26

Chapter 26- What is lost won't always be found

3rd Person P.O.V

Namjoon arrived at the Tattoo place with (Y/n). They got out of the car and walked into the place. Namjoon said 'Hello' to some of the people there and Namjoon brought (Y/n) to his friend who normally does his Tattoos. "Hello. Name is Jimin. And you are gorgeous."  Jimin had a lip piercing and Tattoos all on his right arm and a few on his neck. "I'm (Y/n)" he smiled.

Namjoon looked at him. "He wants to get a tattoo." Jimin's eyes went wide and smiled. "What design did you want?" Jimin asked and (Y/n) showed him a picture.

 "What design did you want?" Jimin asked and (Y/n) showed him a picture

Jimin smiled. "Okay great I can definitely do it come to the back and I'll get you started." Jimin followed the male and he took off his shirt and laid on his stomach. Namjoon stood in the room as Jimin got to work on the tattoo.

(Y/n) had no idea how much his life would change after leaving Seoul and it was already headed in the right direction. It took 2 hours but the Tattoo was done. It hurt like hell but (Y/n) was happy with the result. Jimin looked at him. "Now you can't let anyone touch it for a day the ink won't wash off but will smudge."

He carefully put vaseline over it then plastic wrap. (Y/n) looked at it and was amazed by thr work. He paid for the tattoo and walked out with Namjoon. "This day has been amazing!" He smiled and Noticed that he was hungry. Namjoon was also hungry. "How about we go to a restaurant and eat?" Namjoon suggested and (Y/n) nodded.

The two headed to Namjoons favorite restaurant and got a table. "Order anything. I'm paying." He smiled at the male and ordered his food then waited for (Y/n) to order his. Once he ordered his food the two had a moment to chat and dug into the food when it arrived. "This steak is amazing!" He smiled at Namjoon and the male nodded. "I'm glad you like it." He smiled and the two continued to eat their dinner.

Soon it was 8:00 that night and Namjoon drove (Y/n) back to the hotel where he was staying. "Thanks for showing me around Namjoon~" he smiled at him and gave him a hug before walking into his room. Namjoon smiled and walked back to the car happy and content with making the new boy in town happy.

***

Meanwhile, Jungkook returned to Jennie's house and looked at her. "Listen bitch. I didn't sign up to get hurt by stupid boys in Daegu." Jennie groaned. "Well you want (Y/n) so don't back out now." Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Your crazy. I don't even want him anymore. You're on your own. Bye." He smirked and walked out. He ignored Jennie's yells and screams.

He walked past a group of people and knew who they were. "Hey Jungkook. We need to talk to you." Krystal spoke to him. "Yeah no. I'm done helping people. You are on your own kid. Hope you take down Jennie." Taehyung ran to him "Hey my boyfriend is out there-" Jungkook looked at him. "Yeah well its not my problem Jennie was the one writing the shit about (Y/n) and pretended to be Jeup." He looked at them and seeing their jaws drop.

"Look I'm only helping this once. After that I'm going back to my life. Just know that Jennie is a horrible person and she's not gonna give up until she gets what she wants." He glanced at Taehyung. "About your boyfriend. I haven't seen him at all. Jennie just needed me for other things." 

Krystal looked at him. "Well you have to tell the principal that at the meeting." Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Nah I gave you the information. You do what you need to with it in out." He got on his motorcycle and left. He was never to be seen again.

"Well there goes that." She sighed. "No we have to come up with a way to proove that it was Jennie." She thought and came up with nothing. "Right now what's more important is finding (Y/n). Now lets split up and search the city." They all nodded and ran off.

***

It was now Monday and everyone was ready to be at the meeting. They called everyone down except Taehyung and Krystal. Jeup was confused and the others had to leave the room while he was questioned. "Jennie did it I swear." He yelled and he came out in handcuffs. They took him out of the school and the students laughed at him. Jennie was the one who got them all to laugh and cheered when he got taken out of the school.

Jennie was called to the principals office next and played the innocence card and got off easy. Now the school was convinced that Jennie didn't do it. People stopped leaving nasty comments under (Y/n)'s posts but hated him in secret.

The school day went on and everyone felt bad for Jeup cause they knew he was innocent. Later that day, Krystal walked into the principals office. "Here is the account to the Instagram that made the posts." She raised an eyebrow and emailed the link to the detectives. "Thank you. I know you think Jennie is behind this. But may i ask why?" Krystal paused. "Well she's been tormenting (Y/n) for years. And hasn't changed she was even one of the people who commented mean things about (Y/n)." The principal nodded. "Well ill have the detectives look into the account. If it can be traced to Jennie she goes behind bars and Jeup is allowed to be back at school." Krystal nodded. "Okay then. Thank you." She smiled and left.

***

A week had went by and there was still no sign of where (Y/n) could be. They had tried calling his phone and gotten no answer. Camryn was skipping school and nearly failing because her older brother was gone. Seokmin had been a mess. Krystal was stressed out and questioning people. Jiwoo was trying to keep everything under control, and Taehyung spent sleepless nights just driving around.

"Guys what if we never find him?" Seokmin sighed. "What if he's truly gone and never coming back?" Krystal looked at him. "Don't even think like that!" She glared. "He is out there and we will find him." They all nodded in agreement. "Its just taking longer than expected."

Over the week Namjoon and (Y/n) had gotten to know each other better and went hanging out more. (Y/n) started his job and was very good at it. Things were looking good for him and this was the one high that he wouldn't come down from.

Today Namjoon was taking him some where nice. He wanted to make sure that the male was able to see all of amazing things about Daegu. He wanted to show him everything.

A/n: What did you all think about this chapter? Comment your thoughts down below. Make sure to vote and ill see you all in the next chapter bye lovesss ❤💕❤❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕💕❤❤💕❤💕💕❤💕💕❤❤💕💕❤💕💕❤💕💕❤💕❤💕❤❤💕💕❤💕❤❤💕💕❤💕💕💕