31

Chapter 31- A baby can open a whole can of worms

3rd Person P.O.V

5 Months later

It has been 5 months since the whole pregnancy and Also 5 months of finding solid evidence to prove that Jennie committed the crime. During those 5 months Jennie wasn't even worried about her whole plan to get rid of (Y/n). Since she already had tae and was going to have their child in 4 months there wasn't a single worry left in her mind.

Krystal, Jiwoo, Seokmin, and Camryn all have been finding evidence that could potentially cause Jennie to be placed in jail. They wanted to find all of the evidence before making any crazy decisions or actions. Finding (Y/n) was still a priority so during these 5 months they would drive around the cities to look for him.

"Alright we have a few more details to collect before we could even present this evidence to the police."  Krystal stated as they all were looking at her computer. Soon it was time for school to start and since it was close to the end of school these past few days were a time to chill.

They made it to school and were walking in the halls. Taehyung and Jennie were making out as usual. "Jeup is finally back at school. He still isn't speaking to us which I don't mind that." Krystal placed her books in her locker as she spoke to Jiwoo. "Well he was a friend of ours since childhood." Jiwoo added. "Well he ruined the chance of ever being friends with us again after the shit he pulled with Jennie."

Krystal nodded and the two headed to Gym class where they saw Wendy and Minzy. The two girls had finished being changed in the locker room and stared at them Once they walked in. Jiwoo and Krystal changed in a spot that was away from Wendy and Minzy. Once they were done they headed out into the gym and saw Wendy and Minzy talking to Jennie and then they ran up to Krystal and Jiwoo.

"What do you want?" Jiwoo asked. Wendy didn't say much she just punched Jiwoo in the stomach and then the two girls were fighting. They tried breaking it up but couldn't since Jiwoo had both of her hands on Wendy's throat and pushed her thumbs in Wendy's neck to stop any air from reaching her lungs.

Krystal pulled the two apart with ease and walked out of the gym with Jiwoo.  Jennie and Minzy ran over to Wendy who was coughing like crazy. "I told you to not make her fight Jiwoo!" Minzy scolded Jennie and the gym teacher looked at her. "You started this?" She scoffed. "For a pregnant teen you still haven't learned to keep that mouth of yours shut." She looked at her. "Its bad enough that your legs won't stay closed but now your mouth. What a shame" the teacher laughed and walked to the other side of the gym to take attendance.

Jiwoo and Krystal were in the locker room talking when they heard Jennie and Wendy talk. They saw Minzy blocking the door as they chatted. "Wendy next time I need you to hit Krystal! That way Minzy and you could jump her ass! At this point its I just fun to see them at their weakest points."

Jiwoo had her phone recording everything. Once the girls left, Krystal and Jiwoo got changed back into their regular clothed and headed to meet Seokmin for lunch.

***

All this time and Namjoon could now say that he and (Y/n) were close friends. (Y/n) was happy being friends with the boy and always was happy whenever he was around. It hurt that his friends didn't put any effort to find him but he didn't care. The only friend he had right now was Namjoon.

Maybe even Jackson his boss or Jimin the tattoo artist. In Daegu (Y/n) was able to make more friends then he ever would have made if he was back in Seoul. Things were different. The energy was not the same, and the people showed much more kindness then they did in Seoul.

It was a sunny morning when he decided that he wanted to finish school. He was looking for community colleges in his area and found one but wasn't sure if he could pay off the tuition in time. Plus he worked full time and didnt know if that would work out.

Namjoon had been at work all day so it was up to (Y/n) to find out all of this info. He had been looking for a school to go to since he wanted to finish college. It was different now then it was when he was at MTU. He got a full ride scholarship there so he didn't have to pay a single ounce of tuition. With the possibility of going to a community college, he needed to find the funding somewhere and he wasn't going to ask anyone for money.

After becoming stressed out over college stuff, (Y/N) walked over to the kitchen and made himself some coffee. As it was making he went through Instagram and posted a picture that he had taken before heading off to work.

His job was fun and it was always a good vibe whenever he would go to his job. He seemed really happy he only wished that his friends would be here with him to share the excitement.

***

Jennie was going around and posting multiple things on Instagram to showcase her pregnancy. Not that many students cared about it anymore. However, if Jennie demanded attention then they would give it to her. Krystal couldn't understand why she was feared by everyone.

Krystal was sitting in her last class for the year and sighed. It was pretty boring since it was the last day and no one wanted to go anything besides be on their phones or pretend to care about Jennies pregnancy.

Things like this wouldn't normally bother her. But somehow this was different. It confused her so much to the point where she got up and asked someone what she needed to know. "Why does everyone bow down to Jennie?" She asked one girl and her eyes went wide. "I can't say it here meet me after class.." The girl whispered and Krystal nodded.

School was over and Krystal met the girl outside. "Okay spill." She looked st her. The girl nodded and sighed. "Well.. Jennie was the first person who actually took charge in the school. Before anyone knew about you and your friends. She had came into the school a week early and automatically claimed it as her own."

The girl paused for a moment. "Then once she did that our student body president tried to take her on and couldn't. She used 'daddy's' money and bribed the old principal to get rid of the boy and he did. The principal we have now is brand new. Before her control our school was full of peace and happiness. Before her there was no 'leader' she made us think we needed one and most of the people got along and everything was good" She sighed. "But those were the good ol' days that I dearly miss. But I hope that helps you get a better understanding of why we follow her" Krystal nodded.

"Thank you for that." She let out a sigh and got into her car. 'Well sometime before next year I gotta bring back the harmony in the school.' She thought and looked at a picture of (Y/n), herself, Camryn, Jiwoo, Seokmin, and Jeup. 'But bringing that harmony back is most important.' She smiled softly and drove home.

A/n: what did you think about this chapter? What do you feel Jennie will do next or maybe even Krystal. Be sure to comment and vote. I'll you in the next one bye lovesss ❤💕❤❤💕❤💕❤❤💕❤❤💕💕❤💕❤💕💕❤💕❤❤💕💕❤❤💕❤❤❤💕💕💕💕❤❤💕💕💕❤❤❤💕💕💕💕💕💕❤❤💕💕❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤