39

Chapter 39- a new life

3rd Person P.O.V

Jennie was being rushed to the hospital from the school. It was September and finally time for her son to be born. Taehyung had left his class to go be with her. While she was giving birth. The entire school was over her and her situation. They thought that it was pretty sad that she went as far as going to break a couple up for her own pleasure.

Wendy and Minzy went with him son that he wouldn't be alone. Krystal was sitting in class bored. It hurt her to know that her best friend wasn't there. Suddenly, the teacher got a call saying that there was a new student. So the class went out of the room to greet the new person.

There standing in all his glory was (Y/n) Camryn. Both of there outfits were selected by her and they walked down the hall. People's jaws were on the floor from seeing (Y/n). He felt absolutely amazing in his outfit.

 He felt absolutely amazing in his outfit

Krystal ran up to him and hugged him. "I had spoke to the principal of my return and she allowed me to come back to the school as long as I helped her with something. And don't worry about it now. You'll see in a few days." He smiled and walked into class.

The conversation in the halls changed from Jennie giving birth to (Y/n) being back. Yes he lived with Namjoon still although the male had feelings for him. They both thought they were better as friends. (Y/n) wasn't ready for a relationship and Namjoon respected that.

The class kept on asking (Y/n) questions and he told them what he had told Krystal. After 1st period was over they headed to their next class which was Gym. Since (Y/n) had a doctors note he couldn't play gym. People had asked him about tbe shark attack and he easily became the only thing on peoples minds that day.

***

Jennie had given birth to her little boy and was resting now. Taehyung was holding their son who they named Yugyeom. He looked at his son and smiled at the little boy.

He was happy he finally had his son in his life. He let the new born rest in his little crib. He went on Instagram and saw that people were posting videos of (Y/n). 'HOW IN THE FUCK IS HE BACK AT THE SCHOOL!' Taehyung yelled internally because he didn't want Jennie or Yugyeom to wake up.

'Why is he there? How did he get back?' He thought and now this opened up a whole new can of worms. Especially since he was still getting over (Y/n). Now him being at the school is going to set him back even further.

He groaned in annoyance and walked around the room and paced back and fourth. 'Jennie is not gonna be happy when she wakes up.' He thought and prepared himself for the worst when she woke up.