34

Chapter 34- Deep Water

3rd Person P.O.V

It has been a week since (Y/n) was back hanging out with his friends but he still lived in Daegu. Taehyung started to become more happy about being away from (Y/n). It hurt to know that Taehyung is going to have a child with this woman. He and Namjoon continued to get closer and closer. Now it was more Awkward stares and more heartfelt looks at each other and. It was comforting for both of them.

"Namjoon, do you want to to out to the beach with me and my friends?" He smiled and hugged the male who was still groggy early in the morning. "Hm? Sure I guess I'll go." Since (Y/n) was always in Namjoons apartment they decided to move in together.

"Yay ill go pack some lunches for us!" He cheered and ran downstairs to get a head start. Namjoon smiled seeing the other male happy. When they first met he wasn't this happy so if he was able to put a smile on (Y/n)'s face it made him happy as well.

While (Y/n) was making sandwiches, Namjoon was showering and just thinking about things. 'Is it weird that two friends sleep in a bed together and not have the urge to cuddle or even have sex?' He thought. 'It doesn't seem weird. And (Y/n) would tell me if he did have a problem with it or find it weird.' He sighed and continued to wash his body off.

(Y/n) was finished with the sandwiches and had went upstairs to get his swim suit which he thought looked amazing. Namjoon was already dressed for the beach so all (Y/n) had to do was change into his swim suit.

 Namjoon was already dressed for the beach so all (Y/n) had to do was change into his swim suit

The swim suit fit perfectly. It hugged his curves tightly and made his ass look amazing. He walked down stairs with some sunscreen to put on his face and legs. Namjoon looked at him and his jaw nearly dropped. "See something you like?" He giggled and walked to the cooler where everything was placed. "Do you have the towels and beach blanket?" He asked and Namjoon nodded and held up the bag with those items in it. "Great. Now lets hurry we don't want to be late." After that they rushed out of the apartment and went to Namjoon's car. Once they were in they drove off and left to go to the beach

***

Once everyone arrived they set up the blankets and towels. (Y/n) and Seokmin were on the blanket and under the umbrella and watched as everyone else played volleyball.

"So are you and Namjoon a thing?" Seokmin asked and this caused (Y/n) to almost choke. "N-No but I honestly don't know how I feel. Part of me needs to still move on from Taehyung. I can't just wave a magic wand and make myself get over his ass. It isn't that easy. Also seeing him with Jennie doesn't make it any easier." Seokmin nodded. "Thats understandable."

He looked at the water and then at (Y/n). "Wanna go for a dip?" He asked and (Y/n) smiled. "I'd love that." He giggled and the two ran over to the water and immediately jumped in they swam out until the water was up to their chests. Seokmin splashed (Y/n) with water and he splashed back. Soon the others noticed that they were missing so they ran to the water and swam towards them. Namjoon swam after (Y/n) and picked him up. He then flipped him in the water. Once the male came back up for air he hit Namjoon playfully.

"Don't do that!" He looked at him and Namjoon chuckled. "You're not dead." (Y/n) rolled his eyes and Namjoon hugged him. "I'm sorry cutie. I won't do it anymore okay." (Y/n) smirked and hooked his leg on Namjoons making him fall under. "That's what you get." Namjoon fell back into the water and (Y/n) swam away so that Namjoon couldn't grab him.

Seokmin and the others watched the two. "Oh they are so gonna date." Camryn chuckled when she looked at how happy her brother was with Namjoon. "I just hope he makes the right choice." Seokmin sighed and they all joined in on the water fun.

***

After hours of being in the water they all got out for some lunch. And since it was a weekday there wasn't many people at the beach.

They sat down to eat and drink. (Y/n) bought soju but had to pour it in a seperate bottle so that no one would suspect a thing. They were drinking the soju while eating lunch and it didn't get them drunk whatsoever but they had more energy afterwards.

The group still played at the beach. (Y/n) made a sand castle and Namjoon helped bury Camryn in the sand. Krystal wad sitting there watching it all and Jiwoo was putting the sand all on her. Seokmin was trying to get a tan in the sun. They went back into the water and (Y/n) was swimming when he saw multiple people swimming away from the ocean.

He couldn't hear the life guard cause of everyone's screams and when he turned around he saw 4 dorsal fins coming towards the beach. Tiger sharks were attacking again and one bit into (Y/n)'s ankle. He tried hitting it to get it to get off of him but it wouldn't work. The shark was trying to crown him and Everyone was freaking out. Namjoon realized he was the one in danger and jumped in the water. He didn't want to pull (Y/n) away cause he could loose his foot. So he got behind the shark and rubbed under its belly to subdue it.

Eventually it went over on its back and let (Y/n)' ankle go. The boy was crying and screaming in pain and Namjoon carried him out of the water. Paramedics were at the scene and loaded him and other people into the truck. Namjoon couldn't go in with him but they told him what hospital he would be at.

He saw that everyone had packed up already and were heading to the car. Camryn was freaking out. Everyone got to their cars and they all drove to the hospital. Camryn was in her own car with Seokmin and Jiwoo was with Krystal in her car. Namjoon got in his car and they drove off.

***

They were sitting in the waiting room of the hospital when the doctor had said that it was okay for them to come in. (Y/n) laid there in bed. They managed to save his leg and ankle but the flesh was gone and had to grow back eventually. (Y/n) hated being in the hospital so he told them that he would be fine on his own. They had put a lot of ointment on his leg and it had a lot of stitches all the way down to his foot.

They did the best they could and said he'd be okay within a month. The hospital had to keep him there for. At least a day by law so. He would have to stay the night. Namjoon and everyone couldn't go into the room at once so Namjoon, Seokmin, and Camryn went to see him first. "Hey guys. I'm in pain so don't bother asking how I feel." He chuckled. "Just for the record I won't he going to the beach for a long time." They all nodded in agreement and sat there just talking to him. He got to see Krystal and Jiwoo but he needed Namjoon there with him. He just didn't want to be alone.

It was later in the night when everyone had to leave. Namjoon didn't want to but knew that he had to due to the hospitals rules. He hugged the male and kissed his forehead. This made (Y/n) blush and he watched as Namjoon and his friends left before falling asleep shortly after.

A/n: what do you think will happen next? Do you think Tae should've saved him? Make sure Comment and vote! Ill see you all in the next chapter! bye lovesss ❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕💕💕💕💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕💕💕💕💕