30

Chapter 30- Broken Glass can cause bloody toes

3rd Person P.O.V

Jennie was sitting at home with Taehyung sleeping and she felt like she won and nothing could stop her positive growth in her mind. She got up and got dressed. She finally had the man she wanted and didn't have to do much to get him.

As she was doing her hair she felt the need to vomit. She leaned over the toilet and started to throw up. Taehyung came rushing in and looked at her. "You're sick again?" He sighed and patted her back. He left the bathroom and walked down stairs to get started on his day. Jennie wiped her mouth clean of vomit and brushed her teeth again.

She took out the pregnancy test from the cabinet and peed on the stick and waited. She took the test now cause she knew she would get the best results if she took it in the morning.

After she had gotten done in the bathroom she put the test on the sink and washed her hands then went about her morning until the test was ready.

She finished getting ready for school. She slid on a pair of heels and went to the bathroom to check the test and almost fell down when she saw the results. 'Pregnant.' She gasped and took the test with her then snapped a picture and posted it to Instagram.

'Finally my family can start' she smiled and dropped the test in Taehyung's lap. "I-I'm gonna be a dad?!" He was excited but not completely excited due to the fact that he wanted this with (Y/n) but since the male wasn't with him anymore he stopped caring. '(Y/n) was pathetic' he thought. 'Too bad this can't be our family.' He smiled at Jennie and celebrated since they were now having a kid.

***

It was almost time for (Y/n) to start work and he knew that he would have to get up sometime. Namjoon was in the bed sleeping. 'At least I didn't wake up naked' he thought to himself and got into the shower to start off his morning routine.

Within an hour (Y/n) was in his uniform and ready for work. Namjoon was awake and sipping on coffee. (Y/n) hugged him and said goodbye then drove off to work.

Namjoon locked up (Y/n)'s apartment before heading back to his own. He opened the door to his own apartment and got in the shower soon after. He sat there thinking about the past month once again. He felt as though him and (Y/n) were getting closer as friends and he liked the way things were going.

Soon he was ready for the day and decided to go to the gym to get started on a workout for today. He got to the gym and started by running on a treadmill. He continued to various workouts to keep up with his body. He was done in about 3 hours and then left the gym and headed home

***

Krystal was walking to school with Seokmin and Jiwoo when there was a whole lot of arguing in the hallway. Krystal whistled to get everyone to stop yelling. "What happened here." Jiwoo looked around and a girl spoke up. "Jennie is pregnant with Taehyung's baby and some of these idiots think that they deserve to have the baby. While most of us feel that they don't!" As soon as she finished speaking the arguments started and the three of them ran to the cafeteria to talk. "What the fuck? She's pregnant now?" Seokmin looked at them in disbelief.

"Well then this changes everything." Krystal said. "I think that it still can't be any worse than this." She sat on one of the tables and looked at them. "I hate that this is all happening. Jennie should be in jail by now." She sighed. "Now that she's pregnant they can't arrest her." Jiwoo groaned in annoyance and rolled her eyes. "We can figure this all out later. Right now we need to get to class."

It was close to the end of the day when Jennie had been in the hallways bragging about her pregnancy and how (Y/n) wished he could have Taehyung's children. Krystal ignored her as she walked out to her care where her friends waited for her. "Alright lets get out of here." Since it was a Friday they had time to figure things out. Hopefully they would come somewhat close to finding (Y/n) or maybe even help the police get Jennie.

They knew they needed to find (Y/n) but the easiest thing now was to take down Jennie. So that's what they were going to do. Seokmin set up a voice recorder in Jennies car when she wasn't looking and managed to hide it well.

Krystal put one by her bedroom window and Jiwoo attached one to her front door. Each of these were connected to Krystal's computer and gave her live audio of what could be said and done.

***

(Y/n) got out of work and was walking home when he got a text from Namjoon saying that he was waiting for him. The text made him smile and he continued to head home.

He got into the apartment building and walked to his apartment and opened the door and smelled the wonderful smell of food. "Thank you for making dinner." Namjoon chuckled. "I ordered postmates." (Y/n) laughed. "Still its the thought that counts."

(Y/n) walked up to his room and gotten into the shower and then changed into some comfortable clothes. He walked into the kitchen and sat down in front of his plate and ate dinner with Namjoon.

After eating dinner Namjoon looked at the boy. "I want to ask something." Namjoon looked at him and then (Y/n) looked up after that. "Yes Namjoon?" He looked at him once more. "You used to Go to MTU right?" (Y/n) nodded. "Do you know about this scandal? Apparently a girl named Jennie Kim got Pregnant by the teacher there-" He stopped talking once he saw the tears run down the boys face.

"No... Dont tell me he got her pregnant?" Namjoon walked over to (Y/n)'s side and pulled him close snd hugged him and rubbed his back soothingly. "Do I need to to knock some sense into him?" (Y/n) shook his head no. "I'll be okay. Its just that all of this is so hard to believe."

His eyes scanned over the article once more and he read everything. "Damn.." He spoke softly and just felt his heart being smashed with a sledgehammer he never thought that Taehyung would go this far but who knows. For the rest of the night he laid in Namjoons arms and felt his pain slowly disappearing.

A/n: what do you think about Jennies pregnancy? How do you feel about Taehyung? Let me know in the comments and make sure to vote. Ill see you all in the next chapter bye lovesss 💕❤❤❤❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕💕❤💕❤💕❤❤💕❤💕❤❤💕❤💕💕💕💕💕💕❤💕❤💕❤❤💕❤💕❤💕❤❤💕❤💕💕💕💕💕💕❤💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕