28

Chapter 28- He keeps me warm while you cannot

3rd Person P.O.V

Namjoon held (Y/n) in a tight embrace as he told the male what happened. "He told me that he loved me and only me. But then runs off with her. Even though me and him are broken up. It still hurts me in ways that I could never understand." Namjoon nodded. "I know what that feels like to be broken. It sucks and its hard to move on from but you gotta show him that you're strong and you didn't need him to be strong. I know you are strong. I believe in you."

That made the male smile and they continued to enjoy their little lunch. "Its quite warm outside. Wanna jump in the water?" He asked the male. "Yeah sure." Namjoon took off his shirt and revealed his abs and tattoos the tattoo that the male only saw on his neck, he was now able to see it was bigger.

" Namjoon took off his shirt and revealed his abs and tattoos the tattoo that the male only saw on his neck, he was now able to see it was bigger

The male looked at him. "Like what you see?" He chuckled and jumped in. (Y/n) fanned himself and took off his shirt and changed into a bathing suit that hugged his body. He jumped in and swam around with Namjoon.

The swam in the water for a little while before taking break. They sat on the blanket and just chatted before deciding to head back home. He had deleted Snapchat and later made a new one. He had looked at his phone and put it in the car. Once he changed into his regular clothes the two left the Lake and headed back into town. It was still pretty light outside when the two were driving home. Namjoon looked at him. "Do you want to head back to my place and watch movies?" (Y/n) nodded and they headed to Namjoons house to watch movies for the rest of the evening.

***

Krystal, Camryn, Seokmin, and Jiwoo arrived at Taehyung's house and banged on the door "open the fuck up!" They heard a females voice behind the door and saw Jennie. She was on top of Taehyung and they were making out. Krystal got pissed and ripped her off of him and hit her over the head with her baseball bat.

Seokmin and Camryn looked At Taehyung and were disgusted. "How dare you do this to (Y/n)?!" Camryn slapped him. "Well i don't care. Jennie is here for me." He stuttered out while hiccuping. "Oh please your drunk!" Krystal looked at him and Jennie got up she pulled Krystal to the ground and the two started to fight. Seokmin was talking to Taehyung and Camryn was beating up Minzy who was coming out of the bathroom. Jiwoo was fighting Wendy.

Everyone was fighting to the death and Jiwoo managed to knock out Wendy again by slamming her into a window. Camryn slammed Minzy's head into the toilet. And walked out. Krystal and Jennie were still at it and Seokmin was still arguing with Taehyung. Krystal kicked Jennie off of her. "Alright time to get Taehyung out of here." She looked at him and Jennie kicked Krystal to the floor and pushed them out of the house and locked the doors and windows. Minutes later you could hear her and Taehyung having sex.

"Oh god...I can't even imagine what (Y/n) is feeling now." Seokmin said and felt like crying.  "Well great she got what she fucking wanted!" Seokmin cried and hugged his knees. "My Bestfriend is now gone because of that bitch! Taehyung is stupid for running off with her!" He sat there and cried as his friends comforted him. He remembered a good memory of him and (Y/n) when they were kids.

Flash back starts

Seokmin was walking to (Y/n)'s house with his mom for a playdate. They arrived at his house and his older brother answered the door. "Oh come in. Mom is getting ready now." The woman came downstairs and went out of the house with Seokmin's mom after saying bye to her children. Camryn was in her bed sleeping and Seokmin was playing with toys with (Y/n).

"What do you want to be when you grow up?" Seokmin asked the boy as they played with you trains. "I want to be a choreographer. I want to teach people my awesome dance moves."  He spoke they turned on some music and (Y/n) was teaching Seokmin a dance.

They danced until they couldn't anymore. Soon it was time for Seokmin to head home and he didn't want to do he just slept over at (Y/n)'s house. They continued to dance and were soon tired. "One day we will open a dance studio and teach people." Seokmin smiled at him. "Together as a team." (Y/n) smiled back and the two made a promise to do that since they were little.

Flashback ends.

Seokmin smiled slightly. "We need to find him guys. No matter how long it will take us to find him we need to. As of right now Taehyung doesn't want to be apart of that anymore." They nodded and headed into the car and drove to Krystals house to figure out a plan.

***

Namjoon and (Y/n) were up all night watching movies when he got more notifications. He clicked on one and was sent a video of Taehyung and Jennie having sex. It was Jennie who sent it. He felt sick, he felt betrayed, lied to, heart broken." Namjoon saw this and immediately took the phone blocked Jennie's account and wrapped his arms around the male and pulled him towards his chest to calm him down. "It'll be okay."

About an hour later the male fell asleep and Namjoon carried him to the guest bedroom and laid him on the bed and covered him. He walked out and went to his room. He managed to shower and get ready for bed. He cleaned up the mess that the two made and went to bed. He laid down and thought about the crazy month that he's had and he was happy that he finally found another friend to make happy.

Namjoon found himself helping (Y/n) put himself back together. The things that Taehyung was doing seemed to really mess with (Y/n) and he wanted to find out why. He wanted to fix the problem so in the morning he would carry out his actions and help the male in any way he could help him.

A/n: what do you think about Jennie? Do you think that Taehyung really wants her now? What do you think Krystal and the others will do about it? Make sure to vote and comment! And ill see you in the next chapter bye lovesss 💕❤❤❤💕❤❤❤💕💕❤💕❤💕💕❤💕❤💕❤💕💕💕💕💕❤💕❤💕❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤💕💕❤❤💕❤❤❤❤💕❤❤❤❤💕❤💕❤💕💕💕💕❤💕💕❤❤💕❤❤💕❤