22

Chapter 22- Trouble

A/n: THANK YOU ALL FOR 16K READS ❤❤❤❤❤

Jennie's P.O.V

I was standing by the entrance of the school waiting for Jungkook to bring the supplies for tomorrow morning. This is gonna suck to be (Y/N) tomorrow morning.  He has always been more fortunate than me. Well it's time that he knows what being misfortunate is like. 

Flashback starts

September 17, 2016.

That was the date of my diary.  The day in highschool.  They day I lost everything.  All of my money, my mom and dad loosing their jobs. It was truly horrible going through that. I've never been broke before and I hated the feeling. My mother said it would only be temporary and that we would have the money soon.

I had to take the public bus to school instead of driving in my purple Ferrari.  My dad said that we couldn't use the cars until we got our money back. It pissed me off but I knew it was only temporary.

I didn't want people to see the way i had to live. I arrived to school and walked to my friends. They looked at what i was wearing. "What happened to you. I know that your parents got their money frozen, but Damn you couldn't find something better to wear? I mean its cute but not sexy." I rolled my eyes. "Whatever. I'm still me and lets get a move on." After that we headed off to class.

Then there he was. (Y/n) that fucking bastard. He was flaunting his nice outfit that he owned. His friends were as well. It just made me sick to see him all happy. Me and my friends walked over and threw our fruit punch drinks on him and his friends. "Stop trying to showboat. No one gives a fuck about your outfit." After that Krystal got up and Punched me. Then me and her started to fight. I tried to swing but failed. She had me by my hair and kept me down. There was absolutelt no way I was winning and that was fine cause I'm still a baddie.

Soon the teachers break it up. But once again I got in trouble. "It was just a little juice." I wait while trying to fix my hair. "You know what that group dealt with in the past. You know that Krystal has a problem controlling her anger." The dean spoke and I rolled my eyes. "Whatever." I walked out and went to my dads car. The car ride was silent. I could tell that he was disappointed in me.

From that day on, my hatred for that group only grew stronger.

Flash back ends

Finally Jungkook arrived, I waited for about 2 hours. My past really wasn't something I wanted to remember. "Okay this is where is car is always parked." We set up an array of pins in the spot. Then once his car rolled in we would wait till he was gone and light his car on fire. Since there were no cameras in this area we were fine.

We left the gasoline behind a wall and it was ready to be removed by tomorrow. If you thought my plan was done its really not done. 'Just you wait (Y/n) you are in for one hell of a school year.' I smirked and ran into my car.

***

It was the next day and boy I was ready to put this plan in motion. He had arrived to school and his car was parked since the Janitors locked the doors for first period. Jungkook would open the back door for me and I would get in.

Once the coast was clear I poured the gasoline on top of his car and left a note on the door. 'Learn to not brag about the money you have bitch' I left it there and then once the car was covered I ran away from the car and threw a lit up match at the roof of the car and watched it burn.

I ran to the back door. Jungkook let me in and I went to my locker to change. Once I was changed I saw students running out of the school. The fire had spread to the other cars and destroyed the one of the entrances of the school.

'Damn I didn't think that I would do this much damage. But oh well.' I was good at acting so I pretended to be concerned. "Oh my god. Our school." The flames rose higher and the entrance started to deteriorate. People. Had there lockers on fire and couldn't get there belongings. Now the guilt hit me, but I pushed it away as far as I could. As we ran out I saw that Taehyung, his friends, and the Assistant principal were comforting him. 'What why!? How is that possible!' I thought and walked past them pretending to feel bad for him.

I found my car and drove off home. We weren't allowed to return to school until everything was repaired. I made it home and. Jungkooknwas there. "You got the photos?" He nodded. We had made edits of (Y/n) flirting with Jungkook. We knew this would break them up. Due to my professional ass editing skills, everyone was going to believe that (Y/n) was a slut.

I took pictures of the photos and posted them to this secret Instagram account that I had made public. I post stupid things on there and its funny. But once this goes up his life will be over. I ask went and posted a picture of him and his friends using the caption: 'all of them are sluts. Not a single one of them is innocent. That girl Jiwoo was sucking someone's dick in the stairs. Krystal was fucking someone in the bathroom. Seokmin was bending over for every teacher he has. Jeup well he is me. I am Jeup I took the photos of (Y/n) and Jungkook. I mean a slit has got to be stopped sometime.' I smirked and posted it.

"Yes Kookie. Now all we have to do is sit back and wait for it to happen." I laughed as I felt something course through my bones. "Oh boy (Y/n) you're due for some pain and this will do more damage than you think. And this time you'll be gone forever. Taehyung will be mine and you well you'll be gone. Forgotten." I smirked and walked off to my car to start the next phase of the plan.

A/n: well things are starting to go down. Let me know what you thought about this chapter. Be sure to comment and vote on this chapter.  And I will see you in the next one bye lovesss ❤❤❤❤💕💕💕💕❤❤❤❤💕💕💕💕❤❤❤❤💕💕💕💕❤❤❤❤💕💕💕💕❤❤❤❤💕💕💕💕❤❤❤❤💕💕💕💕❤❤❤❤💕💕💕💕