42

Chapter 42- Sex on the beach?

A/n: smut warning 😝, also last chapter guys 😭😭😭! Skip the smut if you don't wanna read it ❤.

3rd Person P.O.V

Taehyung had taken (Y/n) back to the car and opened the door for him on the passenger side and got in the drivers seat. He didn't put his seatbelt on and just drove back to his house.

He lifted (Y/n) up once they arrived and were out of the car. He then unlocked the door and opened it then slammed it shut with his foot. He took (Y/n) up to his bedroom and threw the boy on the bed.

He crawled on top of him and left kisses all on his body. "Oh Tae!" The smaller male bit his lip and Taehyung pulled off his shirt so that he could mark every single inch of the boys skin. He continued to leave marks upon marks leaving the boy a moaning mess.

He then took off his own shirt revealing his well toned body. "Call me daddy baby boy." He smirked and grinded on his lover and watched him moan amd squirm. He loved seeing his lovers reaction to his movements and touches.

Taehyung pinned the boys hands above hid head and went to his ear. "Strip for daddy and suck his cock too." (Y/n) quickly nodded and removed his clothes in a seductive way and then was completely naked. Taehyung smacked the males plump ass until it was red. (Y/n) moaned out as Taehyung did that over and over. "Count em' out baby!" He smacked harder and (Y/n) started counting.

"50!" He moaned out and Taehyung smirked knowing that his lover was punished well enough. He then took off his own pants and boxers and let his hard and thick 9 inch cock spring free. (Y/n) took all of Taehyung's cock into his mouth. He tried to deep throat his lovers cock but gagged a little but soon adjusted.

He kept sucking Taehyung's cock at a fast pace and licked up any precum that leaked out. He kept on sucking faster and faster. "Mm baby I'm gonna Cum." He threw his head back and started thrusting into (Y/n)'s mouth as he released his load into the males mouth.

He smirked and (Y/n) swallowed not missing a drop of cum. Taehyung had flipped their positions and made (Y/n) lay on his stomach with his ass in the air. Taehyung bit the boys ass cheek first then started to eat him out. (Y/n) gripped onto the bedsheets as Taehyung ate him out. "Ah! Mm!" He moaned and was close to cumming but Taehyung stopped before he could.

Now that he prepped (Y/n) with his tongue he lined up his dick with (Y/n)'s entrance and slid in slowly. At first he went slow but started to pound his cock into the males ass at a fast pace. "Ahh Mm DADDY! HARDER!" (Y/n) moaned and bit his lip as he was fucked into the mattress. "Ah baby so tight for daddy! Mm" Taehyung grunted and went faster and faster.

He quickly pulled out and flipped (Y/n) on his back and spread his legs before continuing to fuck him faster and faster. He didn't take a moment to stop his thrusting. (Y/n) was in ultimate bliss and felt his climax approaching. "Ah daddy- I'm close." He moaned and Taehyung went faster. "Me Mmph too baby boy." He grunted.

First (Y/n) started to clench tightly onto Taehyungs cock as he released. "Ah~" he moaned and Taehyung cummed deep inside of (Y/n) and slowed his thrusts down to ride out his orgasm. "Fuck baby~" he panted and pulled out. He pulled the boy close to his body and cuddled him.

"I love you.." He smiled at (Y/n)

"I love you too.." He replied

***

4 Months past and it was now march. (Y/n) had officially moved in with Taehyung and claimed Yugyeom as his own son. He promised to give that baby all the love his birth mother would never give him.

Taehyung was out at the Gym and (Y/n) was at home reading a book to Yugyeom. He got a call from Camryn and picked it up. "Yes?" He smiled as he answered. "Can I come over and see my nephew?" She asked. "Duh you don't have to ask. Just text me when you get here.

Everything has been great these past 4 months. (Y/n) had been caring for Yugyeom and grown to love him. He walked over to the kitchen to make him a bottle and did so with ease.

He fed Yugyeom the bottle and sat back on the couch when Taehyung had came home from the Gym. "Hey babe. How was the little guy?" Taehyung asked and pecked (Y/n)'s lips before heading to get a bottle of water from the kitchen. "He was fine and just took a small nap. Now go shower you stink like sweat." He chuckled and Taehyung walked upstairs to the bathroom.

A few minutes later Camryn arrived and had sat down on the couch next to (Y/n). "Hey bro. Hey nephew." She smiled and took Yugyeom into her arms and played with him.

(Y/n) went to the kitchen to go cook dinner for them. He saw Yeontan, a dog they bought, walking to his food and he smiled at the dog before returning to the food he was making.

He managed to finish dinner in a timely fashion. For the past few months he had been working and going back to school. He had went to Namjoons wedding and it was absolutely the most amazing thing he has ever seen.

He put the food on 3 plates and got Yugyeoms baby food out and handed it to Camryn so that she could feed him. And for the rest of that night they just spent time as a family. They did what families did best.

It was later that night when Taehyung and (Y/n) were in bed cuddling while watching a movie. "You know I never thought I would be in a relationship with a teacher but here I am. I can now check it off my bucket list." Taehyung chuckled. "Well I'm dating my student." He smiled and pecked his lips. And since then they could only hope for the best and that is all he wanted.

~The end~

A/n: Thank you all so much for supporting me and this book. Through all of your comments and votes, it has made me become a better author and really motivated me to get this book done for you all. I seriously couldn't have done it without you. The epilogue will be up tomorrow. But in the mean time you can check out my other completed books or my new books that I have started! I highly recommend reading the completed ones first if you haven't already. I hope to see you all again in the future. Bye lovesss 💕❤💕❤❤❤❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕💕❤💕❤❤💕❤❤💕❤💕❤💕💕💕💕❤💕💕💕❤💕💕💕💕💕❤❤❤❤❤💕💕❤💕❤❤❤💕❤❤❤❤❤💕❤💕💕❤💕💕❤💕💕💕❤❤💕❤💕💕💕