Ten

Your p.o.v~~~~~~~~

I was in my bedroom, scrolling through my computer. I was looking up my grades online, since I was so curious. He were the results

Math: B
English: A
Reading: B
Computer: A
General music: A
Science: C

I GOT A C! My parents are gonna kill me! I go to a magnet school, and I could get kicked out for that one C! I started to panic, a LOT! I'm paying attention in every class, what's wrong with my science?

I've studied molecules, planets, water cycle, and gravity! I'm telling you, I studied hard! I limped back to my bed, and screamed in my pillow. I cant let my mom and dad see my C in science! They'll totally ground me, and never go back to the best school in the neighborhood!

My scream was so loud, I heard someone open the door. I look back, to see my best friend ten. "And why are you screaming?" He asks. "What are you doing here?" I ask him. "I was bored, so I wanted to see what you were doing" he replied. I sigh, and watch him look at my computer.

"You have a C in science?" He says. "Yes! I don't know what I'm doing wrong! And if my parents find out, I'll be kicked out the magnet program!" I sobbed.

Ten sat next to me, and rubbed my back. I leaned on him shoulder, and tried to stop crying. "I don't want you to leave" he says. "I don't wanna leave too" I say. I look at him, and see him staring at me. Looks like he needed to say something.

"U-uh, Belle, can I ask you something?" He asks. "What is it?" I ask him. "Maybe I could tutor you?" He says. This was my one chance to get rid of that C! And besides, ten is the smartest guy I know. I hug him tightly and nod as a 'yes'. "You are such a life savor!" I say. "Your welcome" he smiles back

Every week, ten comes to my house, and we study extra hard for tests, quizzes, and more of that stuff. It's really fun hanging out with ten a LOT. I don't know why, but why does my heart race whenever I'm with him? Anyway, one day after school I check my grades again on my computer.

"Let's see how I did on my first semester" i say to myself. I walk to my computer, and scroll down to see my grades. I scroll all the way to the bottom to find the science category, and this is what I got

Science: A

OMG, I GOT AN A! I happily jumped around my room, and texted ten the big news. He said he was gonna come over.

A few minutes later.

"Your not leaving!" Ten says. He hugs me so tightly, then all the sudden, he kisses me. I was surprised, but I don't know why I kissed back. Ten let go, and his face was a shade a pink.

"W-what was that f-for" I stuttered. "If you left, I wouldn't got the chance to be with you. But now, I want to be more than just friends" he says. My jaw dropped when he said that. "I wanna be with you too" I smile. He then pulls me into another kiss. Thank goodness I'm not leaving the school!