10

Chapter 10- How it all started.

Jeup's P.O.V

After Krystal went on a rant about how I shouldn't mess with (Y/n)'s relationship, Jiwoo walked in. "Listen Jeup. I know you Like (Y/n) we all know you Like him. But like Krystal said. You need to be there for him as a friend." I grunted. "Why should I care about his relationship? I'm not the one making him happy as a boyfriend. To make me become his partener I have to make sure they break up." Jiwoo's expression changed. "Do I need to slap you?! Don't you care about how crushed (Y/n) would be? He's not going to run to you after he is done with Taehyung. He might not even love again! That is Why me and the others are saying to support his relationship. If they happen to break up. You may have a chance but don't force it to happen. Now because of your stupid self (Y/n) is crying." I looked at her. "You promised to never hurt him! Isn't that what you said?" I nodded and looked down. "Now I think you should leave for the day and come back with a clear head and be ready to apologize." I just listened and walked out of the room. I changed into an outfit real quick sliding on a hoodie and walking down stairs passing by my 4 friends. I took a glance at (Y/n) and held in tears of my own. Knowing that I caused it made me feel like I really did betray him. I just don't know why the others are so pissy about it.

"Don't come back until you've learned to respect your friends!" Those painful words left her mouth and stabbed me in all directions. I looked outside feeling the sun touch my skin. I closed the door. I opened the gate to the backyard and walked out heading to the one place I knew I could clear my head. The beach. Since we were at Krystal's house the beach was 20 minutes away so it didn't take me long to get there. Once I arrived I sat in the sand feeling the water touch my feet as I remembered why I wanted to be the main man in (Y/n)'s life.

Flash back starts

April 20, 2009

It was a sunny day outside and the children of the neighborhood were all playing. Did I set a foot outside no. Not to play at least. I never liked the idea of being around people it would always scare me. I guess I was too afraid to trust people. My mom made me that way after she left my dad. I always saw (Y/n) as the positive influence that everyone needed. He was always that light that we needed to see in the dark. Things at his home were hell. His dad leaving them behind. His mom going to jail. He knew that his life wasn't the best but kept hope alive that things would be better but hey they never really did get better. (Y/n) had the positive demeanour that we all needed.  He just couldn't be knocked down even when he was bullied. I just knew each time he got hurt I failed to protect him. I failed at doing something. Just like on this day, a boy kicked him to the ground and I wasn't fast enough to stop it from happening. Before anyone else did anything I grabbed the boy and beat the living shit out of him. My dad was upset but happy that I stood up for my friend. I was more shocked that he didn't yell at me.

September 7th, 2012.

Our first day of High school. This point me and the rest of my friends were already close. They tought me to trust and I learned alot from them. This is also when I developed romantic feelings for (Y/n). During the first few months of freshman year I barely saw any of them. It's like every one found new hobbies and new interests. It's like we had a short drift apart. Around Christmas time we all reunited and our friendship improved. We started hanging out more. But the only problem was, (Y/n) was dating someone. The reason why I act the way I do Is because these boys (Y/n) dates don't know how to treat him right. They think they can cheat on him because (Y/n) is forgiving and understanding. I never liked it but I was always there to support him. I am sick and tired of watching him get hurt. It just makes me sick to my stomach. I know I shouldn't act like he is mine, but I can't help it. Seeing him go through that in highschool and knowing that it could possibly occur in college scares me. I need to be the one to hold him. Kiss him. Cuddle him and love on him. I can't let anyone else be the one to do that. Not again. He wont be getting hurt on my watch.  It came to our senior year. We were so happy to be graduating. Whoo class of 2016!! The hype was crazy but I was ready to start my life. I was scared at first cause the rest of us got accepted into MTU. And (Y/n) was the last one to get and acceptance letter.

Flash back ends.

'I have to fix this' I looked at the water before putting on my slides. I checked the time. '4:00pm?!' I was here all day? Whatever. I need to get back to the house to see (Y/n) and make things right.

I sat on the front steps of the Tree house waiting for the others to arrive back. The door was locked so I couldn't get into the house. A few moments later they show up and I looked at (Y/n). "C-Can we talk?"

A/n: sorry if this chapter was a bit short. But I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. What do you think the others did all day? Comment down below. Be sure to vote and comment. Bye lovesss ❤❤💕❤💕