32

Chapter 32- See you again love

3rd Person P.O.V

It was hard dealing with Jennie but it was even more difficult dealing with the fact that she was able to bribe the former principal to have someone kicked out. Krystal was driving to (Y/n)'s house to meet Camryn and the others to tell them about what she had discovered from the girl in her class.

She arrived at the house and saw that everyone was waiting outside. "Why are we outside today guys?" Krystal looked at them and Jiwoo walked to her. "I thought we would take a break today and go have some fun. I know we need to look for (Y/n) and handle this Jennie stuff. But I'm sure if (Y/n) was here he would agree that we should have fun." Krystal sighed. "Fine. But only because this situation is stressing us out."

They all got into Krystals car and headed to the carnival that is being held by their school. It was a 15 minute drive to the location but they got there in a reasonable amount of time.

They had walked around the carnival and looked at all the fun rides and games to play. They had walked around for a long time before finally deciding what to do. "Lets go on the roller coaster." Seokmin suggested and they agreed to go on the roller coaster. They all waited in line to get on the ride. Soon they got on the ride and Krystal was pretty nervous. She grabbed Camryn's hand tightly and Seokmin held Jiwoo's as the roller coaster started to go up the lift hill.

The coaster down and screams were heard from them and the other riders.  Jiwoo had screamed as the ride was going on. Soon the ride was over and they got off feeling good about the ride. They had been walking around and saw Jennie standing there with Taehyung and he had won her a stuffed unicorn. The four of them gagged when they saw them and walked by.

Jennie looked at them and laughed. "Aw looks like the gang stopped trying to find their little bitch of a friend." She smirked and walked away from them. Jennie walked Away with Taehyung and they started to make out by the bathroom. "I hate her." Camryn growled and started to walk to her. Jiwoo back hugged her and calmed her down. "Not now okay? Lets enjoy tonight." She smiled at her and Camryn nodded.

Namjoon and (Y/n) were in the same carnival since Namjoon wanted to take him there. He had a fear of going back to his old town but Namjoon was able to reassure him. They played different games and (Y/n) had an arm full of stuffed animals. As they were walking he bumped into Krystal and dropped the small teddy bear. "Oh I'm sorry-" she looked at the boy and her eyes went wide. "(Y/N)-" He put a hand over her mouth. "Shush. I don't want Taehyung or Jennie knowing I'm here." He chuckled and hugged her tightly and Krystal had tears in her eyes.

"Where are the others?" (Y/n) asked and they pulled apart wiping away tears. Namjoon stood there awkwardly. "Oh I forgot to mention. This is Namjoon my friend." He smiled and gave Krystal a wave.

The three of them walked over to where Jiwoo, Seokmin, and Camryn were. Camryn saw her brother first and ran to him almost tackling him immediately.  Everyone ran over and they all had a group hug. "So how have you been for the past 6 months?" Jiwoo asked him. "Oh well he's been keeping me company." He waved Namjoon over. "He is a really good person." (Y/n) smiled and hugged Namjoon.

"I've been seeing all these messages of Taehyung and Jennie and yes I know she's pregnant." He said sadly. "But things arent made to last." He chuckled. "Here is my new number." He gave it to them. "I have to go now but I promise we can all catch up later." He waved as he and Namjoon walked away from them.

Namjoon looked down at him. "In happy you reunited with your friends. It is nice seeing you happy." He smiled and hugged the male.  As they walked into the parking lot they saw Taehyung and Jennie. They were kissing but Taehyung pulled away the minute he and (Y/n) made eye contact.  Namjoon started the car as (Y/n) smirked at Taehyung. "Close your mouth honey, its not a good look on you." He chuckled. "Oh and Jennie I know its shocking to see me. But its quite sad how your pregnant and dating Tae. But yet he still drools when he sees me. Maybe its my ass. Which is an area you are lacking in. Its looks like you're grabbing a Laptop. How unfortunate. Well if you don't mind me ill be off."

He turned on his heel and walked away from the shocked couple. As he got in the car and Namjoon started to drive away. Taehyung ran after the car. Multiple questions filled his head. "Come on babe. Lets go home!" Taehyung sighed and walked back to where Jennie was and started the car. Then after the two went home.

Krystal had heard the little dispute and told the others about it. "He shut their assets down." She said and Jiwoo chuckled. "Our boy is back and Taehyung is at a loss. Plus that boy (Y/n) was with. He is a total daddy. And if (Y/n) doenst go for him then I might." Krystal added they laughed and walked to Krystals Range rover and got in then drove home.

***

Taehyung was in shambles once he and Jennie got home. "Oh so what if he has someone new? We have a family now. The school kicked him out and he's not going to hurt you anymore." Jennie spoke and kissed his cheek.

Taehyung loosened his Tie and fell back onto the bed. 'Why do I care that he is back? I don't love him anymore. Jennie is going to be my wife.' He thought and felt better. After seeing (Y/n) it felt like he had seen a ghost.

Namjoon and (Y/n) made it back to Namjoon's apartment and he sat on the couch and waited for Namjoon to finish his shower as he sat there in his PJ's. He was proud of himself for being strong against Taehyung and Jennie. He didn't think he would be able to but he was glad he did.

A/n: what did you guys think about (Y/n) coming back? Do you think Tae will regret being with Jennie? Make sure to Comment and vote! Ill see you in the next one bye lovesss ❤💕❤❤💕❤💕💕💕💕💕💕❤❤💕💕❤💕💕💕💕💕💕❤💕❤💕💕💕❤💕💕💕❤💕❤💕💕❤💕