35

Chapter 35- A broken heart is a lesson learned

A/n: play the song as you read 😝💕

3rd Person P.O.V

"I never needed you like I do right now."

(Y/n) was finally going to get out of the hospital today. The doctor gave him a tub of ointment to apply to his leg, ankle and foot. He had to apply it every night after he showered. Namjoon was coming to pick him up from the hospital.

"I never hated you like I do right now"

Namjoon was driving to the hospital to come get (Y/n). Saying that he was worried was an understatement. He had a hard time sleeping knowing that his very good friend was in a hospital due to a shark attack.

"Cause all you ever do is make me"

Finally Namjoon arrived and walked up to the boys room. "Ready to go?" He smiled at Namjoon and nodded. "Okay great." Namjoon helped him get his crutches and then they headed out of the hospital.

(Y/n) had gotten messages all morning from his friends. He has posted the about the incident and Taehyung wouldn't stop hitting him up. 'Ding'
"Was that your phone?" Namjoon asked and (Y/n) nodded. "Yeah just Taehyung texting me. He's been texting me ever since I posted about the incident."

Namjoon raised an eyebrow. "So he chooses to care now? But when you were gone he chose to sleep with the girl who bullied you all your life? I can't believe how much of an asshole he is." (Y/n) nodded. "Its unfortunate but I stopped caring after he put a baby in that thing." He chuckled.

They made their way to the car and Namjoon helped him in. He put the crutches in the back seat and got in the front. "Home here we come." (Y/n) chuckled as Namjoon drove off.

***

Taehyung was freaking out all through the night. Jennie was away at cheer camp, and since she was the captain she had to train the newbies. After he had seen (Y/n) post about the shark attack he wanted to do everything in his power to make sure that the male was okay.

He knew Jennie would be mad if she found out that Taehyung even looked at his post. She truly hated (Y/n) and was probably happy that the shark attack happened to him. He kept texting him and texting him. And when (Y/n) would not reply he got worried and got all frantic about the incident. He knew that (Y/n) wasn't at his old house and now that Camryn moved out and went to live with Seokmin in his apartment. He wouldn't be able to find out where (Y/n) was.

An hour had gone by and (Y/n) finally gave Taehyung a response.

dark.rose: Yes Kim Taehyung? I'm fine now please leave me alone.

Tae.x: Why?
Tae.x: I just wanna see you
Tae.x: I need to ugh-
Tae.x: where is your house?

dark.rose: Tae I am fine
dark.rose: Namjoon is taking care of me.
dark.rose: I don't really want to see
you anyways.
dark.rose: you hurt me
dark.rose: I honestly don't care for
your time. Bye now

Tae.x: Let me talk-
Tae.x: fine be that way
Tae.x: good bye (Y/n)
Tae.x: fuck you

dark.rose: fuck you too.
dark.rose: enjoy life.

After their brief conversation, (Y/n) had blocked Taehyung on Instagram and he wasn't surprised. After a while regret hit him. 'Why am I so fucking stupid?!' He thought. 'Why can't I just live my life and not worry about his ass.'

***

A few days had went by and (Y/n) was still in A lot of pain. Namjoon would bring him food. His friends would come over. They would also mention how Taehyung tried to talk to them so that they could tell him how much he is sorry. (Y/n) didn't seem to care too much at all. He slowly started to not give a shit anymore. Taehyung just made everything worse.

This was more painful on (Y/n) than it was on Taehyung. He was so quick to move on that he didn't even see that he had someone good. Well when you let someone go it allows someone better to come in and replace you. Taehyung secretly feared that Namjoon was going to become his replacement.

He and (Y/n) had been so close for all these months and Taehyung had been worrying about a girl who just was greedy. And now a child that is his is going to be brought into this world in October. To say the least he was scared. A baby could change everything and he knew that it was what made (Y/n) completely give up on him.

"Gave you up bout 21 times"

He realized that it was his own fault for cheating. But he was in too deep to back out and run to (Y/n). He loved Jennie and cared about her. He still does. He can't give up on the present for someone who was in his past. Jennie is who he wants now and its not going to change in his mind.

Jennie had come back home within a few days and she had heard about (Y/n) getting attacked by sharks cause of Taehyung telling her. She laughed it off and stopped caring after that. She was still relentless and knew that her plan had already worked. She couldn't get caught now. It would be the end of everything. But she didn't worry or care about cleaning up her tracks. In her mind Krystal was just a stupid girl with anger issues.

"I never hated you like I do right now."

She didn't even realize that the had recordings of her talking about doing all the shit she did. They were going to handle her and finally put and end to her reign. Krystal needed to get more proof begore anything else could be done but she swore on everything she had she would make Jennie pay the price for what pain she caused all of them.

"Cause all you ever do is make me...cry"

A/n: What did you all think about this chapter? Do you think that they will stop Jennie? Make sure to comment and vote. Ill see you in the next chapter bye lovesss 💕❤💕❤💕❤❤❤❤💕❤❤❤❤💕❤💕❤💕❤❤💕❤💕❤💕💕❤❤💕💕❤❤💕💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤❤❤💕❤❤❤💕❤❤❤❤💕💕❤💕💕💕❤❤