08

Chapter 08- The sleep over Pt. 2

Jeup's P.O.V

We waited outside for (Y/n). I wanted this sleepover to happen and hopefully I can take his mind off of that boy. I sat in the car on my phone scrolling through Instagram when (Y/n) came back to the car running. "SLEEP OVER TIMEEE" He yelled and got in the car sitting next to me. I smiled and put my phone away.

Krystal looked over at him. "I don't like that boy (Y/n)." I looked at him seeing Him freeze. "Why don't you like him?" Krystal sighed. "He gave me the evil eyes as you walked to the car."  Rubbed his shoulder. "We haven't even met the guy. At least give him a fair chance." I smiled and Seokmin looked over in the Mirror. "Well forget about him. This is our night to just have fun." Jiwoo nodded. "Yeah let's just go and be us!"

We drove off to Krystal's house and I noticed that (Y/n) dozed off and I played in his hair. 'Why couldn't you have been mine? Why did you have to be with that trash?' I thought in my head. Me and (Y/n) have always been close in the group. But everyone was close to him. Most of the time Seokmin and I got into arguments and the others had to seperate us. I don't hate Seokmin we just don't agree on things. Think of it like this. Me and him are like Gray and Natsu from fairy tail. Best friends that argue but still love each other in the end. I loved being around (Y/n) and once school started his boyfriend won't be his boyfriend any more and I can show (Y/n) how he should be treated. I looked at Krystal then over at Jiwoo who was asleep. I sighed and waited in silence as the Car rolled on.

We soon arrived at her house. She parked the car and I woke the two up. I went and got everyone's bags from the trunk heading to the front door. We all ran in and said 'hi' to Krystal's parents before running into the back yard and going into the tree house. "I call top bunk #1!" (Y/n) yelled and I yelled after him. "I call top bunk #2." I raced (Y/n) up the ladder and plopped on the bed. I put my bag next to me and looked back seeing (Y/n). "Tonight is gonna be great." I smiled and he tackled me. "(Y/n)!". I laughed and he was sitting ontop of my crotch and I was laying down. "F-Fuck. (Y/n) your sitting on my dick."I watched him blush. "O-Oh Im sorry." I chuckled and he got off crawling to his bed.

A/n If you forgot this is what the bunk beds look like.

And this is where every one slept⬇️⬇️

We all got settled into the beds and designed them to make them our own. I looked at (Y/n) and crawled over to him putting my head on his pillow. "Im happy that we are doing this again." He nodded. "Yeah I really missed you guys." He finished fixing up his bed and walked down the mini stairs.  I watched him walk away and stared at his butt. 'Damn' I thought and felt my pants tighten up. "Fuck." I looked over seeing Seokmin. "Keep trying to hide how you feel. (Y/n) will know the truth soon." He chuckled and walked off. I blushed sheepishly and walked down the steps looking at Krystal. "Hey Krystal... do you think I can get (Y/n)?" She just looked at me. "Before you even say anything further. Just know I'm not helping you break up my friends relationship just so you and him can get together.  If they split let it happen naturally." Jiwoo walked over and nodded. "Yeah (Y/n) is our bestfriend we can't do that to him. Maybe you should thing about that before trying to get in his pants." The two walked off and I grunted. "Whatever." I watched them walk over to the kitchen pouring alcohol. "Time to get fucked up."

I walked over as (Y/n) made some alcoholic drinks. I sipped mine. "Damn (Y/n) You are really good at this." He smiled. "Thanks. And im not making anymore. None of you are getting drunk!" Jiwoo nodded. "Im not allowing it!" We all laughed and sat on the couch.

Krystal put on a movie. "What are we gonna watch?" I asked and she smirked. "Murder house of seoul." I laughed. "I doubt the trio of rainbows will be able to handle it." (Y/n) threw a pillow at me. "Shut up you."  The movie started and we got comfortable.

The man was walking through the alley looking for his next victim and there was a couple running. I looked over at (Y/n) wrapping my arms around him. "Its okay love." He leaned into me. I looked back at the movie and the man grabbed the boy. The girl screamed and tried to save her boyfriend. Another male came from behind her and stabbed through her chest ripping out her intestines. Jiwoo covered her face and Seokmin hid behind Krystal.

The movie  went on and body parts flew into the air as people got chopped up and cut into pieces. "Turn it off! EEK!" Jiwoo yelped and Krystal rolled her eyes. "Fine." She walked over and turned off the movie.

It was now 8:00, I decided to shower. Krystal's mom ordered pizza for us. I walked Into the bedroom heading up to my bunk getting my clothes for bed.   I got my clothes and headed into the bathroom undressing. I took off my top when (Y/n) walked into the bathroom. I caught him staring at my body. "You like what you see?" He turned red. "Im sorry go ahead and shower" he laughed nervously and I grabbed his wrist. "Why don't we shower together like when we were kids?" I smiled at him. "M-my boyfriend is calling me." He smiled and slipped out of my grip and ran upstairs and to the bedroom. I sighed and stripped the rest of my clothes off and started my shower. 'The good thing about (Y/n) is that he is loyal.' I smiled a bit thinking about him.

Taehyung's P.O.V

After (Y/n) had left me and Camryn went to watch something on the couch. "How was it being with your friends today?" She smiled. "We had fun. Got my nails done and it was overall a good day." I smiled. "That sounds good. Well my boyfriend ran off with his friends so I don't have much to do." Camryn laughed. "Well (Y/n) hasn't seen them for a long time and he really does miss his friends." I nodded. "I understand." I looked at the time. "Well I should get going, I need to feed the dogs." She nodded and I hugged her. "I'll see you soon." I smiled and walked out of the house and headed to my car. I got in and started driving to his house. 'I don't trust that male. He seems like he wants to be with (Y/n). He cant be with my kitten' I thought and my grip got tighter on the steering wheel. "I'll just call him after I've had my shower." I looked over at my phone and sighed. "He will be okay. I trust him."

It took me 15 minutes but I arrived at my house. I stripped off my clothes and ran into my room getting boxers and my towel then heading into the bathroom to shower. I started to think about (Y/n). 'Shit- I need to check on him' I finished my shower and headed Into my room. I put lotion on my legs and slid up my boxers. I grabbed my phone off the charger and called (Y/n) on FaceTime. I took a few seconds but he soon answered. "Hey love." I smiled and blew a kiss at him. He blushed and waved. "How is your night babe?" He asked and I smiled. "Lonely. You aren't here to cuddle with me." I laughed and saw him reach for his headphones. After he plugged them in we continued to talk. "So babe. How is the sleep over going?" I asked. "It's going well. Im about to head to sleep. We just got done playing truth or dare. It was pretty fun." I saw a boy with blonde hair come into view of the camera and whispered something into (Y/n)'s ear. "That's good babe.." I smiled and he looked at me. "Im tired babe. Im gonna head to sleep so goodnight." I kissed the camera and he smiled at me then hung up. I'll admit I was a little upset cause he didn't kiss the camera but I brushed it off and turned on my side. 'Hopefully he'll want to see me tomorrow.'

A/n: AAAAAnd that is the end of this chapter.  What do you think will happen with you and Tae? Find out in the next one. Bye lovesss ❤💕💕