13

Chapter 13- Clocks can't stop time

3rd Person P.O.V

The sound of the alarm clock startled (Y/n) in his sleep and he groaned. "Ugh  four long hours of hell." He rolled of the bed and landed on the floor. After his romantic night with Taehung, the male was too happy to want to go to school, where all of his happiness would be ruined and taken away.

After about 20 minutes of his morning routine, he got dressed and headed downstairs for breakfast. He quickly popped a Bagel in the toaster. Camryn was already up and drinking her coffee. "Aish." She groaned and (Y/n) chuckled. "Oh please, my day is way worse than yours alright. The only thing you gave to worry about is getting into a college. Then the rest of senior year is a breeze." He chuckled and put cream cheese on his bagel then took a bite out of it.

"Well how can you say that?! You only have classes 3 times a week!" (Y/n) laughed. "That's because I passed all of my classes in senior year." He winked and walked to his car getting in and looking at Camryn. "Are you getting in or what?" He shouted from outside and she rolled her eyes.  "My friends are picking me up." There was a honk heard. "Ah there they are now." She grabbed her Versace bag and walked to the car with her friends.

"Aish teenagers." He laughed and locked the door to their house before he drove off to school.

***

At school he managed to find parking. Once he got there Seokmin and Jiwoo were waiting for him and Krystal to arrive. "Hey guysss. Where is Krystal?" Jiwoo sighed. "Fashionably late as usual." (Y/n) let out a chuckle. He looked through the parking lot and saw a familiar white BMW. A car that he has been in before. 'That is not his car. Taehyung wouldn't stalk me...well at least I hope not.' He thought and was waiting with his friends to see when Krystal  would show up.

She eventually arrived in her dark blue jeep. "Oh hey, did you miss me?" She chuckled. "I see you decided to drive the jeep today."  Krystal  nodded.  "Yep. My brother decided to drive the Audi today so I took my Jeep to school." They all rolled their eyes. "Aish Krystal, you are so extra, but we love you anyways."

The 4 of them headed into school. They arrived at their lockers and saw Jeup taking to another classmate. Things were still a bit tense between the group and him. He would try to speak but every time he did, they would just walk away. Which didn't make the situation any better.

Each period was an hour long so (Y/n) wasn't ready for that but at least he had classes with his friends. In first period he was with Seokmin. They had Literature first period and it was about to be boring. As they entered class. (Y/n) noticed the binder that he tried to get but let Taehyung have in the store.

'Okay that's weird, first I see a replica of his car and now this?' He thought and he and Seokmin sat in the back of the room and in one of the higher seats. "You ready?" Seokmin asked and (Y/n) nodded and took out his Notebook.

(Y/n) looked up and noticed a mop of Red hair and gulped. 'No. Fucking. Way.' He thought and looked at Seokmin who had already saw who it was. He just pointed to the teacher and (Y/n)'s eyes went wide and his eyes made eye contact with Taehyung's. He blushed and hid the obvious blush behind his book.

"S-Seokmin." He whispered and they spoke quietly behind the open book. "Did you know about this?" Seokmin asked. "No I had no idea that he is my you know-"  Seokmin bit his lip. "I guess we are on the same page. Only thing Is that you are dating him-" they looked at the classroom and there weren't many kids there.