15

Chapter 15- Stopping Time

3rd Person P.O.V

Seokmin and Jiwoo were searching all over Seoul for the (H/c) haired Male. After they split up from Krystal they went on a long search to find the Male. They needed to find him and Quick because they didn't want anything bad to happen to him. Alot was running through their brains but most of it was worry.

Krystal was angrily driving in her car. She needed to find Jennie and once she would find her she would make it her mission to beat the shit out of Jennie.

Since social media has a harsher way of affecting students, the news of (Y/n) and Taehyung spread like a wild fire. Soon all of Taehyung's co-workers were hit with the information and didn't care too much about it. But they just hoped that things turned out good for him.

As for a group of gross college students who claimed to be adults acted like children most of the time. And this news woulding make anything better. Infact things would make it worse. And being that you can see literally anything on the internet is what worried them. Since (Y/n) had his phone, they has assumed that people were leaving nasty and harsh comments under his photos and leaving horrific DM's.

(Y/n) was running. He didn't stop until he was in itaewon. He needed to be further away from where he lived. He needed to be free from all of that. So to avoid being found he shut his phone off and kept running. He eventually found a forest. He picked a spot behind a rock and hugged his knees. He let out all of his emotions out. He knew that his friends would be looking for him. But the Male didn't care much. He just wanted to be away from it all. He knew he would be questioned at school the next day. And there was no doubt in his mind that all of the teachers and staff knew about it by now. It was all un avoidable. He knew that Taehyung would probably be looking for him but he couldn't worry about it much. He was far away and wouldn't be found for a while so he just sat there in his thoughts.

***

It had officially been 2 hours since (Y/n) disappeared and Seokmin had to stop driving to get gas. Krystal had met up with the two since she wasn't able to find Jennie. "That fucking whore!" Jiwoo kicked a nearby light post.

Krystal was pissed but had to keep her feelings under control. "Listen I know all of us are fucking pissed right now. We dont know where (Y/n) is. But we need to find him and fast. Taehyung has been trying to call him and so has Camryn. They said that they are going out to look for him in nearby towns." Seokmin nodded. He was holding in his emotions because he didn't want to cry thoughts of never finding (Y/n) crossed his mind and he had to brush those away.

"Well when we get back to school tomorrow, Jennie will have another thing coming her way." Krystal looked at the sky. "We need to find him. And fast." Seokmin nodded.

The car was soon full on gas and they drove off in Seokmin's car and kept searching for (Y/n).

Taehyung was currently the definition of a mess. Him and Camryn had been looking for (Y/n) for about 4 hours and it was already starting to get dark outside. Camryn was panicking from time to time. The thought of her brother not being with her anymore crossed her mind and only caused her to drive faster.

"We looked every where." Camryn sighed and continued driving. "I know and we will find him." Taehyung said in a shaky voice. "The good thing is that no one at work seemed really mad." Camryn nodded and then she got a light bulb idea. "Call Krystal. I've got a plan."

Within minutes everyone met up. "I know how we can find him faster. Tae called all of the teachers and staff to help look for him. If we have more people looking then we will he able to get to him faster.

Baekhyun arrived and hugged Taehyung tightly. "We will find him Tae. I know we will find him."

The large group spread out all over itaewon and looked everywhere. (Y/n) was fast asleep behind a Bush and his phone laid next to him. He woke up when he heard someone calling his name. "Huh?" He looked around the Bush and saw all of the teachers and his friends from school. It brought tears to his eyes. He felt a tap on his shoulder and turned around meeting Taehyung's Gaze and connected their lips.

The crowd of people cheered. Alot of whistles and praises were heard from the crowd. Once the couple pulled away. Everyone surrounded them and hugs were given out. Alot of crying and happiness was going around. Soon it was just (Y/n), Krystal, Taehyung, Baekhyun, Seokmin, Camryn, and Jiwoo. They were all talking by their cars.

"Please dont run off like that, you had us all worried!" Jiwoo exclaimed and ruffled his hair. "Yes and if Jennie tries anything I'll rip every eyelash off of her eyes." Camryn smirked and Krystal laughed. "Yes we won't let her harm you or any of us for that matter." Seokmin nodded and turned to (Y/n). "If you ever need us we will come and help you. We have been friends for years and we aren't breaking that bond anytime soon." (Y/n) smiled. "Thank you guys. And I'm here for you all when you need it. I love you guys." They all shared a group hug and separated after a while.  "Tomorrow we will find out how she was able to post this. Right now you need to go home and rest. We have a long day of school tomorrow."

***

Soon everyone made it home. Taehyung wanted (Y/n) to stay at his house so they dropped Camryn off and grabbed some of his clothes and headed back to Taehyung's house.

Once they got there Taehyung lifted up (Y/n) and carried him up the stairs and into the bedroom. He opened the door to his private bathroom and sat him down. "Undress yourself and shower I'll-" (Y/n) shushed him. "I'll be okay Tae. I'll take a quick shower and be out in a bit." He kissed the males cheek and closed the door. Then he took off his clothes and stepped into the shower letting the warm water hit his skin. Taehyung used the shower downstairs and the two met back in his room once they finished.

Taehyung kept his arms around (Y/n) and smiled. "I'll always keep you safe baby boy." He smiled and kissed (Y/n)'s forehead. The shorter Male smiled. "And I will always keep you safe." Taehyung turned the light off.

He held (Y/n) in his arms and stroked the boy's cheek until he was fast asleep. "Good night my prince." He smiled and fell asleep soon after.

A/n: I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Be sure to vote and comment! And let me know what you think about this chapter! And I'll see you in the next one bye lovesss ❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕