01

01~First date

I was busy getting ready for my date I put on a nice outfit and my sister came into my bedroom. "Okay well are you ready for the date hun?" She smiled and I walked out looking in the mirror before I got ready to go. He thought back to their text messages and sighed ' He wanted to read the songs I wrote. But they are in my diary. I can't let him read that yet. They were going to six flags at night so it can be more enjoyable.

Suddenly my phone went off.
'Hey Im outside.'

'Okay I'll be there in a minute'

'Okay beautiful.'

I blushed at the message and ran to the bathroom fixing up my (H/T) hair. I smiled at myself in the mirror one last time. I took a quick selfie and smiled to myself. "Go get him (Y/n)" Camryn smiled and pushed me towards the door with my wallet and phone. "Camryn don't burn the house down bitch." She rolled her eyes. "I won't! Have fun." She wiggled her fingers and slammed the door shut and I walked to his car. Here we go again.

3rd person P.O.V

Before driving to (Y/n)'s place Taehyung looked down at pictures of the male. "Damn." Taehyung muttered  and looked at his currently red hair. 'I should dye you soon but not today' he looked over at his closet and picked out an outfit. "This should do."

He jumped in the shower and came out with a towel around his place as he looked through the different pieces of Jewelry he could wear. He chose a Michael Kors watch and a few black rings. He changed into the outfit he picked out and Walked to the draw getting out his cologne. He sprayed it on himself and Walked over to his shoes and picked out some vans.

"These should do." He took a quick picture in the mirror and posted it to his Instagram. After he did that he got his phone, keys and wallet and drove over to (Y/n)'s house. After arriving there. He sent him a quick text and within seconds (Y/n) walked out looking good. "Fuck-" he shut down the dirty thoughts and looked at him. He opened his car door and got out to open the passenger door for (Y/n).

"Hey, Tae right?" (Y/n) smiled and they hugged. "Yeah but you can call me Taehyung. I only let a few people call me by my real name." Taehyung bit his lip. "You look really good." (Y/n) blushed and smiled. "T-thank you." He got into the car and so did Taehyung. "You look good as well." Taehyung smirked. "I try, I try."

Taehyung pulled off and (Y/n) waved bye to his sister. The car ride started off a little quite until Taehyung spoke up. "So um what rides do you want to get on?" Taehyung smiled and continued to drive on the highway. "Well I love roller coasters but I hate horror rides." He smiled and looked at him. "What rides do you want to go on?" (Y/n) looked at him and looked out of the window as the went over water. "Any rides are good as long as you are here."

The rest of the car ride went on like that. The two would exchange compliments back and forth. They arrived at Six Flags. "We don't have to wait in line because I got a season pass and we and head on in." He smiled as he and (Y/n) walked to the entrance. Once they checked in They walked around. It was now night time and it made the event even better.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

I was really nervous going into this date but Taehyung somehow made the nerves go away. I can't explain it much but I just felt happier.

We walked over to the Batman ride and I was scared because of all the loops it had. "You ready (Y/n)?" I gulped and nodded my head. We got on the line and surprisingly it went really fast.  We got on the ride and it started to go up the lift hill. I held Taehyung's hand and felt bad because I was holding it pretty tightly. The ride went down the first drop and I screamed. I couldn't hold onto Taehyung because it was a stand up coaster. I took a quick glance at him. Taehyung seemed to he enjoying this. After the first loop I felt happier about the ride and enjoyed it. Soon the ride was over and we got off. "That wasn't as scary as I thought it would be." I smiled and looked at him.