06

Chapter 06- The memories of the past

A/n: Im going to switch up who is talking cause I want you to get to know the other characters better.

Krystal's P.O.V

We got in my car and started to drive to my house. Next to me was Seokmin and Jiwoo, (Y/n) and Jeup were sitting in the back. The car ride was rather silent. We normally spoke alot but It was quiet. I looked back and saw Jeup. His expression was filled with anger and sadness. I was the only one who knew that he likes (Y/n) it was pretty obvious. I thought that maybe (Y/n) would feel the same. I mean he probably does but with this new relationship I highly doubt that (Y/n) still has those feelings. Aish. We all want what is best for him. I still intend on meeting that guy. We continued to sit in silence. It started to rain and I sighed. We were driving on the highway and I started to think about the past as I drove the car.

Flashback

We were 5 when it all started. Our first day of kindergarten. I saw (Y/n) sitting in the corner alone playing with the toy trains. I walked over and smiled at him. "H-Hi. I'm Krystal and you are?" He smiled up at me. "I am (Y/n) nice to meet you Krystal." Me and (Y/n) started to play. We continued to eat our lunch when we saw a boy getting bullied by the class asshole. (Y/n) ran over and pushed the bully away from Seokmin. "You stay away from him Johnny!" I smiled a little but my froun came upon my face seeing the bully punch and kick (Y/n) anger started to build up in my little 5 year old body and I punched the boy square in the face. The class cheered as Johnny ran off. The teachers were busy outside and didn't even notice the fight. I walked over to (Y/n) and Seokmin. The sat in a corner hugging each other and it was the cutest thing in the world.

Later that day lunch time came around and we all went outside to eat. Johnny was walking around he saw (Y/n) and punched him in the stomach hard. He started crying and  the teacher walked over. Soon after Jeup and Jiwoo ran over Jeup punched him in the face and Jiwoo kicked him in the balls. The kids and I laughed. Me and Seokmin ran over to (Y/n) to see if he was okay then Jiwoo and Jeup showed up and comforted him.

School ended and our parents came to pick us up. (Y/n) was sitting on the brick sidewalk alone. His baby sister Camryn was next to him. She was in pre-k. I headed over to my mom's car I got in and looked out of the window. "So how was your day sweetie?" She smiled.  "It was good mom. I met him today and that's his little sister." My mom got out of the car and so did I.

"Are you two waiting for someone to come pick you up?" My mom asked and they nodded. "It's our dad's turn to pick us up but he never shows up." If only I knew what That meant at 5. "Well you two can come home with me. I'll call your mom-" (Y/n) shook his head.  "Our mommy isn't home. The police men took her away. We live with our aunt. She is with our baby brothers right now." He sighed and my mom lead them to the car. They got in and I looked at (Y/n). "Do you like fruit snacks." He nodded and I handed him a pack and gave one to Camryn.