09

Chapter 09- Jealousy

Your P.O.V

I ran into the bedroom after seeing Jeup shirtless. Krystal walked up to me smiling. "Lets play our favorite came truth or dare." I nodded. "Ooo yes." I smiled. "I cant wait to make you do a dare (Y/n)." Seokmin said and I pushed him. "Well im gonna give you a better dare." He tackled me and we started to wrestle. He pinned me to the floor. "Ha! I win." I pouted and he got off of me.

Jeup came back into the bedroom wearing actual clothes. "Look who decided to wear clothing." I laughed and we started the game. After the first round Jiwoo headed off to bed and Seokmin joined after her. "Try and keep the game down." Seokmin said and took off his glasses then turned on his side heading to sleep. It was just me, Jeup, and Krystal left.  It was her turn to give me a dare. "Okay (Y/n). Truth or dare." I was playing it safe for the night and picked truth when I was asked. But didn't hold back on saying dare. I liked when Krystal dared me to do something it would always be fun. "Fine Dare." I smirked at her. "Go ahead gimme your best shot."

Krystal had a playful smirk on her face. "Okay. I dare you to take off Jeup's shirt and stare at his body without drooling or looking away. And you have to do it for 10 seconds." I rolled.my eyes and looked at Jeup. He had a smirk of his own and I took off his shirt and stared at his body. 'Fuck- I am able to do this cause he's my friend. But if it was Tae. I probably would have dragged him to that bed and did somethings with him.' I finished the dare and Krystal clapped.  We played for a few more minutes then she got in her bed.

"Well guys it's time for me to get my beauty sleep. Goodnight." We laughed and climbed to the top bunk where our beds were. "I had fun playing (Y/n)." I smiled over at Jeup. "It was pretty cool." I gave him a hug before heading to my bed. "Goodnight Jeup." I smiled and crawled over to my bed. Jeup smiled and turned the lights off in the room. "Goodnight (Y/n)." he turned on his side and I tapped the button on the wall to turn on my reading light.

My phone went off and I answered and Tae spoke to me. We had a small conversation before Seokmin walked over and came close to my ear. "C-can we talk about something?" I nodded and got off the phone saying bye to Tae. I put my phone on the charger and turned to Seokmin as we sat in my bunk. "What's up?" He bit his lip.

"How do I tell Mr. Byun that I like him?" I smiled at Seokmin. "Well we know that he is single, we also know that he is Gay. And he isn't old and oh yeah you can date him." I looked at Seokmin then he shook his head. "But don't you think it's weird dating your teacher." I thought for a moment. "Well yeah it might be at first cause you only saw them as a teacher. But it would be weird to call your teacher your boyfriend I guess." I looked at him.

"But who cares honestly. It's your life so live it to the fullest. Although I won't reccomend telling him when students are around and I wouldn't say it while you are in school. Maybe go to his house and ask to study. Just don't say it in school. You know how these drama filled people are." Seokmin nodded.  "Thanks bro. I know I can always count on you to give me some advice." I smiled. "Anytime." He looked at me.

"Oh and I think Jeup is- nevermind. It's just me assuming again." I raised an eyebrow. "Seokmin tell me." He sighed. "I think Jeup Is jealous of your relationship with Taehyung." I smiled. "I already knew that Seokie. I saw how he reacted when we left my house and Tae was standing there." He smiled. "Well I am glad someone else sees it." I laughed. "Well im tired so you should head to sleep." We hugged and he walked down the steps to his bed.  "Night Seokie." I giggled and pulled the covers over my body. "Night (Y/n)!" After a while of me thinking I turned on my side and fell asleep.