36

Chapter 36- Tears are just rivers in your eyes

"Tired, blue boy walks my way, holding a girls hand."

3rd Person P.O.V

A month passes and it was now July. Jennie was 7 months pregnant and her belly was huge. It looked like she was giving birth to triplets. Taehyung was still nervous about the baby. Krystal was having a hard time finding more evidence and the police were going to let the case go as soon as the school year starts.

"That basic bitch leaves finally. Now I can take her man."

(Y/n) was still in pain from the accident and Namjoon was going back and fourth between work and taking care of (Y/n). He was able to manage it. Taehyung had been still trying to meet up with (Y/n). He went as far as messaging him on tinder. After her tried talking to him, (Y/n) deleted the app.

"Someone told me to stay away from things that aren't yours, but was it yours if he wanted me so bad?"

Today, (Y/n) was going to try and get to do some grocery shopping. He had a list of things he needed to get so he decided that he was gonna go. But since he couldn't drive he asked Camryn to take him to the store.

She arrived at his apartment within 30 minutes and helped him walk to the car and then into the store. She was pushing the cart while (Y/n) looked at the items on the list and got them from each isle.

"Pacify her...she's gettin on my nerves...you don't love her...stop lying with those words..."

Camryn and (Y/n) walked through the isles. "So when are you gonna take Namjoon's dick up your ass?" (Y/n) looked back at her with wide eyes. "Shut up! And I don't even know my own feelings about anyone." Camryn laughed at his reply. "Okay whatever."

They continued to shop through the store and buy the items needed for the house. As they shopped Jennie was in the store. "Oh hello slut." She said as she spoke to (Y/n). Camryn knew that she couldn't fight her since she had the baby so she held her anger and frustration inside of her.

Taehyung had seen (Y/n) with Camryn and ran to him. (Y/n) saw him coming towards him. He looked at the male and then at Jennie. He started to walk away on his crutches and Camryn followed him. Taehyung chased after them. "Let me speak to you (Y/n)." He looked at Taehyung and rolled his eyes. "Yeah no. Come on cam. We gotta go pay and head back now."

They paid for their food and walked back to Camryn's car. She put the groceries in the trunk and (Y/n) sat in the front seat. Once Camryn was done she walked to the drivers side and then they were able to drive back to his house.

***

Love is hard, this is what Taehyung believed with all of his heart and soul. He yearned for (Y/n) deeped down but on the surface he loved Jennie. He blamed this deep hearted love on himself. He hated that he went to Jennie but knew it was better for him.

He tried to think about ways that he could get (Y/n) off his mind. "Why do you still chase after him? Why is he so important!" Jennie scolded Taehyung. "I know you used to love him but you need to get over it. Clearly he's moved on to a new boy. You have me and our baby!"

Taehyung sighed and nodded. "I know babe and I'm sorry. It just worried me when he got attacked." Jennie rolled her eyes. "He has friends to help him okay. You don't need to stress over him." She kissed his cheek and walked to the kitchen to make dinner.

Taehyung collapsed on the bed. 'Is she. Right? Is it time for me to get over (Y/n)?.' He thought and closed his eyes. He had to sit back and take it all in so that he could process what was happening.

There was absolutely no doubt that he loved (Y/n) deep down. But he knew now that he had to get over him and had to move on.

***

Namjoon was driving home from work and sat in his car in thought. He could feel his heart beating. All day he had (Y/n) on his mind. He knew that Camryn helped him shop today and he was thankful for that.

He continued to drive and eventually made it home. Where (Y/n) would be waiting. He unlocked the door and walked in to the wonderful smell of dinner. "You didn't have too cook. Your leg is still-" (Y/n) shook his head. "Just because I'm temporarily unable to do certain things doesn't mean I can't cook for us." He chuckled and had two plates filled with food.

Namjoon felt bad since (Y/n) was injured but he accepted the food either way. He walked to his room and quickly changed into some comfortable clothes.

The two sat down and started eating dinner. "Your cooking is always good." He smiled as he ate. "Thank you." (Y/n) giggled. Namjoon snapped a picture of them together and posted it to Instagram. They continued to eat dinner and have a small conversation.    

(Y/n) was sitting there drinking his soda. He looked at the boy with a small smile. To him Namjoon was the guy he wanted Taehyung to be. He knew that Taehyung could never do that. And to him Namjoon was obviously straight. He never thought that he could ever have him. So he just was only able to look at him. But never be with him.

Namjoon wasn't straight whatsoever. But (Y/n) had assumed he was and that is what caused his own pain. He knew that Taehyung would never go back with him so he gave up on that. He considered giving up on love but would never commit to doing it.

A/n: what did you all think about this chapter? How do you feeo about Namjoon and (Y/n) becoming closer? Let me know by commenting. Also give this chapter a vote and ill see you in the next chapter bye lovesss ❤💕❤❤💕❤💕❤❤💕❤❤💕💕❤💕❤❤💕💕💕❤💕❤💕❤❤💕❤❤💕💕❤❤💕💕💕❤❤💕💕❤❤💕💕💕💕💕