37

Chapter 37- Hurt me all you want, I'm not broken

3rd Person P.O.V

Taehyung and Jennie were happily dating and the baby was soon to come but Taehyung was finding it hard to get over (Y/n). He couldn't handle it and Jennie had to constsantly remind him of who was really important.

Jennie was handling her pregnancy very well. Since they were having a boy Jennie's stomach was huge. She decided to have a baby shower and invited everyone except for (Y/n) and his friends. Having a baby was A lot to handle but she eas sure that she could handle it.

Jennie was very proud of how far she's come and how fast her plan worked. She had taken the crown for the best plan in the world. (Y/n) and Taehyung being apart allowed her to be with him and she will forever bring it up. She constantly bragged about it to her friends and they didn't seem too impressed on the inside. But on the outside they make her believe they actually cared.

You see, all her life she's been lied to. Her friends just like her cause of the money she has. They aren't really too supportive and the only real friends shes ever had were Wendy and Minzy. But even they sometimes can't handle keeping up with Jennie.

Now bringing a baby into the world with the man she loved was her only goal. Her one true happiness which she thought was going to come from the baby and the love Taehyung has for her. She feels like she still has to work to keep Taehyung from falling out of love with her.

When this all started, she just wanted to hurt (Y/n) but once he bounced back and had Taehyung. She knew she needed to have what (Y/n) had and slowly it turned into her obsession over Taehyung.

After all her other attempts had failed she was happy to see this one end in her favor. But little to her knowledge, Krystal had been gaining evidence to expose all of this to the police so that they could arrest her.

Jennie was getting ready for the party and Taehyung was waiting for her downstairs. She finally finished getting prepped for the day. Then the two left the house and went to the baby shower.

***

Since Namjoon had the day off he would be able to look after (Y/n). He was slowly developing feelings for the male but kept them hidden because he knew that (Y/n) needed time to get over Taehyung. Even if (Y/n) seemed okay. He could tell that Taehyung having a baby with Jennie was taking effecting him largely.

He promised himself that he woulf always make (Y/n) happy even if he doesn't get him as his boyfriend. "Hey Namjoon I'm going to get a drink-" (Y/n) sat up but Namjoon was one step ahead and poured him some lemonade which was his favorite drink.

Namjoon handed the cup to (Y/n) and smiled. "Here you go. I don't want you doing any work. Your stitches still haven't healed from the incident and it still hurts when you walk." He smiled at the boy.

(Y/n) felt his hear skip a beat whenever Namjoon would do something sweet. He couldn't deny he was falling for him.

It was 2:00 in the afternoon and (Y/n) was taking a nap on the couch. Namjoon decided to go to the store and buy (Y/n) his favorite ice cream. He told Krystal and she wanted to tag along. He got in his car and picked her up from the store.

Once they arrived they ran to the ice cream isle. "So for the ice cream party tonight you invited everyone?" He asked and she nodded. "I made sure that Taehyung didn't find out about the party tonight." He nodded and they bought several tubs of ice cream. They thought to do something inside the house so that (Y/n) wasn't bored while he recovered.

Namjoon and Krystal got the tubs and paid for them. They then drove back to his apartment and put the ice cream in the freezer. (Y/n) was in the bedroom and on his phone when they got home. Krystal walked into the room. "So I'm sure Namjoon didn't tell you yet but, we are having a little ice cream party here so that you aren't bored while you recover." His eyes lit up. "Really!" He cheered and hugged Krystal. He then ran out to help prepare for the party.

***

Eventually everyone arrived at their apartment and everyone was happy to spend that day with (Y/n). They had sleeping bags set up all in the living room and had a movie set up.

Everyone picked out flavors and bowls and started to pick out the ones they wanted. (Y/n) ended up eating Vanilla, Chocolate, and strawberry ice cream in one bowl. They all sat down in front of the TV and watched the movie while eating ice cream.

The move was going on for a long time and (Y/n) went to go get more ice cream when his phone went off and it was a message from Wendy.  She had sent him a picture of Taehyung kissing Jennies belly. It made him hurt even more and he just threw his phone in anger and sadness. Krystal walked over to his phone and looked at the pictures then at (Y/n). The others wanted to see what was wrong but Krystal was handling it.

"You don't have to worry about him anymore. You have a good guy that is ready to show you all the love you need and more. You don't need to care about Taehyung and Jennie. I know it hurts badly but everything will be okay." Krystal hugged him and rubbed his back.

After he had calmed down he simply blocked Wendy and then went to his spot next to Namjoon and put his head in the males chest as the male put his arms around (Y/n) for comfort. "Don't worry anymore (Y/n). I'm here to take all your pain away." Namjoon smiled and kept the boy close to him. Not wanting to let go.

A/n: What did you all think about this chapter? Do you think Wendy should be friends with Jennie? Do you think that Taehyung will get over (Y/n)? Let me know in the comments. Make sure to give this chapter a vote, and ill see you in the next chapter bye lovesss 💕❤💕❤❤❤❤💕❤💕💕❤💕❤💕❤❤💕💕❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤💕💕💕❤💕💕💕❤❤❤❤❤❤❤💕💕💕💕❤❤💕💕💕❤💕❤❤❤❤💕💕❤❤❤❤💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕❤❤❤💕💕