29

Chapter 29- Your past can cause pain in the present

3rd Person P.O.V

A few days had passed since the whole incident. Taehyung was now in a relationship with Jennie and the school was split down the middle. Half of the students hated that they were together and the other half loved it since they didn't like (Y/n).

Krystal couldn't even look at Taehyung the same. The others didn't even bother speaking to him. Now that they knew that he actually did love her. They were down one person and no one else was going to help find (Y/n). At this point the police couldn't do anything. They would keep trying to find the location of thr device but every time they tried their computers would get a virus. Only Krystal and the others knew the truth. Jungkook wasn't coming back to help them and Taehyung was now with Jennie.

They were alone in all of this and became hopeless at times but knew they had to keep on going and looking for (Y/n). It was the morning when class started snd Jennie was walking down the halls with Taehyung. Krystal spotted them and Jennie saw her then threw her coffee on the girl. Krystal grabbed Jennie by her neck and punched her over and over.

"Listen you little bitch. Just cause me and my friends are feeling like shit doesnt mean we need you to make it any worse." She let her go and watched her body drop to the floor. After that she walked to her locker and grabbed clean clothes then went to go change in the bathroom.

Jennie stood up and Walked with Taehyung. The principal had saw the situation and didn't speak on it and just headed to her office.

***

The bell for lunch rang and instead of going to the cafeteria. Krystal, Seokmin, and Jiwoo left school to go to a pizza place. While they were there they saw a boy who looked like (Y/n) but had a Tattoo on his back. He was holding a males hand as they left with a pizza. They didn't think too much about it and never realized that (Y/n) had walked past them before.

They ordered their pizza and sat at a table. Jennie and Taehyung could be seen in the distance running to a car to fuck or something. It was disgusting for them to see.

(Y/n) was nervous but lucky that his friends couldn't recognize him. He looked out of the window and saw the same thing they saw. "Lets go before I puke." Namjoon nodded and drove off.

Krystal watched the car drive off and sighed. "That boy got my hopes up. But unfortunately (Y/n) doesn't have a tattoo and wouldn't be dating someone or trust anyone for that matter." She chuckled sadly and the three of them continued to eat the pizza.

Soon the school day was over and they drove over to Camryn's school to pick her up so that they could get started on their long journey to find (Y/n).

***

Namjoon and (Y/n) made it back to (Y/n)'s apartment. Since (Y/n) made enough money to move out of that hotel he finally bought an apartment that was in the same building as Namjoons. He unlocked the door and smiled to himself seeing as though he finally accomplished something. He and Namjoon sat at the table and put the pizza box there and began to eat.

They chatted over simple things. The male also dyed his hair recently and it was now a Pink- Purple ombre. He looked at himself in the reflection of his phone then continued to eat as he and Namjoon spoke. "How are you liking this place?" He asked and (Y/n) smiled. "Its a good place. And now I don't have to share it with anyone." Namjoon pouted. "What about me?" This made (Y/n) chuckled. "I wouldn't mind sharing a house with you but a boy needs his own space." He giggled.

After their small lunch Namjoon had to head to work so he left (Y/n) alone for a while but the boy would be okay. He walked to his room and sat on his bed. He turned on the TV and began watching Netflix. He decided to watch the office since he was in need of a good laugh.

Meanwhile things back in Seoul were a little crazy. The four of them were driving around and came across a gas station. Namjoon was working their and they needed to get gas put into their car. Namjoon wasnt the only one working. Another boy was with him and that boy had filled up their car. They seen Namjoon and made Quick eye contact but then drove off and headed home.

"Why did we come all this way for gas?" Jiwoo asked. "Well I wanted to take a little trip. Plus the gas is much cheaper here." They chuckled and just focussed on the task at hand.

***

(Y/n) was sitting at home as he thought about what happened in the past few days. "He's really with her now.. And all this time I thought he was trying to find me. I had hope that maybe he cared even a little." He said to himself. He finished drinking the bottle of water he had on his desk.

He got comfortable and was scrolling through videos on Instagram. He saw tons of food videos and nail art. He sat there and watched the videos Until Namjoon came back. He heard a doorbell ring and opened it to reveal Namjoon standing there with a smile on his face. "Missed me?" He chuckled and hugged the male tightly.

The two of them ended up laying on the couch and cuddling that night. 'Taehyung....why would you do this...' He thought as he watched the TV with Namjoon. Seeing Taehyung cheat on him was the most horrific thing he ever saw.  He didn't know how to handle it or what to do. He was just happy that Namjoon was here to help him cope with the pain.

It was around Midnight and Namjoon was awake. (Y/n) slept silently in bed and Namjoon just looked out of the window. He felt a good change coming up and didn't know what that change was going to be. It wondered if it was going to be something with love or maybeba new opportunity but he was ready to face this new project head first.

***

Krystal, Jiwoo, Camryn, and Seokmin were all sitting there as they thought about Taehyung and Jennie being together. They knew that (Y/n) had to have seen the videos of Tae and Jennie. They didn't know what the male was up to this past month but hoped it was something worthwhile.

They wanted their friend back and weren't ready to give up yet. They finally decided to search in cities other than Seoul. It was time for them to really get the ball rolling and get this plan in motion.

A/n: what do you think will happen next? Do you think that they will find (Y/n)? Do you think that Taehyung will be able to see (Y/n) again?. Make sure to vote and comment and ill see you in the next chapter bye lovesss 💕❤❤❤❤💕❤💕❤💕❤❤❤❤❤❤💕❤💕❤💕💕💕❤❤❤💕❤💕❤❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕💕💕💕💕❤💕💕❤❤💕❤💕❤💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕❤❤💕❤❤💕