23

Chapter 23- Running is the only option

3rd Person P.O.V

After the fire incident everyone in the school got a notification about the post that Jennie made pretending to be Jeup. People were in shock and disbelief. (Y/n) was sitting in Taehyung's room when this happened.

He looked at the comments on his Instagram and his has dropped.  He took a look at the post and read what 'jeup' had posted and saw Taehyung walking in. "Listen Tae- He was helping me with an assignment-" before he could continue speaking Taehyung kissed his lips passionately.

(Y/n) melted into the kiss and then pulled away. "I don't belive any crap that fucker posts online. I know you wouldn't do that to me. It isn't who you are." (Y/n) smiled. "I'm glad someone believes me." He sighed as the hateful messages came in. He didn't show Taehyung what was being said.

The hateful comments continued all the way into the night.  Since the fire had started and couldn't be traced back to Jennie school would be out for a few days and that gave Jennie enough time to put her plan into action.

Every hour (Y/n) kept getting disturbing texts from his classmates. His phone number was blowing up with notifications from his Instagram.

'Go kill yourself, Taehyung doesn't need a fat bitch like you in his life's

'You slutty whore!'

'Die you pathetic waste of space!'

'Jump off a bridge and don't come back!'

'No one wants to see you here whore!'

'You're an unloved piece of shit. No wonder your father left you'd

'You are so pathetic. Your friends even hate you.'

He felt tears run down his face. Taehyung had went to the store when all of this was being said and posted. He couldn't take all of this. He needed to go and that's what he was going to do. He wrote Taehyung a quick note and placed it on the night stand before grabbing his phone. He shut the location off on his phone. He changed his username so that no one else can comment or find him.

He grabbed his car keys and got in then drove off into this distance and not looking back. This was it. The final straw he was going to leave it all behind.

About an hour later, Taehyung had made it home and saw that (Y/n)'s car was gone. He began to get nervous and parked his car. He ran into the house and searched everywhere for the male he barged into the bedroom and saw the note. He started to read it.

Dear Taehyung,

I am writing this to let you know that I am leaving and never coming back. The words they have spoken can never be erased. I love you with all my heart but I cannot stay in thus town anymore. By the time you try looking for me ill be gone and away. Thanks for everything.

Love, (Y/n)

Taehyung crumbled up the paper and threw it at the wall. His hands were shaking and he ran around trying to find out where (Y/n) would be.

***

Krystal had been the first to see the messages and her jaw dropped. She was with Jiwoo and Camryn at the time so she showed them what went down. Jiwoo called up Seokmin and they all decided to meet at (Y/n)'s house. Camryn unlocked the door and yelled throughout the house. "(Y/N)?!?!?! WHERE ARE YOU?" She yelled and everyone started calling out for him.

Not being able to find him they drove off to Taehyungs house. Once they arrived Krystal ran to the door and knocked on it. "Oh hi." Taehyung looked at her. "If you are wondering where (Y/n) is. He isn't here. He left and isn't coming back." He let them into the house. "W-What do you mean?" He handed her the note that (Y/n) left and she read it then passed it along.

"That fucking bastard and his posting." Krystal got angry and Taehyung looked at her. "What are you talking about?" She pulled out her phone and showed him the messages and comments that everyone left under his page.

"N-No." Taehyung looked at them and he too got angry. "We gotta find him." Krystal nodded but Camryn chimed in. "Well we need to make sure that these people stop commenting! We need to find out what's going on. Yes we need to find him. But he's just going to run if this continues."

Krystal sighed and nodded. "Alright we can split up into 2 groups. Me and Taehyung will go around searching for him. You three need to take this to the police station and find out what was going on." They all group hugged and went off to find out what was going on here.

***

Jennie was sitting in her home with Jungkook. They had a tracker on the car that (Y/n) used to leave the city. She smirked to herself. "We know that they will try and find him. You go and chase him down. Prevent them from getting him. I'll stay here and make sure that his friends are in check. Without him they will be useless." They laughed and soon after Jungkook got in his car and followed the direction of where (Y/n) was.

Jennie continued to post more photos on the page and Jeup called her phone multiple times. Each voicemail that he left he had begged her to stop her actions but she just kept on going. She had to get him to disappear for good.

Meanwhile, (Y/n) was driving on the highway for about 2 hours. He was out of Seoul and was close to Daegu. He was running low on gas and parked the car at a gas station and filled it up. Since it was 3:00am there was only one other car at the gas station and a man with a hat on came over to help him. The male was very handsome and so was the one with the hat.

A/n: sounds familiar 😝?

The boy with the hat came over and he put gas in his tank. The handsome male in the other car drove off and the boy with the hat was putting gas into the car. "Hello." He smiled and his dimple showed. "Oh hi. Thanks for the help." He smiled.

"You're new in town?" He chuckled and (Y/n) nodded. "Yeah. Just moved here from Seoul." He nodded. "Well you made the right choice coming here. This is where the fun happens." He smiled. "The name is Kim Namjoon. Here's my number. Call me if you want a tour of the town." He smiled and walked away before (Y/n) could say or do anything.

Since the car was now full with gas he drove out of the gas station and went back on the highway hoping to find a hotel.

A/n: What do you guys think will happen next? Let me know in the comments. Also I'm changing things up at bit but. Make sure to vote and comment! Tell me Who s your favourite character and ill see you in da next one bye lovesss ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕❤❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤❤💕❤💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕❤❤❤❤❤