12

Chapter 12- Seeing you again

Krystal's P.O.V.

School was starting in a week and we sat in the living room waiting for (Y/n) and Jeup to finish their conversation. I honestly could careless cause I had nothing to really say to him. He didn't care to say anything to me or Jiwoo so we didn't talk to him ethier. As for Seokmin, we can't really speak for him. All I know is that he seemed pretty upset seeing Jeup back in the house.

(Y/n) is a very forgiving person. And that could also be a very bad thing because he could be forgiving the wrong person for all of the wrong reasons. I just want (Y/n) to be much more careful about the things he says and does. I understand he wants to make Everyone happy, but you can't always do that. Especially when people don't deserve it.

It has been about 20 minutes since the two went off to talk and I got a little worried. I walked up to the room and knocked on the door. "(Y/n)? Jeup?." I called into the room and heard them talking. "Look I'm sorry...what more do you want me to say?" Jeup said. I called everyone else over to listen in on their conversation. "Okay? But you never explained why you did it???"

(Y/n) sounded pretty upset and then Jeup did something no one expected. "I love you, and I'm gonna make you mine." We didn't hear anything from (Y/n) for a few seconds before we heard him again. "J-Jeup. I can't be with you! I'm dating Taehyung." He argued. "He's not here right now so who cares? Plus I know how to treat you."

We backed up from the door and I decided to go in. I was going to pretend to look for something. I opened the door and saw Jeup trying to kiss him. "JEUP!" I yelled. "He can't be with you and you know that!!"

Jeup backed away and scoffed before walking out of the room.

After he left everyone decided that it was best for all of us to cool down. Jiwoo went to talk to Jeup and I went to cook while Seokmin and (Y/n) were watching YouTube videos.

***

It was soon dinner time and the 5 of us sat at the table eating rice and steak. It was silence for a while until Jeup spoke up. "Sorry for earlier guys...i let my emotions get the best of me." I nodded. "It's fine...just don't do that to (Y/n) again."

No one spoke after that. We all finished eating when (Y/n) got a call from Taehyung. "Hey babe!" We heard him say and he walked off into the room to talk to Taehyung.  "Listen I know it hurts to see him with Taehyung but, you are his friend and should be happy for him." Jiwoo spoke and Seokmin gave him a look. "You can't do what you want just cause your emotions take control." Jeup looked at him. "Shut the fuck up, go fuck that teacher you love so much." The rest of us were in shock that Jeup would say that. Tears filled Seokmin's eyes and he ran off to the room.

I looked at Jeup and punched him in the face. "GET YOUR SHIT AND GET THE FUCK OUT!" it didn't take him long to gather his things and he left without a word to any of us.

***

3rd Person P.O.V.

There were only 2 days until school started and it's been a while since the group distanced themselves from Jeup. (Y/n) hasn't seen Taehyung in a while because the boy is always working so it's hard for them to see each other.

(Y/n) was on his phone when the door bell rang. Camryn was out with her friends and wouldn't be back till tomorrow. He walked to the door and opened it seeing his boyfriend. "TAEHYUNG!!!" He Jumped into his boyfriend's arms and kissed his lips.