27

Chapter 27- Drowning in pain

3rd Person P.O.V

Life throws alot of things at you all at once. Taehyung is no different. Loosing his lover because of a person who is obsessed with him blew his mind. The only reason for him being alive has left. Walked out because of this girl. It was around 5:00am when Taehyung had to get ready for work. He didn't even feel like going to work anymore. He was giving his students endless amounts of work endless amounts of assignments. Class isn't as fun as it used to be. His students could see that (Y/n) being gone hurt him. And they knew that leaving all those hurtful comments pained him. There would be nights where Taehyung would cry himself to sleep because of it.

He and The others did their best to find him and still wouldn't give up. They were sure that he was still in Seoul. The police were no help and they weren't able to track the account back to Jennie. They had a hard time breaking through the firewalls she had put up to protect herself.

Soon it was lunch time the the group ate lunch in silence. They had found out that the school was removing (Y/n) from the student list since he's been gone for over a month now. At this point they didn't even care if he was in the same college as them. They just wanted him back. Jennie walked over to the table. "Aww look at you all so miserable. Too bad Camryn doesn't go here I could have had her beaten up in the bathroom." They ignored her. Jiwoo walked past her to use the bathroom and Wendy pushed her to the ground whole Jennie kicked her. Krystal got up and Grabbed Jennie by her hair and slammed her head into the table. Jiwoo got up and was able to fight Wendy who she ended up throwing on the ground.

Krystal punched and beat Jennie to a pulp. Her hair was fucked up. She tried to swing but failed as usual and her and Krystal rolled on the floor as they fought. Jiwoo and pushed send into a tray of food causing her whole body to be covered and this made the cafeteria start a food fight.

Krystal and Jennie were still fighting Wendy was knocked out and Jiwoo was with Seokmin and tried separating Jennie and Krystal. Jennie got up and stabbed Krystal in the stomach the cafeteria was in shock and jiwoo kicked Jennie away to help Krystal. The principal arrived with the police and took Jennie and Wendy out of school. Jiwoo explained what happened and the students were so scared of Jennie that they made it seem like Jisoo was lying. She got annoyed and the ambulance took Krystal to the hospital.

Once everyone else was gone Jiwoo and Seokmin looked at the students. "Krystal was bleeding out and you all choose to say that Jennie didn't stab her when you all saw that she did!! What is wrong with you people! This bitch doesn't run your lives. You people need to learn to speak up! One day that could be you and to have a whole school say that she is innocent when you know she's not. Imagine how you would feel. As a school we need to stand together not hid in a corner when that slut tells you to. You all disgust me!" After that Jisoo stormed out with Seokmin following after her.

They left the school to go home and change so that they could be clean and check on Krystal. "I hate that fucking bitch!!!" Jiwoo looked at Seokmin as they made it to the hospital. "They all fear her for no reason." Seokmin sighed and they walked to Krystals room. "Hey how are you feeling?" She asked and Krystal chuckled. "I'm okay I will be out of here by tomorrow. The stab wound wasn't deep enough to kill me." She chuckled. "I still beat her ass tho." Seokmin chuckled and shook his head. Jiwoo looked at her. "Well what now? Jennie made (Y/n) leave, now you are here. Whats next?" They got a notification and it was a video that shook them to the core.

"No."

"She"

"Didn't"

They all spoke one after the other. She forced Taehyung to kiss her and the school tagged (Y/n) in the video. "I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT FUCKING SKANK!!" Krystal yelled. And growled. "She had started the kiss and it looked like Taehyung wanted the kiss to happen since he wasn't trying hard enough to push her off. " she got up from her bed. "This ends now. We are getting (Y/n) back. But first time to knock a bitch into next week." Jisoo nodded and walked out with Krystal and Seokmin.

***

It was that same fateful day. (Y/n) was showering when people had blown his phone up on Snapchat and were sending the video some felt bad. Others said evil things to him. He didn't check his phone until he was dressed and waiting for Namjoon to pick him up. He opened one of the snaps and tapped on the video. He saw Taehyung and Jennie locking lips and to him he wasn't trying to push her off. He dropped his phone immediately and fell to the floor holding his knees. He started to shake as tears poured out of his eyes. He put his head in his hands and cried harder and harder.

Namjoon arrived and saw that he was crying so he walked over to the male and called out to him. "(Y/n)?" He looked up and immediately hugged Namjoon. He wiped away his tears with his thumbs. "Come on. Grab your phone. Lets talk about this somewhere quiet okay." The male nodded and grabbed his phone and followed Namjoon to his car.

The two sat in the car in silence until they arrived at the lake. "Now sit here and wait." Namjoon walked back to the car and got out things for a picnic. He set it all up and looked at him. "Tell me everything. I will always be there for you."

Those words once said by a familiar voice. Whose voice faded as Namjoons took over. Letting go of that one voice that kept him strong to let a better one in.

A/n: what did you guys think about this chapter? Make sure to vote and comment. Let me know what you think will happen next. Also vote below on who do you prefer with (Y/n). Ill see you in the next one bye lovesss 💕❤❤❤❤💕❤❤❤❤💕💕❤💕❤💕💕❤💕❤💕💕❤💕❤💕💕❤💕💕❤💕❤❤💕❤💕💕❤💕❤💕💕💕💕💕💕❤💕💕

Namjoon

Taehyung