03

Chapter 03~ Never going back.

Your P.O.V.

While we headed to the mall. I thought about the events that took place last year. Aish. Who knew that I would get cheated on, slut shamed, body shamed. I didn't and still don't have a normal boys body. I have curves and hips. I can't help how I was born and I surely wasn't ashamed or upset about it. The things that happened were all because of a lie that ruined my chances at having a stable relationship. Yes the problem did last for 2 months and after that people got over it. If it weren't for my sister and best friends I don't know what would have taken place nor do I know what could've changed. I miss my friends too bad they are all on vacation right now. "Camryn what is today's date?!" I jumped up and she looked over at me.

"It's August 19th why?" I got excited. "My friends are back from vacation." I
Smiled at her. "Oh yes I can't wait to see them again!" She smiled and I squealed. I started texting them about how much I missed them. I didn't tell them about Taehyung because I wanted to wait until we all hung out tomorrow to tell them the good news.

"You seem really happy." I nodded. "I finally get to Hang out with my friends tomorrow." Camryn smiled. "I would go but me and the girls are going to get our nails done. I am gonna get stiletto shape this time." I chuckled looking at my nails. "Cam the last time I got my acrylics done was graduation and I remember because they were coffin and had gold and blue glitter." She looked over and laughed. "I remember when the first nail broke." She started laughing. "Hey- don't bring that up again. My nails never broke before until that day." She continued to laugh. "Why would you try and pick the house lock?" I felt flustered. "I said not to bring it up!"  After the endless teasing we finally arrived at the mall. Camryn paid for the parking and parked the car on the 5th floor of the lot since there weren't any open spaces on the lower floors. We got out and walked to the elevator. It took us down to the first floor and into the mall. "Wow I haven't been here in ages." Me and Camryn only came to the Mall in Seoul when we needed to update our outfits in our closets or buy merch from some of our favorite bands.

"Come onn~" Camryn pulled me over to the first store she saw. We walked into a Bath and Body works. My wallet was crying and my credit card was mentally preparing itself to be thrown in the shredder. "I immediately ran over to the bath bombs looking at all the new scents and flavors. Camryn was over by the perfume and lotions. I grabbed a small basket and out different scents of hand sanitizer. I got, strawberry, cherry, banana, peach, blueberry, and green apple. Then I went to the bathbombs and got a few of those a long with a rose shaped one and also grabbed myself a bottle of hand lotion. I walked over to where Camryn was and she was done getting things and was just at the section that I was in.

We continued to get things that we wanted and met on the line to pay. "I know we spent over 200$ in this store alone." Camryn laughed and nodded. "Definitely." We both ended up paying for the stuff we wanted. I looked over at the stuff she had in her bag and smiled. I looked at my receipt and I ended up spending less. "Wow my bill came out to 175$ how about you?" Camryn pouted. "I spent exactly 200$." Let out a little chuckle. "Well now onto the merch we can buy."

We took the escalator up to the second floor and. Ran into a merch store. I saw some of the Big Bang albums I wanted and bought 2. Then I headed over to the Got7 stuff and grabbed a mask and a light stick. After doing that I bought the donut shirt Mark normally wears. And I went and grabbed a Seventeen Polaroid set and went to check out. Camryn had already finished and got what she needed, which was a Jessi poster. I paid for everything and ended up spending 60$ but it was worth it considering the fact that we came in here to do a full on shopping spree.