Doyoung- die for you

*flashback*

It was a rainy day as I saw drops of water falling down the glass window of the taxi. The green light has turned into a red light. The car stops as I still look out the window. My eyes focused on a familiar man with a umbrella over his head. "Mind if I pick up another person?" I ask the taxi driver. "Sure thing. Just hurry up. You never know when the light is gonna change green" he explains.

I open up the car door to see Doyoung walking on the sidewalk. "Doyoung!" I yell out. He looks over at me and smiles. "Come with me!" I yell back. "I'm coming my love!" He replies. He ran across the street but I saw the red light turn green before my eyes. I look back at him to see him smiling and looking at me. My eyes widened as I saw his Body collided with a truck. My emotions were blank.....but my tears were hot.

"I'm coming my love!".......

*present*

I woke up to that horrible nightmare. There was sweat coming down from the side of my face while there was tears streaming down my cheeks. I look out the window and it was cloudy and rainy. My anger filled my whole body. I walked up to the window with my tears still streaming down my face. I shut the blinds close and everywhere in the whole house. I scream out loud and fell on the floor of my bedroom. I kept crying non stop in the corner of the room.

I kept seeing flashbacks of me and Doyoung around the room that I wanna forget. I Barry my head in my knees and kept repeating the same words over and over again. "Forget....forget! Why can't I fucking forget!" I cried harder. Suddenly a pain in my head flashed back of all the memories me and Doyoung had.

*flashback*

I woke up next to Doyoung and caught him staring at me. I smile and kiss his cheek. He hid himself under the covers of the blanket. I bet he was blushing. I had a chance to tickle him and I actually did it this time. He was laughing under the sheets but he managed to be on top of me and tickle me. "Who says you can tickle me, huh?" He says in a playful voice. "Im sorry IM SORRY!" I kept laughing. "I forgive you" he kisses me then gets out of bed. I sigh and shake my head
*********
"Is the dough ready?" I ask. "Almost! Annnndddd.......I'm done!" He said and showed me the cookie batter. "Oohhh good job!" I clap my hands together. He smiles and puts it in the oven to bake. I look around the kitchen to see flower everywhere. I look at me from head to toe to see flower stuck on my body. I pout and try to wipe it off. Suddenly I felt more flower being poured on my head.

"DOYOUNG! I am gonna kill you!" I say and grab the bag full of flower and dump it on him. "So that's how you wanna go?" He says and grabs it out of my hands. "Wait! Wait!" I yelled while laughing and running around the kitchen. We accidentally tripped and he managed to fall on top of me. He gives me a peck on the lips and smile. "Love you" He cooed. "Hate you too" I give him a death glare.

He laughs and puts a smear of flower on my nose. I pout and blow off the flower that was on my lips.
********
"Were are you taking me?" I said with my hands out since he blind folded me. "Were already here" he explains. He takes off the blindfold and I saw everything. He led me to the park with lanterns hanging off the trees with a picnic under the stars. I look at him, smiling, with tears eyes. "Aigoo why are you crying? I'm sorry" he hugs me. "You know, these are tears of joy. Don't say sorry, because I love it!" I smile while he hugged me.

"Come here" he held my hand and led me to the picnic. We ate together, laid under the dark night and looked at the stars. "That one looks like a butterfly!" I point out. "Pretty just like you" he smiles. "Oh oh! That one looks like a princess!" I yell. "Also beautiful like you" he smirks. "Why don't you try to connect the stars and yell out the pictures you see?" I laugh. "Okay...I'll try" He sighs. He pointed out his figure to draw out the stars that made a picture.

"PICKLE!" He yelled out. I looked at him weirded out but we both laughed it out. "I don't know what I'll do without you...." he looks at me. "Then.....let's make a deal. If you die.....then I'll die too" I hold out my pinkie. "Seriously?" His eyes widened. "Of course! I will have to risk my life.....just to be with you" I explain and hold his hand. He smiles and our lips connect. After that long kiss....we let go and look up at the sky again.

*end of flashback*

"If you die.....then I'll die too" I repeated myself. I rushed out of my room and into the kitchen. I grab out the knife from my kitchen and gulp. I will have to risk my life.....just to be with you which kept haunting my head. "I love you Kim Doyoung" a tear fell out of my eye as I held the knife up to my neck. I quickly cut it through.....then my vision became shaky. I walk a few steps but collapse on the floor. "K-Kim doy-young." I stuttered as I coughed out blood.