17

Chapter 17- Everything is the same?

3rd Person P.O.V

The two males sat in silence as they waited for Ms. Kim to speak. "So it has been brought to my attention that you boys have been in a relationship is that true?" They both nodded. "Ah so it is true." She paused. "Congratulations you two!" She smiled. "W-Wait I'm not fired?!" She laughed "why would I fire you for falling in love. Alot of the students are dating teachers here. You do know that it's not just teens who go to this school right? And plus who am I to say that you can't date? Everyone needs love and I won't stop it from happening." (Y/n) and Taehyung were both happy.

"If any of the students give you any trouble please tell me and I'll handle them. The only thing I will say is to not have sex in the classrooms or anywhere for that matter. They already have to clean up the messes that the students make. Plus it's weird to have to pick up used condoms from the staircase."  Taehyung chuckled. "Yes ma'am." She smiled. "Have a great day."

The two boys walked out of the classroom and shared a kiss before walking away. "I'll see you after school." Taehyung smiled at him and (Y/n) nodded. "Alright"

He had a late pass to class and gave it to the teacher before entering the room. He sat down next to Krystal for his calculus class and began to catch up on the work.

***

Lunch soon arrived and things were running rather smoothly. Everyone was sitting down and eating. Jeup was starting to walk over to their table but Jennie made him it at her table. "Jeup oppa you need to stay here! I run this school and you will listen to my every order." She looked at him and hissed. Then stood up and walked to (Y/n)'s table and poured her milk down his back she threw her mashed potatoes in Krystal's face then took her plate of vegetables and threw them on Seokmin. She took her water and aimed it at Jiwoo but the principal stopped her and dragged her away.

"The four of you may be excused from classes today. As for you Jennie, I'll have you spend after school time helping Ms. Martinez re-organize the Books in the library." The cafeteria went quiet. "And for the rest of you I better not hear a word from you" she pointed at Jennie's group of friends.

After that she pulled Jennie out of the cafeteria doors and to her office. Krystal, (Y/n), Seokmin and Jiwoo walked out of the cafeteria and signed out of school. They smelled horrible and walked to Jiwoo's house to get changed. Since Jiwoo now lived alone they wouldn't be bothered by her parents.

"I can't believe she would do something like that! What a fucking bitch!" Jiwoo kicked off her shoes. "All right everyone in the bathrooms. You guys stink."

Once everyone was clean and changed into clean clothes they all sat in the kitchen and started talking. "She is lucky that today I wasn't wearing a cute outfit." Krystal spoke. "This isn't the end. And she won't stop." Jiwoo nodded. "We have to know what she will do next."

Seokmin looked at the two. "That's the thing we will never know. And now that Jeup is her new minion he is another obstacle we have to get around." (Y/n) nodded. "Well on the bright side the Principal was okay with me and Taehyung being together. She was really happy for us."  He giggled a bit and Krystal smirked. "Well I'll make sure that I am not in school after 1:00. I dont want to hear you scream his name." (Y/n) blushed and stood up. "Me and him haven't even done that yet! B-But that doesn't mean I'll want to do it in school." He pouted and Krystal chuckled.

"Hmm you and him need to go on a date. It sounds like that is what you and him need." Jiwoo smiled. "And I have the perfect idea on where you and him could go."

"Oh really where? We went to the beach, we went to the amusement park." Jiwoo chuckled. "Well you and him could go to the new Aquarium that just opened." (Y/n) shook his head . "I've already been there. Besides I want to try something else. I mean he might have plans to come and take me out some where." He chuckled.

"Hmm fine, well have you tried the movies?" She suggested. "Nah it seems to cliche." He chuckled. "Well I've got nothing!" She threw her hands up in the air. "Well it looks like you will have to wait until he decides to take you out somewhere. And by the looks of it, he would be pretty busy with school and might not have time to even go out." Krystal nodded. "Yeah, but knowing Taehyung he will make time for (Y/n) I can tell he loves you." She said the last part facing (Y/n).

Seokmin sighed. "I wish I could talk to Baekhyun. Every time I see him it gets harder to speak my mind." Jiwoon thought for a moment. "Well why dont you just pull him to the side instead of trying to find out when he will be free."

Just then an idea popped up in Krystal's brain. "How about this. We all go out and invite Taehyung and Baekhyun. That way you will be able to tell him how you feel in a comfortable space and things won't be awkward. And (Y/n), you'll be able to spend more time with Taehyung." She smiled and Jiwoo nodded.

"We can do a movie night at my house this weekend." (Y/n) added. Making everyone nod. "Well then its settled we will have this movie night at (Y/n)'s house!" Jiwoo exclaimed.

***

Taehyung was currently driving home when (Y/n) called him. "Yes babe?" He put the phone on speaker and focused on driving.

Bold- You

Normal- Taehyung

"Me and my friends were thinking about having a movie night on Friday and into Saturday. We want you to invite Baekhyun as well so you aren't alone."

"Okay babe, I'll let him know and see you on Friday then?"

"Yes just be at my house by 5pm and we haven't decided on a movie yet so text me some movie ideas."

"Okay baby, I'm driving home so I'll call you when im there alright?"

"Okay, love you"

"Love you too bye"

"Bye"

Since Taehyung  was driving (Y/n) hung up the phone. 'Friday here we come.'

A/n: I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Be sure to vote and comment! And let me know what you think about this chapter! And I'll see you in the next one bye lovesss 💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤