!" He smiled and walked with him to the car. They got in and Namjoon started to drive. "Now I'm gonna take you to the best Tattoo place in town." (Y/n)'s eye's lit up and he smiled. "Ive always wanted to get this Tattoo on my back." He took out his phone and showed Namjoon a picture.

Namjoon smiled

Namjoon smiled. "That would look good on you." (Y/n) blushed lightly. "Thanks. I have money saved up for this. Its at the hotel. So if you don't mind making a quick stop-" Namjoon smiled. "Alright then." He drove back to the hotel and the male got his money. 'Tattoo time.'

A/n: Do you think that (Y/n) should trust Namjoon? Comment your thoughts down below also give this chapter a vote. Let me know who your favorite character is and ill see you in the next chapter bye lovesss ❤💕💕❤💕❤💕💕❤💕💕❤❤💕💕❤💕❤💕💕❤💕❤💕💕❤💕❤💕💕❤💕❤❤💕❤❤💕💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤❤💕❤💕💕❤💕💕❤💕❤💕❤