11

Chapter 11- Friendship..

Jiwoo's P.O.V

After that tragic blow out with our friend, or should I say our so called friend Jeup. (Y/n) was in a mess of emotions right now and he didn't need to deal with anymore stress after today.

So as a group we decided that a mall day was most fitting for the 4 of us. After calming (Y/n) down we got him to call Taehyung to relax before we went out.

I walked over to Krystal and sighed. "You know, what you said to Jeup was right, but it didn't fix the problem entirely." She nodded. "I understand, but what's done is done. And I can't go back." I nodded at her and sighed. "Well at least we can go to the Mall with (Y/n) and enjoy our time together. We came here to have fun! To enjoy a nice weekend together! To spend some time before school starts in a week. Why are we going to let a little drama get in the way of it." After I had made my little speech everyone had smiles on their faces and we ran to the room to get dressed.

Once finishing up getting ready. We all headed out to Krystal's car and started to head to the mall. While in the car we turned on the radio and started to listen to music. Sorry not Sorry came on by Demi Lovato.

"BABY I'M SORRY!" (Y/n) sang.

"IM NOT SORRY" Seokmin joined in and we laughed as the two had a screaming match in the car.

After a while everyone,except Krystal, went on their phones. I sat in my thoughts and remembered the last time we cheered up (Y/n).

Flashback Starts

It was a snowy Friday afternoon. Our Christmas break had just begun and we were all in our 3 year of highschool. (Y/n) had finally gotten Into a relationship. Of course Jeup wasn't so happy about that. But that is besides the point. We had decided to head over to (Y/n)'s house. The minute we arrived Krystal noticed a figure was sitting on the stairs of (Y/n)' appartment building. We got out of the car and realized that it was him.

I was the first to run up to him. I engulfed him in a hug. I could already guess what made him upset. Everyone wanted to know but I told them to not pressure him into taking. After a while he eventually told us that he walked in on his boyfriend cheating. Mind you (Y/n) had seen this in the hallway while unlocking the door to his appartment.

We stood there in shock. Jeup was ready to kill the boy and Krystal looked like she was going to do the same. I shook my head. "No you two aren't going in there. Who knows what the fuck that bastard is doing." Seokmin nodded and spoke up. "Come on guys let's just go out somewhere else."

(Y/n) agreed and I held his hand as the 5 of us walked to the park. Since it was snowing we had found the perfect place to have an all out snowball fight.

That day is what (Y/n) needed to keep his mind off of that situation. From that day on I swore that I would do Anthing to make sure he was feeling okay.

And I will always keep that promise.

Flashback ends

***

We had finally made it to the mall and the look on (Y/n)'s face had made all of us feel so much better. We went from store to store searching Through all sorts of clothes and designer things for us to wear.

We finally made it to a shoe store. (Y/n) decided that he wanted a new pair of hightops and he found the absolutely adorable pink hightops. He went to grab them when another boy was getting them. "Oh sorry my friend here saw them first." I spoke up before (Y/n) had the chance to. The male grunted and tried getting the shoe out of (Y/n)'s hand.

"Seriously dude! I'm trying to buy these." (Y/n) managed to get away and ran to find his size. Once he did he paid and we left the store. The male just gave us all a dirty look and I rolled my eyes as I have him the finger.

"Okay where to next?" He asked and I looked at Krystal. "FOREVER 21!!!" we yelled in unison and bolted over to the store pulling Seokmin and (Y/n) along with us.

After about an hour shopping in that store and fighting other people for clothes. We each walked out of there with 2 bags. My stomach started to growl and I laughed while looking at the others. "At least im not the only one who is hungry." Seokmin laughed and we ran to the food court.

As we ate Jeup came up in our small conversation. "Guys, do you think we should even talk to him again?" Seokmin asked and I nodded. "Yeah, we can't let got of the bond we all have. Besides if he makes things right I don't see why we couldn't." (Y/n) nodded and took a bite out of his pizza. "Well I want him to, and I know this entire thing will blow over."

As we continued our conversation the thought of school crossed my mind. "Ugh I know that look Jiwoo. Don't even speak about school." Seokmin rolled his eyes. "I won't even get to see the one person I-I nevermind." He had a blush on his face and We laughed. "But I don't know what school will bring. I just hope that Jennie won't try her shit this year." I nodded at Krystal's  statement.

"She shouldn't bother our group anymore since you beat her ass last year Krystal." She smirked and nodded. "Well I had to, I wasn't going to let that bitch call you a slut." I held a faint blush on my cheeks.

Quick backstory on Jennie. She is the schools bully, she is on the cheerleading team and isn't any good at it. She basically fucked up any chance I had with any guy in the school. She makes it her life misson to ruin other people. Yes we are in college and she still acts like a highschooler.

We finished our food at the mall and headed home. Once we arrived Jeup was sitting on the steps to our tree house and we started at him until he pulled (Y/n) to the side to talk.

A/n: sorry to leave the chapter off like this. And I know you all are wondering when Tae will come back in. Don't worry he will be back soon also. Comment who is your favourite character so far. And I'll see you in the next one bye lovesss 💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤❤❤💕💕💕❤❤❤💕❤💕💕❤💕❤💕❤💕