14

Chapter 14- So what? I don't care

3rd Person P.O.V

Taehyung and (Y/n) were making out. (Y/n) was pressed up against the wall with his legs around Taehyung's waist. "T-Tae." (Y/n) bit his lip as Taehyung left hickey's on his neck. "People are going to see those." Taehyung smirked. "So? People will know that you are taken." Taehyung placed (Y/n) on the ground and looked at him. "Yes but you are a teacher and I am a student. If someone found out you could lose your job." (Y/n) looked up at him.

"Well I can't kiss you inside of school or show you affection. But this can't ruin our relationship." Taehyung grabbed the smaller males hands. "Listen we can keep this a secret without people knowing." (Y/n) nodded.

"Baby if any student finds out you tell me and I'll talk to them okay." Taehyung kissed his cheek and looked at him then smiled softly. "Call me later okay?" (Y/n) nodded and walked out of the teacher's parking lot to head to his car. While he was walking there Jeup stopped him.

"What do you want now asshole?" Jeup smirked. "You, and if you don't be mine I'll post a picture of you and Mr. Kim in the parking lot." (Y/n) froze and looked at him. "I-" Jeup smirked. "Now you better do the right thing or both you and Mr. Kim will be saying bye to this school." With that Jeup walked away and headed to his car. "Time is ticking."

(Y/n) fell to the ground and hugged his knees he just sat there and cried for a while. Many people asked if his needed help, but he just shook it off and told them that he was okay. He knew that if Jeup posted the picture on social media the whole school would know about it since he is on the football team. And he also knew that Jennie and him were pretty close as friends so if she Got her hands on the picture everything would turn to shit.

He really loved Taehyung and knew that this job meant everything to him. (Y/n) didn't want Taehyung to lose his opportunity of teaching at this amazing school. And with Jeup knowing. The whole school will know in a matter of minutes. If giving up Taehyung is what he had to do to make sure that everyone would be okay, then he would consider doing it. He wanted to make sure it was the right choice so he would talk to his friends before making a decision like this.

***

(Y/n finally made it to Krystals house and knew that he needed to talk to everyone about what happened today. He rang the doorbell and Krystal answered. "Come in love. The others are upstairs in my room." (Y/n) slid off his shoes and walked up the stairs and headed into Krystals room.

"My baby!" Jiwoo ran up to (Y/n) and hugged him. "I heard about the bitch Jennie. Did she hurt you? Slap you? Do I have to go and beat the shit out of her?" (Y/n) chuckled and shook his head. "No but there is someone who does need to get beat the fuck up." He sighed.

"What's wrong?" Seokmin asked. "Okay I'll tell you guys." (Y/n) took a deep breath. 'They are your friends and will understand.' He thought. "Alright so today I found out that my boyfriend Taehyung teaches in our school. Me and Seokmin saw him in our first Period class."

Krystal's eye was twitching. "So you have a teacher as a boyfriend? And you got one before me?!" Everyone laughed. "Well (Y/n) that doesn't seem bad, Seokmin is planning on confessing to Baekhyun." Jiwoo smiled and Seokmin blushed.

Krystal nodded. "Its fine as long as no one catches you." (Y/n) gulped.  "That's the problem. We were making out in the parking lot and that is when Jeup saw us as he was leaving in his car. He had parked in the teachers area so I assumed his car was a teacher's. So after Taehyung left I was walking to my car and he approached me and told me that if I didn't leave Taehyung  he would tell the whole school. I could get kicked out, or Taehyung could lose his job."

Without saying anything everyone wrapped (Y/n) in a hug. "Don't worry (Y/n) we are going to help you figure this out and make sure that Jeup doesn't do anything." Krystal smiled at him. "Yeah we just need to figure out what to do." Seokmin said. They pulled back from the hug.

"I think you need to tell Taehyung before we do anything else. If he knows then he won't question anything you do." Jiwoo patted his back. (Y/n) sighed. He took out his phone and called Taehyung.

One the older Male answered they explained everything to him. "So what are we going to do?" He asked. "Well I think we need to let (Y/n) go with Jeup. That way we can keep everyone from finding out." Seokmin said. (Y/n) nodded. "Babe I know it's not the best option but its something we can consider."

There was a sigh through the phone. "Aish, it's going to be hard seeing you with him in school. But I guess we can try that just so everything remains in order."

Just then a second call was coming through (Y/n)'s phone. "I'll call you back babe." He hung up and answered. "Hello?"

"Have you made your choice.?"

"Yes Jeup, I dont know why I didn't do this from the start but I broke up with him. I want you only you."

"Good boy. Now I'll pick you up from your house tomorrow and we can go on a first date."

"Can you delete the picture?"

"After our date I'll delete it. And dont try anything. I made a copy of the photo on my phone so don't try and delete it on your own."

"Okay fine. I love- you."

"I love you too baby boy."

After that (Y/n) Hung up the phone and nearly threw up. "Okay so know we know that he has another copy of the picture on his phone." Jiwoo looked at (Y/n). "Okay so we all should meet at your house tomorrow before he comes to pick you up for the date. Once the date is over we can know what to do next. You just have to make sure that nothing is posted."

(Y/n) nodded. "Let's hope this works-" just then (Y/n) was tagged in a photo. "Oh no...We are too late." Soon everyone got the notification from Jennie. "Look at the schools slut getting some from his English teacher." Jiwoo read out loud.

Without a word (Y/n) ran down the stairs threw his shoes on and ran to a bridge. He needed to get out he needed to leave. So that is what he was going to do.

The others ran down the stairs and got in Krystal's car. "Okay we need to find (Y/n) you two go in Seokmins car and Search. I'm going to pay Jennie a little visit."

A/n: things are getting heated. Will they find you or will Jennie get her head kicked in first? I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Be sure to vote and comment! And let me know what you think about this chapter! And  I'll see you in the next one bye lovesss 💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤❤💕