04

Chapter 04~ Time with Friends.

Your P.O.V

I woke up the next morning in Taehyung's arms. I looked over at my phone grabbing it. Seeing text messages from my friends.

???-
'What time are we gonna
Meet up?'

???-
'Around 12, Lord knows
If (Y/n) doesn't get any
Sleep we will all pay the
Price.

???-
'Right guys well we
Should wait till
(Y/n) replies.

9:57 am

'Hey guys just got up.
See you guys at 12 then.'

???-
'Alright well call
One of us when
You get there ok?'

'Alright.'

I put my phone down and looked over at Taehyung who was still sleeping. "Good morning babe." He tightened his grip around me and pulled me closer kissing my cheek. "Morning love." I smiled under his touch and looked over at him. "Babe don't you have work today." Taehyung jumped up "shit-" I laughed a little and he cought me laughing and started to tickle me. He pinned me to the bed and kissed me. He looked under the blanket and saw the lace panties I wore. "Did my kitten wear these for me?" I nodded and he attacked my neck leaving multiple hickeys. "Ah~" he pulled back and kissed my lips then went to my ear "We should wait a while before we make love kitten. I want it to be special." He bit my ear and I felt my face get hot.

We eventually got out of bed and I headed into the bathroom getting ready for the day. I brushed my teeth and was starting to apply my charcoal mask when Tae came into the bathroom and slapped my was hard. "Taeeee~" I whined and he kissed the back of my neck. He jumped into the shower and I finished applying the mask.

Camryn knocked on my door. "Breakfast is ready."She said and walked off. "Okay!" I shouted from the other side of the door. Tae came out of the shower with just a towel around his waist and I licked my lips. 'Fuck-' I looked away hiding my blush and went to go and do the rest of my Morning shit. Tae was getting dressed and I kept looking at him while he did so. "Does my baby boy want to help me?" I blushed and walked over putting my hands on his abs and chest. "I love you (Y/n)." He smiled and Pulled me into his lap as we kissed. He leaned back on the bed and I went ontop of him. He only had on his pants but I still had on my sleep wear. I looked at him. "Im surprised that the mask didn't go on your face." I chuckled and he gripped my ass. "No one can touch you like this but me okay kitten." I shook my head nervously and we kissed again making my nerves go away.

About 20 minutes later. He was completely dressed and I was still struggling to get on the rest of my clothes. I had to meet my friends at 12 and it was already 10:30. Me and Taehyung headed to the kitchen and sat down eating breakfast with Camryn. "So Taehyung, what are your intentions with my brother?" I looked at her. She was doing my aunt's job. Yes I said my Aunt cause my mother nor father decided to be present in our lives. Taehyung smiled and held my hand. "I hope to be with him for ever and maybe build a family and hopefully get married." I felt a blush creep up on my face. He lifted up my Chin and kissed me. "I mean every word." I kissed back and Camryn rolled her eyes. "Alright I get it you two are cute." I laughed and Taehyung looked at the clock. "Well time to go to work. Thanks for breakfast Camryn." He stood up and went to get his bag from my bedroom. I helped Camryn with the dishes and he walked up to me pulling me to the door. "I love you kitten." He smiled and kissed my lips I kissed back and wanted more of him. I didn't know when I would see him next so I made the kiss last. He pulled back and looked into my eyes. "I'll call you when I get home from work alright?" I nodded and watched him leave out of the door.

Taehyung's P.O.V

I left (Y/n)'s house and headed to my job. I hated that me and (Y/n) has things to do today. I really want to keep seeing him but it's hard to see him when I've got work all the time. I want him to myself and myself only. I couldn't imagine seeing him in the arms of another male. It would anger me to see another male holding him like I would.

I continued my drive to work and pushed those thoughts aside. I parked my car in the parking lot and headed into the school building. They wanted the teachers there earlier so we could prep and decorate our classrooms. It was also a day filled with meetings but thankfully they weren't long. After I went to my first meeting I headed back to my classroom.

I decided to call (Y/n) and see what he was up to. I tapped on the FaceTime icon and called him. "Hey Babe." He smiled at me and I got my lip. "How are you doing?" I asked and he looked at me. "Im alright just waiting for some friends to meet up with me." He smiled. "That's nice babe well im stuck at work. I get out in 2 hours. Do you want me to pick you up after you are done with your friends?" (Y/n) smiled at me and nodded. "Yeah, if my friends don't beat you to it." Before I could say anything I heard a males voice. "Hey (Y/n)." I looked at the phone not being able to see the male. "Okay Tae I got to go now. I'll call you later." I smiled and waved bye before hanging up. 'That fucking boy. Who in the hell is he?' I thought looking at the floor. 'He better not touch (Y/n) in any other way but a hug.' I looked at the picture of him I had as my lock screen. 'Baby boy.." I kissed my phone and looked at the door hearing a knock. "C-Come in!" I called out and my colleague Baekhyun walked into my room looking at me. "Who were you talking to?" I smiled. "Oh just my boyfriend. But what did you need?" He sat on my desk and smiled at me. "I wanted to know if you wanted to go out to lunch today. Just me and you." I nodded and smiled. "Sure where to though?" I looked up at him.  "How about Melon Music Cafe? They just opened up their shop in Busan." I nodded . "Alright let's go." I grabbed my Keys and wallet and headed to my car with Baekhyun following me. We got in the car and drove off.

Your P.O.V.

A few minutes after Taehyung had left my house I started to get ready to meet with my friends who I haven't seen in a while. Camryn walked up to me. "Before I get ready to leave spill. What happened last night." We sat on the couch and I started to tell her about our night. "It was really fun and I had a good time." I smiled and looked at her. "Well im happy you had fun Im going to get ready so I'll leave you to it." She smiled and ran off to her room. I walked back to mine and looked through my closet deciding on an out fit and picking it. "This should be fun~"

A/n: Annnd im gonna end the chapter here! Find out what happens in the next one. Stay tuned. Bye lovess. ❤❤