02

Chapter 02~ School Shopping.

Your P.O.V

School was dreadfully arriving soon and I hated that it was coming back. I was going to see the same rude people. The same stuck up people I always saw every single day of my life. Luckily I was only going to see a few of them this year. Most of those people changed to a new college before sophomore year started. As per usual my sister was with me while I went shopping. She was now a Senior In High school and let's just say she was so excited for it. After taking all of her required exams earlier in June, she felt as though senior year would be easy. Well that is where she is wrong. Senior year can be just as worse as Junior year. The only good parts happen during spring break or the end of the school year. I sighed and looked over at the passing cars. Camryn was driving since I didn't feel like handling road rage today. It has been a week since me and Taehyung went out on our date. We text nearly every day. He FaceTimes me before bed, When I wake up and at random times during the day. Our schedules haven't been open enough for us to see each other. He was busy handling stuff from his job which we don't talk about much. I rather not question where the man works. Sometimes those conversations can get a little bit boring.

My mother, oh Lord that woman, she had just been sent back to jail for theft. My mom is known for breaking the rules. 6 kids and she pays zero attention to them. She forgets our names and addresses us as kid most of the time. Ever since our father walked out after having my little brother. She went back to her old teenage self. I never understood why she did the things she did but managed to raise us the best way she knew how. I can barely say she did a good job at that. My older brother and sister did most of the Raising when it came to us. My oldest siblings are twins. I don't see them as often because they are off in America raising their families. My two youngest siblings are living with my Aunt because they need a stable home. And Camryn lives with me now. Yes my family is crazy but we are filled with lots of love.

We got stuck in traffic and Camryn sighed. "(Y/n), when was the last time you spoke to Taehyung?" I felt a blush spread out on my cheeks. "Well i spoke to him this morning." I sighed and looked at her. "Listen Cam our schedules are mixed up and we were lucky enough to go out when we did." She smiled at me and turned her attention to driving. "Aish, Cam. I just want to be in a happy and healthy relationship. God knows I deserve that." Camryn nodded. "Yes after all of the fucking hell you last ex put you through." I nearly vomited. "Let's not talk about it." Camryn nodded with a look of disgust. She drank some water and swallowed. "Ah that's better." I laughed at her. "You are so dramatic for no reason!"

We eventually arrived at Staples. "Cam why are we here? Do you remember what happened last year?"

Flash back

Me and Camryn were walking through the store when she spotted a Monsta X IPhone 7 case and snatched it from the spot it was in. A girl walked up to her asking for it. "No, I saw it and I took it. You can't have it." I grabbed Camryn by her arm and pulled her to the line and the girl chased us. She slapped Camryn and they got into a fight. Security broke it up. Once they did we paid for our shit and ran out. "We are never coming here again."

Flashback end

"Oh come on (Y/n)! She had it coming!" I rolled my eyes. "Fine but the minute you get into a dispute we are leaving."

A/n: also here is a picture of Camryn ⬇️⬇️⬇️

That is your lil sister lol onto the story 😎

"Fineee" she chuckled and we walked off into staples.  I took out my list of things and she got her's. We split up down the isles and got the things we needed. I saw a teal colored 1/2 inch binder and picked it up but another hand reached over mine. I looked over to the owner of the hand and hugged him. "TAE!!" I squeezed him tightly and he looked like he couldn't breathe so I stopped hugging him so tightly. "Hey baby boy~" He smirked and lifted up my Chin and our lips met in a soft yet passionate kiss. We pulled apart and I blushed. "What are you doing here?" I asked and he smiled down at me. "Just buying stuff for my job." I smiled. "So you need that binder?" I paused. "You can have it." I chuckled and felt my phone vibrating. "A-Are you going to get that?" I chuckled. "R-Right." I walked away and  answered. It was Camryn telling me she paid and left the store and that she was waiting for me in the car. I hung up and looked up at Tae. "Is everything alright?" He cupped my cheeks. I nodded. "I have to go now, my sister is waiting for me in the car."

Tae smiled and handed me a purple binder. "This color looks good against your skin." I felt my face heat up and nodded. "T-Thanks." Our lips met one more time but it got a little more intense. He put his hand on my ass cupping each cheek and squeezing as we kissed. I let out a small moan in the kiss and he pulled away. "God I missed those delicious lips." My face was as red as the notebook I had in my bag. "Im free tonight and I want to take you somewhere." His hands moved from my ass to my waist and he pulled me closer. "Just you and me baby boy." I nodded. "What time do you want me to be ready by?" He paused to think then looked at me. "9:00pm." I smiled and gave him one last kiss on the lips before I headed to the check out line.

After finishing up in the store I got back into the car. Camryn looked a bit upset. "Im sorry, I was with Taehyung." Her faced changed from angry to curious. "What did you do? And I know you didn't fuck cause you can actually walk perfectly fine." I blushed at her comment. "Im only teasing. I know my brother wouldn't do such a thing in public."

We headed back onto the road and started to drive back home. "Well he did tell me to be ready by 9:00 tonight. And he didn't say where we were going but he told me to be ready." Camryn smirked. "Well looks like we have to get you ready and I know just what to do."

She drove past the exit that we needed to take to get home. "Where are we going?" She looked over at me. "(Y/n), you know that we can't go to school looking an entire mess. And I am going to pick out a cute outfit for you to wear tonight on your surprise date." I rolled my eyes. "Aish, I am terrified of what you are gonna make me wear.

A/n: I hope you all enjoyed this Chapter! I will try and update soon once I can get a better schedule but updates will no longer be months apart. Anyways bye lovesss ❤❤❤